Africasgateway.com

CEE-ROCK "THE FURY" - South African Tour 2006

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
South Africa: Cee Rock The Fury - South African Tour

Cee-Rock The Fury, or Fury, as he is known to his friends and colleagues, is no new-comer to the Hip Hop scene. Born and raised in Jamaica, Queens (New York), Fury has his roots in Hip Hop Central. Fury is featured on Swedens George remix of The Things You Do (Written by Denniz Pop & Max Martin) which hit the Top 40 in Sweden. That same track became an import hit in the U.S. and was ranked by Billboard at No. 37. The Fury has been seen on MTV with Ananda Lewis, freestyled with the Rap Coalition (sponsored by Wendy Day); performed at the Apollo Theater; Video Music Box with Ralph McDaniels and Crazy Sam; Underground Ruff House with Uncle Jesse Barnes and can be seen in NAS video Hate Me Now, featuring Puff Daddy. And guess what? He's coming to South Africa. Read more for tour dates!

Fury's debut album "Bringin' Da' Yowzah!!! was recently released on !Handzup!/Turmic Records in Scandinavia and is distributed by The Orchard in the US, Granted Distribution/Crownn Recordings Group in parts of Europe and most notably on Mastermax Productions in South Africa where is currently climbing the Hip-Hop charts. The highly acclaimed album features Promoe [of Looptroop] (SE), Late [of Villains] (UK), 10Shott [of Vicious Circle] (UK), Mikey D [formerly of Main Source] (USA), Tah Phrum Duh Bush (USA) and Coole High (USA).

Cee-Rock "The Fury" has toured in the US, the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Slovenia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany and Austria. Fury has collaborated on over 20 albums, singles and mixtapes. He will be releasing a new album with the Hungarian Hip-Hop/DnB prince, Marcel in 2006. Cee-Rock "The Fury" is signed to Turmic Records and is the Head of A&R for the Hip-Hop/Soul/Urban sub-label !Handzup! .

TOUR DATES:
Fri 6/9 South Africa Robertson/Worcester
Sat 6/17 South Africa Mossel Bay
Fri 6/23 South Africa Port Elizabeth
Sat 6/24 South Africa East London, Grahamstown, Queenstown King Williamstown Sat 7/1 South Africa Durban
Sat 7/8 South Africa Gauteng/ Johannesburg
Sun 7/9 South Africa Pretoria
Fri 7/14 South Africa Bloemfontein Sat 7/15 South Africa Kimberley

**Dates in between are available**

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLESE CONTACT:
Michael Hoffman Managing Director, Head of A&R,
Stellar Artist Management ApS and Turmic/!Handzup! Records
www.StellarArtist.com
www.TurmicRecords.com
www.HandzupRecords.com

NOTE: CEE-ROCK "THE FURY" is currently in South Africa for 2 months for his very first South African tour. His album is available at MUSICA, MUSIC MOODS, LOOK & LISTEN and JIVE CITY stores everywhere. If for some reason you cannot find the album in the stores, please request for them to have it stocked and we will send to them. This is real Hip-Hop at its best!!! Contact MASTERMAX PRODUCTIONS (his SA distributor) for further information. Website is www.Mastermax.co.za.

Be sure to tell your friends to tell their friends that the album is out in stores now and it is can also be digitally downloaded. This is one artist and one hott album that should not be overlooked!!!

Sincerely,

Sean Anderson
!Handzup!/Turmic Records
Stellar Artist Management ApS
Mastermax Productions (FURY's distributor in South Africa)
www.HandzupRecords.com
www.TurmicRecords.com
www.StellarArtist.com
www.Mastermax.co.za
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

RapScalLyon

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
:D  Thankx.now i'ma sound like i know something when i interview a cat.
good ways
ree Claire

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
ha ha we gonna take that hype job from u
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Simon the Contractor

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/absolutediction
Ja he's coming to PE for the Battle of the bay today.
ww.myspace.com/absolutediction

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
ABSTRACT DO U MEAN THEY ARE IN P.E ALREADY? IS IT NOT 2MORROW FRIDAY 23? CAUSE THEY ARE COMING TO GRAHAMSTOWN ON 24 JUNE IN THE MORNING TILL 14:00 AND THAN LEAVE FOR EAST LONDON. 8)
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
OOOH!!! CEE ROCK'S NICE, GOT THIS 12" SINGLE I BOUHGT FROM MILK WITH FIVE TRACKS FROM THE " BRINGIN THE YOWZAH" LP. MY FAVOURITE TRACK WHICH I CAN'T REMEMBER THE TITLE :oops: GOTTA A SAMPLE FROM EPMD'S RITCHER SCALE TIGHT STUFF, I'LL PLAY IT IN P.E AT THE INDABA" BATTLE OF THE BAY" :wink: CAUSE I'LL PLAY FOR THE B-BOY BATTLES.
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

Simon the Contractor

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/absolutediction
Apparantly he was here yesterday @ the Battle of the Bay. The battle was cancelled and cats were angry, but the actual event is happening in 2 weeks. Battles were held though... just to see how our opponents were lyrically... it was cool. The winner was supposed to go to Cape Town, but he never. Hard luck on him... :(  :)
ww.myspace.com/absolutediction