Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Why Women got to always...

briCK · 56 · 13791

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
someties I hate learnedness. I feel it strips you of that frankness that is necessary sometimes. that political correctness and empirical substantiation shit is whats wrong with the world. thats how motherf***ers lie and hustle people...legally.

i mean why should I have to draw up a causal diagram demonstrating exactly why i think...oh say...thobile is a ho.

C4

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte and BHLAKHROZE"

A whole bunch of deep stuff, 2 much to mention...

OK, OK, ladies, i'm really impressed. Y'all got deep rite thurr, and i really enjoyed it, but...

Can we rewind to the part where y'all were revealing them juicy body language secrets? I mean its 1 thing 2 read about it in sum Ph.D bastard's book, but WTF do they know about us mere mortals? I'd much rather hear it from sum1 of the same species...

So I'm aaallll ears, shoot... :wink:
Tha High Explocive

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Firstly I was loving the academic horn-locking you had going on... got me kinda hot.... but I've always been into the whole "naughty librarian game".
Secondly, my mans brick, bra you have to got to learn to use the laughter.... when people are laughing at something i said... they are NOT watching what my hands and mind are doing.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
who would have thought that some bullshit thread I started could get to such Academic Heights!

Thanks ladies nice to females who aint afraid to pull out the claws!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
f***ing hell! y'all had to take it there - trust briCK to start something like this, you're just the regular ARSENIO HALL aint you?

anyways, i hear what you all are saying. but i disagree with melanin latte on some of the things she's said. there are a few brothers who can read a woman's body language down to the tee. why aren't they taking over the world you ask? well, there's more things to life than world domination and seeing how right you are by screwing (literally and mentally) each and every women you meet is more fun. and i love the expression on a woman's face when she realises that you're a few steps ahead of her all the way. but don't get me wrong here - these guys have some serious short-comings ever so often. some of them are gay and some of them are just too scared to say anything to these women - nobody's perfect you know!!! :wink:
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
true- body language is subject to the appropriate response. by my accounts its effectiveness totally rests on the confidence levels of the other- always subject to doubt as to whether you're reading right- usually you'll think not...sooner than you would think so.

shit, I cant read boys for shit...and  they can never read me at all- hookin up is bullshit.Do you know how close I've come sometimes to jumping dudes, cus I can usually tell he's down- but if he dont say so, I can never know for sure.and noone wants to look like a bunny boiler dumb-a**.

C4

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "C4 is losing patience now. Eons ago, he"

Can we rewind to the part where y'all were revealing them juicy body language secrets? I mean its 1 thing 2 read about it in sum Ph.D bastard's book, but WTF do they know about us mere mortals? I'd much rather hear it from sum1 of the same species...

So I'm aaallll ears, shoot...  :wink:

So I'm aaallll ears, shoot...  :twisted:
Tha High Explocive

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I can give you first hand list of body language indicators

If she is staring at you, she finds somefeature on your face intresting THATS IS ALL.

If you catch her staring by mistake, she adores and will NOT be f***ing tonight maybe in due time.

If she touches your hair, forget it she is jelous and silently prqying to God that you die and she inherits your hair, if you perserve and she wants kids she'll let you hit it ONCE and she'll get knocked up then you f***ed!

If steps up to you, you a chump or honestly did not see her, this is a NO brainer it will take I dunno, even in my rejection primeI  could convert those into one nighters!

If she points at you from across the room while speaking to her friends, she is a animal in bed and any man not afraid enuff to step to her in a group of friends can handle her and I gurante if she or you have a car you will hit it in 5minutes

If she is at the bar alone and glances towards you, If you stand immediely without hessitation you getting your dick wetted if you hesitate she will make you buy her a drink and just leave you blue balls and all

If she looks like she is bitchy, she does not get as much dick as she pretends to, I drink and you flippin skins

if she is bitchy yeah! be out homes, remmber herpes has not cure and Gonoreah burns!

if she blows you a kiss from a distance, don't do what I did, don't stand up and run after her all she was doing was just that BLOWING YOU A KISS coz she thinks you cute or whatever bitches see in niggaz

If she grabs your hands and places them on her a** and says let go f***, well if you miss that one you own your own

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
If you on a date and she is twiddling her fingers(Stop talking about what you talking and ask her for sex) THIS NEVER works, but its better than boring her stiff aleast she wont be like shyt that nigga Deacon be talking bout cars and pron ALL the time, she be more like that briCK is a f***ING perv! and you know some gilrs is down with that and one of her friends might call you or you might just have struck out, notch it to the game and keep it moving

If you have hawk eyes like me and spot tampon rappers in her purse and she keeps "discreetly" crossing and uncrossing her legs, YOU young may have hit the preverbal f***ing jackpot, provided its not on your linen, or car, you have access to a shower and your motto is "pussy over period-blood"

