Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

WHAT ARE YOU DOIN RIGHT NOW!!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
:lol: I know this is the most stupid thread but..it just came.What are you doing and WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND?THE MORE CRAZY THE BETTER.be frank!
Ima bout to bathe just waiting 2 fill up,scratching my balls and my head,im thinkin whether i should take my girl out or just watch the world cup all day.  :? Nah! ill watch soccer,i told her six months in advance im gonna watch the world cup,she agreed.She doesnt like soccer but i think she understands....i think :wink:

The Myth

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
net surfin obviously. preparin to hustle for cash to see B. Sharpa on stage. ahh f*** what else...
quot;Whille we out flossin',while we tryna holla at the jawn at the club,while we livin the good life, this mofo is making music" - ?uestlove on Jay Dee

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
I'm thinking about mad shit, like Snazz and Tizeye.....
Am supposed to go check out soccer with some homies....But one of 'em's chic,  me and her got plans behind his back...Its a crazy world we living in...so Rip the jacker, think twice about watching that game, or taking yo chic out coz anutha nigga might just do dat on ya behalf. :D  :D  :D

PS. yo dude, can u do something 'bout yo signature...it makes loading the page slow....

C4

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Right now, i'm semi-conscious behind PC, running on 0.5 hrs of sleep, 1.5 bottles of vodka and + sex or seven hrs of this 1 chick who made me miss the soccer...  :wink:
Tha High Explocive

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Its a crazy world we living in...so Rip the jacker, think twice about watching that game, or taking yo chic out coz anutha nigga might just do dat on ya behalf. :D  :D  :D

Damn!   8O  you got a point there! cant afford 2 lose her,after all the hustle.Good gals are hard 2 find,except in the Libraries(not the public libraries in cities or towns)thats my leverage....

xerox

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
rite now?typing ..after reading the posts on this thread..
heck one tool called a mic-xero