Africasgateway.com

Why Women got to always...

briCK · 56 · 13790

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
thats funny. breathe chap. trapping isnt quite my style.

it just means. its good. its important to laff. that very act of laffing in itself has its own power in life.
so if the women in your life are laffing. be blessed by that. dont ask questions. it can flip very quickly. then youll be sorry. just enjoy.

a smile. is sunshine.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
word blakh, true enough

but body anguage is more telling than we think, and it is more universal than we might like to think.

usually you can front all you want, and boys will usualy let u get away with murda (not puttin out)cuz they fast asleep...but body cant front

moral of the story- its not that girls have to be duped into putting out- as guys tend to think...we usually want the same thing, and its just a matter of waiting for the other person to bring it up...'cuz i aint that kinda girl' typa steez... the politics of language and power so to speak...who can say what to whom...and if one disturbs the natural trajectory...ceratin calculations can be made about them (girls)

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
sure. just as long as you step light. body language is deep. no doubt. but its not enough. who and what are you dealing with. otherwise it could be anything really hey. you do not want to be caught in a situation where you a**ume. and youre off the mark.
and then you undo all the work youve done.
its the individual. its the individual. its the individual.
what youre saying there is a ballpark guess. and its wide.  

half the time anyway the guys today. yo'll hold out. playing games. we are the ones who find ourselves in the unfortunate situation of deciphering your a**es. its not just us anymore hey.

we're are all lost.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
thats funny. breathe chap. trapping isnt quite my style.

it just means. its good. its important to laff. that very act of laffing in itself has its own power in life.
so if the women in your life are laffing. be blessed by that. dont ask questions. it can flip very quickly. then youll be sorry. just enjoy.

a smile. is sunshine.

Thats just the problem, I aint a funny dude! I see no reason for people to be giggling and loling.

It saddens me that females(younger) have to beat around the bush, older women in my recently gained experince are stress free.

Me: Wanna f***?
Her: Nah!

and I keep it moving
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
but why must the laffing and giggling have anything to do with you. just start there. do they laff and giggle specifically when you ask to love them down. or are they laffing of their own mind. im confused. if they laff when you ask to sleep with them. then again. yes. keep moving.

i mean i know youre not saying we should stop laffing. just nje.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
but then blakh, the very fact that you yourself  refer to a 'we' ultimately, should indicate not only that the ma** functions simultaneously with the individual, but also that generalisations can be made- even though they cannot be applied as absolute, a degree of accuracy that can be deduced... not true? could we not even apply C4's experiences (please refer to his last post) as a unit of analysis?

quote---thats funny. breathe chap. trapping isnt quite my style---end quote

dont I keep sayin that boys like acting like helpless caged animals at our hands...whats that trap shit!? I'm starting to think girls are scapegoats in some silly self-affirmation game boys play.

e.g.

fool to his friends: yo dat bitch is straight buggin, she wont stop yappin. plus i was made to go shopping...now she steady bustin up my fone"

then fool proceeds to tell everyone (but you ofcourse), that he's had it

i say: if its so painful, then be out. if not, you just use that shit to convince yourself that you're wanted and needed

sleep easy, aint no master plan to kidnap your nads and turn em into doorbells brick.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
laff. youre enjoying this huh. is this the part where i now stop slouching. pay attention. and make sense. laff.

on some serious business. on behalf of the sexes type shyt. laff.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: melanin latte
dont I keep sayin that boys like acting like helpless caged animals at our hands...whats that trap shit!? I'm starting to think girls are scapegoats in some silly self-affirmation game boys play.

lets just start at the point where i dont know whether your a girl or a guy. but anyway. we are having a conversation. it doesnt really matter.
firstly the we in my above post refers specifically to the generalisation that briCK was using. about laffing. i think its pretty okay in that particular insistence. dont you. look at it again. the issue is not an all round statement being made about women like what you were doing. deducing something about all women.
the issue here is about the laffing. which we do. i dont think we even need to front really. fine not all of us bubble over. but briCK is questioning our need to laff. not saying that our laffing means blah blah blah. he isnt inferring anything. he is asking.

as to the above quote. i tread carefully. simply because here we could be nailed on the generalisation. what i will say is that yes. some men allow it to happen. they allow it to happen to them.

but so do some women.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
melanin jo. youre being hardcore. i cant even believe im having this conversation. i cant be. i done just finished an exam bra. how am i going to be on some discussing semantics. on some befuddled. like hey hey hey stop. i was just saying.
me and my big mouth. now look. daaayme.

on some it aint over. shyt. chuckle.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
your use of 'we' was not used within its context at all. i was simply trying to indicate (by taking the word in isolation) that there needs to be acknowledgement of the 'the ma**' (such that generalisations can hold some truth- even if an iota)- as much as we affirm individuality- equally as imporant.

ok, am a girl

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
was about to say my damn self..this is turning into some stupid academic scemantic babble shit...i was just saying that, shit, if youre tryin to hook up- look at body language, it might tell you more than what a person says...incase theyre fronting. am still seething with hatred from my last exam experience...have you ever seen flames in an exam...literally

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
great. they both call its quits. fabulous. i like. laff.

im always seeing flames. everything. story of my life.

exams just get on my nerves. its like hey look guys. you know what. why must everybody be on some fancy shyt. just ask what you said. on some showing off and shyt. all of a sudden its my fault if i dont understand.

no. you cant teach. aiiight.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
like every lecturer is on some trying to show how smart THEY are. im like. uh. sorry but. uh. kanti who are we testing here...

whats going ooooonnn. shyt. phuck em all. grrrrrr!!

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
sure. just as long as you step light. body language is deep. no doubt. but its not enough.
 you do not want to be caught in a situation where you a**ume. and youre off the mark.
and then you undo all the work youve done.
its the individual. its the individual. its the individual.
what youre saying there is a ballpark guess. and its wide.  

we're are all lost.

I cross my arms when i'm tired and cold not because i'm shielding issues or what not...see where I'm going with this.
If i'm flirting we will both know.

Oh BTW briCk I'm drinking coffee.
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
SURE. no doubt. you will know.