S.A HIP HOP BEEFS

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Are there Beefs,you wana share

J-STASH VS Skwatta Kamp
To me it was kind like a primary School beef.J dissed these cats and they took it personal and they went with it in Hype.Skwatta never responded.
=No Winner 0-0

Kaydo vs Prokid
Okay i dont know what was Kaydo thinkin dissin Prokid in one of his tracks,Pro Ripped this cat at YFM that day and anyone who heard that battle would agree with me.=Prokid won 2-1

Selwyn vs Mandoza
Selwyn dissed mandoza and when Mandoza confronted this cat at a party he apologised,now that was corny.
=Selwyn lost

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Ehhh , Kaydo ripped Prokid on that Y-FM thing everybody knows that.

Amu vs. Snazz
Snazz ripped Amu to shreds and Amu bashed Snazz's head in.

Skwatta Kamp vs. Asylum Tribe
Skwatta made a diss track to  Asylum on Khut n Joyn. Asylum was asked about this beef on Y-FM by Amu and this just dragged on to an endless story.

Landmynz vs. Squeaky the Apricot Jam Hyena
If you don't know Squeaky that's the cat with the "Squeakky" voice backing us up on 21 Rhyme Salute. Muthaf***a is frontin, on some he wants royalties for his appearance on the track. Look out for diss tracks going back and forth here. We about to bring the heat to this cat.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

apricot_jam

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yo Mr C - Carl Carlto whatever the f*** you are -- heard yall been posting on the internet bout me aight bitch yeah yall Landmynz niggas and that dPunk bitch played me and i aint done wit yall -- You think the sound f***ed up at slaghuis ha ha ha aha  think again ---- Yall dont know me like that i want ma piece of the pie
quicky - Apricot Jam Hyena
f*** yal punks like i did thos balerinas

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
Kaydo vs Prokid
Okay i dont know what was Kaydo thinkin dissin Prokid in one of his tracks,Pro Ripped this cat at YFM that day and anyone who heard that battle would agree with me.=Prokid won 2-1

We all know prokid got sonned that day  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

d-bomb

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
landmynz VS apricot
hahaha
tht is a good one mr C where Mara D at ?
ou could cut the judges brains in half..It still wouldnt be a split decision!
Cos This weak guys trash, Do me a favor..please die fast
If your a cannibal then prove it, eat my a**!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
That nigga probably at the gym. He trying to get all buff for the ladies, plus he's gonna be our head of security,especially with all this beef shit poppin off, so he is stepping his muscle game up a bit.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ya killin me :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "apricot_jam"
Yo Mr C - Carl Carlto whatever the f*** you are -- heard yall been posting on the internet bout me aight bitch yeah yall Landmynz niggas and that dPunk bitch played me and i aint done wit yall -- You think the sound f***ed up at slaghuis ha ha ha aha  think again ---- Yall dont know me like that i want ma piece of the pie

Look here, you little piece of shit, 2-year old's voice having dumb-a** muthaf***a, we did you a favour. If it wasn't for us you would still be singing Gospel Music for the Mofolo Holy Choir.Get it thru your head. The mixtape is free, we did not make any money from it, so you aint gettin shit. Plus you didn't write any lyrics on the track so there is no publishing money due to you. We could have easily replaced you on the track with our own voices and just sped them up using CoolEdit or something.

So take a chill pill, before you get snuffed for real. (oh shit that rhymes).

Bitch !!!

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yo C dont even waste your time with this punk ---
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

:?:  :?: Piece of free pie? or am i confused?
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hahah,,,, you people are crazy :)

Funny Gay Guy Vs. Syd Money
Syd got dissed by Hype mag. Syd ripped Fungayi to shreds on Don't Believe the Hype. Fungayi is taking Syd to court for defamation.

Funny Gay Guy Vs. Dplanet
I got dissed by Hype mag. Watch this space...

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Exactly this dude is an idiot he wants money and we aint made non f*** u Apricot if i see you in the streets you beta run
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

apricot_jam

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Ya u confused Cru -- You see these Landmynz niccas think they all that running the streets like they own them and ish -- Ya i help yall with ya hits yall come to me to to approve your tracks then you gon front on me onm the net like that --- Aight cool bitches dont let me see you @ slaghuis or anywhere in the streets of Soweto f*** yall i want ma piece of the pie --- Why was i not invited for the Video Shoot huh cuz im pretier than yall niggas-- I want ma shine man
quicky - Apricot Jam Hyena
f*** yal punks like i did thos balerinas

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Ya u confused Cru -- You see these Landmynz niccas think they all that running the streets like they own them and ish -- Ya i help yall with ya hits yall come to me to to approve your tracks then you gon front on me onm the net like that --- Aight cool bitches dont let me see you @ slaghuis or anywhere in the streets of Soweto f*** yall i want ma piece of the pie --- Why was i not invited for the Video Shoot huh cuz im pretier than yall niggas-- I want ma shine man

E-thugging is incredibly gay, syntactic had an entire thread about it  :x

That not good enough for ya?