briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
f***ing eat?

I swear if they not going to the toilet or speaking they eating! I have tooooo much time on my hands i think. I am always waching women.

They f***ing creep me out tho! Always giggling talking, beign nice to aye body, cleaning, smelling good, loking good its a trap i tell you

Shit I love me some nice women!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

C4

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"

They f***ing creep me out tho! Always giggling talking, beign nice to aye body, cleaning, smelling good, loking good its a trap i tell you

LOL!!!  U're f***in killing me, stop that shit!!!

Why do 90% of women got to always fiddle with their hair when u talkin 2 them, like they're nervous or some shit? I've been studying this phenomenon 4 a minute now. What intrigues me most is that, she'll push her hair back 1nce every 60 secs or so, and honestly, there's been absolutely NO CHANGE in her hair in those 60 sex!! It's been pushed back already, but she does it again and again, like it keeps going outta place or summin. Somebody of the same species enlighten me, i just don't get it, but its getting 2 me... Am i making 'em nervous with my dashing good looks + charm + etc + etc or what?
Tha High Explocive

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Yeha thats annoying too...

how bout you know she looking at you but she fronts like she not.

they can't sit still, if they not eating they talking bout food, honstly i'd rather watch flies f*** than talk about food.

Don't get me strted on the lisp at times i think they lisp on purpose just to annoy niggaz, so that the minute you switch to pretend to hear but you actually thinkin about beer mode, the start complaining about you not giving them attention

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
nonetheless u love us to death
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
f***ing eat?

I swear if they not going to the toilet or speaking they eating! I have tooooo much time on my hands i think. I am always waching women.

Shit I love me some nice women!

This is some f***in National geographic anthropology shit you've stumbled upon brick, all you need now is a camera crew and you can be the black david attenborough of pussy  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
quote--Why do 90% of women got to always fiddle with their hair when u talkin 2 them, like they're nervous or some shit? I've been studying this phenomenon 4 a minute now. What intrigues me most is that, she'll push her hair back 1nce every 60 secs or so, and honestly, there's been absolutely NO CHANGE in her hair in those 60 sex!! It's been pushed back already, but she does it again and again, like it keeps going outta place or summin. Somebody of the same species enlighten me, i just don't get it, but its getting 2 me... Am i making 'em nervous with my dashing good looks + charm + etc + etc or what?--end quote

you stupid man, Thats cla**ic " I will do you now if you gave me half a chance". thats the 'old fashioned' girl's game- all she's waiting for is for you to say the word buddy, and youre in.tossing hair, head tilted slightly back,walking a few paces behind you (letting you take control), feet and lower body facing you,  takes the gaze away when youre saying something important then brings it right back just when you think shes not listening...

works all the time...bet you've hit something like that and thought it was all your doing...thats what girls are good at

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"
quote--Why do 90% of women got to always fiddle with their hair when u talkin 2 them, like they're nervous or some shit? [/b]

you stupid man, Thats cla**ic " I will do you now if you gave me half a chance". thats the 'old fashioned' girl's game- all she's waiting for is for you to say the word buddy,

WHAT I missed the memo. I play with my dreads for the hell of it.  8O explains alot. cats getting all weird and suggestive when there was no green light...as far as i knew anyways.

You live You Learn.
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
sure jo. on some. oooohhh so thats the story. chuckle.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
sure jo. on some. oooohhh so thats the story. chuckle.

see what i mean? ALL the time it never fails females will be giggling or chuckling or winking of smiling or chewing. Be honest right now, females say you aint eating..i dare you say you aint eating!

PS melanin latte you got your male pa**, so you dont count!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
quote--Why do 90% of women got to always fiddle with their hair when u talkin 2 them, like they're nervous or some shit? I've been studying this phenomenon 4 a minute now. What intrigues me most is that, she'll push her hair back 1nce every 60 secs or so, and honestly, there's been absolutely NO CHANGE in her hair in those 60 sex!! It's been pushed back already, but she does it again and again, like it keeps going outta place or summin. Somebody of the same species enlighten me, i just don't get it, but its getting 2 me... Am i making 'em nervous with my dashing good looks + charm + etc + etc or what?--end quote

you stupid man, Thats cla**ic " I will do you now if you gave me half a chance". thats the 'old fashioned' girl's game- all she's waiting for is for you to say the word buddy, and youre in.tossing hair, head tilted slightly back,walking a few paces behind you (letting you take control), feet and lower body facing you,  takes the gaze away when youre saying something important then brings it right back just when you think shes not listening...

works all the time...bet you've hit something like that and thought it was all your doing...thats what girls are good at

melanin latte I might have just struck gold...I will keep reading your posts and I do belive my hit rate will increase, I am currently on a hit or miss streak coz well i'm a male and got no time for silly shit like paying attention to detail.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
at the height of laughter. the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.

thats why.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
er. melanin. you might want to go slow on that one though hey. laff. exactly that which you think youve figured out. might not.

we're not homogenous as it turns out.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
at the height of laughter. the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.

thats why.

i am very stupid! I know I am being baited here yet I run into the trap...

what does that mean?

C4

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

That's ma girl, thanks 4 that shit.
I always suspected that was the green light, coz e'time it happens, i'm in. Which just happens 2 b almost e'time...
And ignore the other girls whispering in your ear, just share with us sum more...  :lol:
I'ma hit u up wif a couple mo q's, jus now...
Tha High Explocive