Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

FEEDBACK - TRI-CONTINENTAL FESTIVAL

The Myth

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Words is worth the respect...deserves ol the love & major props he's been getting. local acts should take a leaf from that shit. experience of a lifetime to witness... im hopin we get served the same when Jeab Grae touches down on these shores.
quot;Whille we out flossin',while we tryna holla at the jawn at the club,while we livin the good life, this mofo is making music" - ?uestlove on Jay Dee

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "deePea"
The english dude was horrid  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Totally agree. Even if Beaker may think he was misunderstood coz he's "on a different tip"....HE KILLED MY HIGH :(  :(  :(...AAAAHHHHH

@ Roach,
Sorry you missed it babes.But I'll probably check you out in Pta this Friday.Imma try come thru with Bexteezy & Pro.I've got a feeling it's gonna be dope  :wink:
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
WOW,,, I have always thought Wordsworth was mediocore and was hit or miss with his punches maybe I just haven't had enough can anyone please upload a track or two get me intrested, if it that good I'll cp

"Words And Punch Make Rapper March like The Third Month"
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
WOW,,, I have always thought Wordsworth was mediocore and was hit or miss with his punches maybe I just haven't had enough can anyone please upload a track or two get me intrested, if it that good I'll cp

"Words And Punch Make Rapper March like The Third Month"

Ummmm that line is from Punchline not WordsWorth. Worth is the guy that says

"in rhyme bouts you'll dial 9, just to get a line out" and

"so shook, i could walk a half a block and feel the aftershock"
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
OH SHIT!

Wordsworth is the one I am thinking Punchline is.

Who say the "Call me diamond coz i'm your girls best friend?" that punchline right wordsworth "Sony Or AIWA black or white I fit on all stereotypes?" SHIT! f*** I got them mistook I though...uuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgg!

f***!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
f***!sounds like cats killed it. Ka-mmao. one must learn to check this ish out and not dilly daddle bout ish. Words is madd nice when he wants to be. got madd nice/funny rhymes. Kills me on that block episode track with MAsta Ace, ish is funny.

BUt props to people who hooked up the gig, hopefully the'll be more in the future to check out and peeps will learn from this one. funny how the sound and venue is lways been complained about.
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blak boy"
Kills me on that block episode track with MAsta Ace, ish is funny.

don't you mean "I Like That", that's the funny track they got featured on. The verse on "Block Episode" is dope but not funny at all.