If she touches you first ( not if she walks past you and knocks you over by mistake, unless if you motto is “leave no stone unturned”) be careful is she if caressing..... tricky but do-able in 2dates (McDonalds and KFC, f*** that gourmet shit, that’s ONLY for making up after f***ing up with baby momma otherwise females don't deserving five star f***ing treatment)

If she licks your ear, "Go directly to Toilet Do not Pa** Go Do Not Collect R200”

If she pulls you into the ladies toilet, sounds like a no brainier huh? ha I was left with my pants down, remember DON"T count your chickens before your eggs hit the nest

If you on the third date, and she is looking around for the Waiter to Order her second helping of fried buttered calamari, she has found a feeder in you and she is not letting go of either the snatch nor the free meal coupon which I am sad to say is YOU, cut your losses order three double whiskeys and the most expensive wine....drink and dine take the non-return ticket to the toilet she will pay the bill

If she comes to sleep over do not a**ume she came to "sleep" over she might really have come to sleep over, never call the trifling hoe again, she come running or not

C4

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
^^ LOL!!
briCK, u gotta stop writing that kinda shit...

Quote from: "melanin"
C4, just for you my luvlee... If you ever see fingers in the loops of the jeans...its ur que

melanin, i like that. I'm interested in the subtle, subconscious lil' thingies which y'all don't even realize you're doin...
Strange that u mention the loops thang, i peeped it on Friday, and capitalised on it. Fully. In fact, while i woz peeling the very jeans on which the loops resided, i was given some story justifying their ridiculous tightness, like "I don't like wearing belts..."
And i'm like "Good, it's easier 4 me that way..."

Quote from: "melanin"
temper...temper. all in good time...or maybe should I say Columbus, you've discovered enough

^^ U kidding right?
I know u are...
OK at least 1 mo booty language secret, then we'll take a short recess, say an hr?  :wink:
Tha High Explocive

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"

If she grabs your hands and places them on her a** and says let go f***, well if you miss that one you own your own

*insert sarcasm* Gotdamnit So thats what she meant? :twisted:  :twisted:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
If she calls the same day you met, if you play your game right you can hit it in a week

If she calls and says she want to go out for drinks on a Friday night, ask her if she is bringing a change of clothes, if not tell her its the boys night out

If she "says we need to talk" carry condoms, let me put you on, she either found out your were cheating, all she wants to know is what the other woman has that she does not, do NOT deny your cheating way without directly blaming her suggest she lacking in the sac, she will GO ALL out and then after dumb her she knows too much about you

If she calls drunk at night, hang-up / don't depending on your moral high ground. either she aught her man cheating or she went on a girls night out and got bored by the absence of males and the liquer had gone diretly to her head

If she calls you at 3am crying hang-up she bout to tell you a hour long sob story about her trifling nigga

If she calls you more than four time a week, shit nigga you screwed she wanna get married and have your babies, BUT she will impose the mandatory I am not a slut 3month drought that will involve her and her friends abusing you either with late night call disguided as random bitches just to check your faithfullness

If she phones once in a blue moon on some and you've hit it before and she on some" was thinking bout you" , get into your car buy rubber and go exploring

If she calls and is all giggly and wants to know what you doing if you busy,,,say know she is about to tell you about her new nigga! or that she just had the most amazing sex.

She sms's corney generic messages, she got no man and wants one but will make it difficult .. my philosophy the harder it is to get her to open up the harder it will be to break up with her, mind your backs youngens

If she dumps via phone, email or SMS tell to come over to your place to talk, don't give her the impression that you want back in, just tell her you need closure face to face, two minutes noodles, her favorite CD, drink beer to make it look like you devastated, rubber under the pillow, crocodile tears to her favorite song and BOOM!

man I can go on and on

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
If she calls, sounds dipressed and distant tell her you got another call on the line its your moms and you need to pick it, imidiatley turn you celly off, coz,....she bout to cry you a river first to soften you up, then sigh and sigh till you ask what is wrong then she'll invitingly say Nothing , then you f***ed! next thing you know, you driving her battered friend to the police station writting withness statements, buying damage control booze, driving miss daisy the next day to go shopping to ulift her more more booz on you,AND GETTIN ABSOLUTLY NO PUSSY, running into debt maxin your CC buying bullshit and paying for expensive nights out, getting arrested for possestion of pot in your car paying a fine so you don't go to jail.....I f***ING HATE YOU!!!!, YOU TRIFLING SLUT Nelisiwe you bitch i'mma find you, you pussy not giving up a** hoe, while all the while you stealing a nigga CC to buy your man gear HOE!  ('scuse me)

:x  :cry: