Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

#1 track is from cape town

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
I was listening to metro's national top 10.#1 track is Papa Zee and Eureka from Struggle Entertainment. Anybody gat info on this guys?
 am hell behold!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
I asked something similar in another Thread.Think its the TBo top 10 one.Nevertheless, there's another CT song by Cover Boy with Papa Zee at #5.Apparently Papa Zee just saw TBo and handed him the tracks.And there u have it, now its in his top 10.But I am not familiar with these guys at all.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
their manager works next door to me,,, i'll pa** by and ask him what is the deal tomorrow morning

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
their manager works next door to me,,, i'll pa** by and ask him what is the deal tomorrow morning

8) Sounds like a plan.Looking forward to some feedback on that tip.Btw, who's on production from their side?

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Eureka's been around for a minute in CPT. Used to pop into UCT radio freestyle sessions. Always liked his style n had great potential - sounded unique.

Interesting songs. Not up my alley, sounds alot like 50 cents G-Unit other commercial steez - but it DOES sound very good by those measures. Production quality and hooks etc is tight. 16 year olds will love it.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Must say, it is catchy.Not really feeling Eureka's style all that much.Though he flows on the beat well.But I'm feeling Papa Zee much more.I guess its that laziness bout the vibe that sits well with the beats.Kinda like Fiddy G-Unit-ish.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Still waiting for the dude next door to give me more info,,, he's very happy the tracks are on metro tho

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I heard the song. sorry but aint feeling it. This is just like T-Bo touch to put a song like this as no.1. Big ups to him though for showing that it's not about where your from.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

hater

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Apparently both number 1 and number 5 on that show were both from struggle entertainment... but number 5 was some dudes called black army signed on the same label

my sources say eureka is indeed that cat who used to rap at UCT radio... before he joined struggle entertainment.

personally though... i think them cats are bringing a breadth of fresh air into the scene. seems like they nobody's friends and they don't sound like anyone out right now... i wanna c them come out