• View Profile
Landmynz VS Apricot_Jam :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

takes it.

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Apricot grow the f*** up homie, some of us would do anything to get on the Landmynz mixtape, and here you go bitchin.I dare you to mention my name, you know what, i'm cummin to Orlando on sunday, I wanna see how much of a thug you are, nigga i've got 16 year olod niggaz that gon bury you f*** you Apricot or Peach or whateva yo name is, and 4 yo info Landmynz is runnin the streets bitch
you pissin me off
9 tha Pedigree

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :cry:  :lol:  :lol:  :cry:  :cry:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
This a joke right? Thats the most hilarious e-wanksta shit on the planet...... I'm dyin here....... shit i hope this squeky cat does come wit a diss track, i haven't laffed this hard in at least 3 hours  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
WHAT THE f*** IS AN "APRICOT HYENA" ANYWAY?
Yo Apricot, do you roll wit a "Peach Wild Dog" and a "Plum Juckal"..... I mean really playa.. "Squaky the Apricot Hyena" sounds like some sort of transsexual scavenger.
This has got to be a Landmynz marketing gag.... Depea, MrC, you muf***as is wrong man, go give me a stitch for nuthin........ :lol:  :lol:
You go "Apricot" BWAHAHAHAHA.... OOOOH you BAD son!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Heard 21 Rhyme salute on 5fm this mornin- first track ready-D played on his set on Gilmans last show ever, after more than ten years... there goes morning radio...

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
Are there Beefs,you wana share

J-STASH VS Skwatta Kamp
To me it was kind like a primary School beef.J dissed these cats and they took it personal and they went with it in Hype.Skwatta never responded.
=No Winner 0-0

Kaydo vs Prokid
Okay i dont know what was Kaydo thinkin dissin Prokid in one of his tracks,Pro Ripped this cat at YFM that day and anyone who heard that battle would agree with me.=Prokid won 2-1

Selwyn vs Mandoza
Selwyn dissed mandoza and when Mandoza confronted this cat at a party he apologised,now that was corny.
=Selwyn lost
theres beef everydy dumb kids diss your main stream mc's and the crowd loves it but a couple of times it got out of hand esp at Naked Nites, look if you going to diss someone then make sure it has a point and not pointless beef. As for kaydo I think it was hot but Pro didnt need all those cats with him, syd money on the other hand with that diss track "Whats Beef" honeslty it was weak and not even close to a diss track, Im not beefing but hey if you going to do a diss track then punchlines are the essence for success, look at muggs he did a hot track it is still burning now.
Explicit

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "apricot_jam"

Diss track coming out on monday morning at 9h32 am on the dot man for all you LAndmynz Bitches and Deacon Frost --------

Am I the only one looking forward to this? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This is the funniest "Hip-Hop" beef ever!

dyna!mic

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
BEEF IS THE OPPOSITE OF UNITY WHICH IS WHAT WE NEED....ENOUGH NONSENSE  FEED THE Ma**ES WITH  CONSCIOUS.

ENUFF SAID
Y PRESENCE KEEPS POLICE TELEPHONE LINES PREOCCUPIED>>I'M AN UNSEEN FORCE LIKE A SHOVE FROM BEHIND

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yo Mr C - Carl Carlto whatever the f*** you are -- heard yall been posting on the internet bout me aight bitch yeah yall Landmynz niggas and that dPunk bitch played me and i aint done wit yall -- You think the sound f***ed up at slaghuis ha ha ha aha  think again ---- Yall dont know me like that i want ma piece of the pie
Yo Apricot_jam
Why not resolve this issue privately between you and Land Mynz, it would be better cause then shit isn't a public issue if I was in your shoes then I would keep it between me and Land mynz. It gives hip-hop a bad name when you have your out cries for money and royalties, if it was always about the money then hip-hop would be like a bitch that we rape and all take turns but in reality its not, consider the feature as a stepping stone in your hip-hop career, Since the mixtape was for free and no one made a profit its only fair that no one gets paid unless you want to make up your losses. I know that the only way that I could get my hands on the mixtape was by buying a local cd, which I thought was far and no money went to the land mynz guys. Look if you wanna follow this beef just Know it can make your career or break it, theres no guarantee that if you drop a cd that you will sell cause the battle will always be on peioples minds. But hey its your choice from the side line it look like you trying to win a loosing battle.
Explicit

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
All u dudes sound real corny and stupid. This thread is the best illustration abt the pathetic state of Mzanzi hip hop. The Landmynds mixtape was everage at the very best, but I guess we have to it it props cause 'em niggaz is undergroung, and grindin hard'. Besides Trapped from 3WR, there really wasn't much to write home abt. By the way l been meanin to ask, wutt's the average age on this forum?

apricot_jam

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Just borrowed 10 bucks to see wussup with these Landmynz Bitches on this internationalnet--- i dont think yall punks defending Landmynz understand!!!! them Landmynz mofos got cars, they got nice bitches and i aint got shit i mean im still in the hood all day smoking lime green weed man -- im mad as f*** i have to borrow cash from ma boys just to get on the international net------ Yeah i just finished making the beat imo diss yall on ---- now imo lace the vocals its o bitches where that dick-on frost punk at and french toast dont bring ur egg yolk to splash jam else imo scramble your a** and yeah bring ur 16 year old mofos and imo eat all yall for french toast

f*** Landmynz as a crew and as a f***ing record lable imo start ma own shit soon as i get a job
quicky - Apricot Jam Hyena
f*** yal punks like i did thos balerinas

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: melanin latte
Heard 21 Rhyme salute on 5fm this mornin- first track ready-D played on his set on Gilmans last show ever, after more than ten years... there goes morning radio...

I feel your pain as well i cannot imagine Greth Cliff in the morning
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Just borrowed 10 bucks to see wussup with these Landmynz Bitches on this internationalnet--- i dont think yall punks defending Landmynz understand!!!! them Landmynz mofos got cars, they got nice bitches and i aint got shit i mean im still in the hood all day smoking lime green weed man -- im mad as f*** i have to borrow cash from ma boys just to get on the international net------ Yeah i just finished making the beat imo diss yall on ---- now imo lace the vocals its o bitches where that dick-on frost punk at and french toast dont bring ur egg yolk to splash jam else imo scramble your a** and yeah bring ur 16 year old mofos and imo eat all yall for french toast

f*** Landmynz as a crew and as a f***ing record lable imo start ma own shit soon as i get a job
Apricot_Jam
It sounds like you digging your own grave Land Mynz will kill you dawg, just leave it trust me. You not going to stand a chance this beef will just pa** by and disolve esp if Land Mynz dont respond to then you will become a joke. Dont hate that they got Bitches and Cars and shit rather strive to get to were they is at. You going to start you own lable as soon as you get a job rather get a job then respond with a dope track that will be master and shit but now if you drop a track you going to make yourself look bad and its between you and land Mynz please leave French toast out of this, for your own good.
Explicit

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Finally somebody honest replies. Word to sduhla for saying how he truly feels about the mixtape.

Your the first cat to actually throw some negative feedback our way, so it's much appreciated, makes us wanna work harder.

But at the same time it's funny though cos you seem to think a lot of people are just "average", including Proverb and Zubz, who i think are slowly becoming icons of this local shit. Maybe u can tell us who u think is not average from your perspective? I know you really like Cone so that's one down.

And oh yeah, f*** A APRICOT JAM HYENA ! Bring on your stupid diss track. and please do us all a favour, don't use EJAY to make the beat, OK ?

One,
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sduhla"
wutt's the average age on this forum?

this has got nothing to do with the views you've just expressed but I do at times ask myself the same question?