Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MURDER COMMERCIAL HIP HOP

UNIDENTIFIED

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ziyawa.co.za
Commericial rap is the wackest thing ever .....
 REPRESENT BATTLEGROUND

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Say word? like... makes u wonder why cats be payin mad money 2 see Kanye and all these US cats when they come down here, but 30 bones seems too much to watch a local act, and personally I think African hip-hop is on the next (not in comparison as such)...By the way which of u peeps r going buck wild over Kanye, I know Common is kissin his whinning a**?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ENDZI"
By the way which of u peeps r going buck wild over Kanye, I know Common is kissin his whinning a**?

Right here, I digs dat cat's work...He tells sh!t the way i wanna hear it, its a pitty the ma**es r feeling him, coz nigguz like u ENDZI rate such as wack...In the words of Jakki "If I have a lot of people like me I ain't dope"..wa**up with that?...

UNIDENTIFIED

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ziyawa.co.za
Alll those who be on Kayne west are wacka**es who dont know ish about real  Hip Hop

melanin latte I was In Red Hook  30 Lafayette Avenue spent about.three months  @ the music school .but now Im back home Jsection aka Joburg aight... were u @?

REPRESENT BATTLEGROUND

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
sorry dog, whats real Hip Hop again?? :?

be serious, i like kanye west.so f***ing what, does that mean im any less of a head??

========ANYWAY============

imma be at the concert, gettin drunk n harra**ing all the girls while i CRIP WALK

then imma pour out a lil liquour for all my dead homies before i go outside n laugh at all the faggots ciphering outside for shiznis fame.

then after that imma head on to the after party where i will hear more of kanye's songs while i chat up some poor girl n tell her shit like

"Hey ma, im almost famous.that means im almost paid too! so u need to get with a HIP HOP HEAD that doesnt treat his artform like its a f***ing hobby.

n u know what, i wudve been at a hiphop event where i actually got laid, with a pretty girl too, not one thats as dirty as me.

out
XO.WITHTANK.COM

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Hola Ootz sharp ho tjwang mpitshi 'aka
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "ootz"
sorry dog, whats real Hip Hop again?? :?

be serious, i like kanye west.so f***ing what, does that mean im any less of a head??

========ANYWAY============

imma be at the concert, gettin drunk n harra**ing all the girls while i CRIP WALK

then imma pour out a lil liquour for all my dead homies before i go outside n laugh at all the faggots ciphering outside for shiznis fame.

then after that imma head on to the after party where i will hear more of kanye's songs while i chat up some poor girl n tell her shit like

"Hey ma, im almost famous.that means im almost paid too! so u need to get with a HIP HOP HEAD that doesnt treat his artform like its a f***ing hobby.

n u know what, i wudve been at a hiphop event where i actually got laid, with a pretty girl too, not one thats as dirty as me.

out

Hahahahahh,,,, now that's what I'm talkin bout!!  :lol:

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
sho deepea

im tryin to get on the next mixtape, dont forget me.one
XO.WITHTANK.COM

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
8O Sjoe!! Now you know thats not right Ootz, you dont wanna put these unnerground bekpekkahs in they place like that... we need peeps like them... they make us clean cats in nice clothes wit cash and the nuts to have a go at it all the more appealing.... SO I say... hell yes the unnergroun needs you, keep it so "real" you broke for eternity I need comedy in my life and when I wanna look all charitable in front of my groupies I need a dirty rapper to come to my window to get the scratched-up R5's I keep in my ashtray.
Throw that ashy fist up fo the unnerground!!!!!!!
One of the reasons I don't go to Marvel anymore is cos I'm tired of all the unnerground crusties frontin like they the next coming but they all cosy at the bar wit "A bra, hook me up wit a label playa?... :cry: "
Get a f***in job you smelly retard!!!
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

jahfish

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jahfish.com
the underground is dead! long live the underground!

8)
ack in berlin >>>

the deejay is the screendesigner is the artist is the graphic a**istance is the audiovisual freedom fighter is the fish

www.jahfish.com

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Hola Ootz!
Hola DeePea :wink:
Are ya'll mos def going to the Kanye :?:
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
EKSE, hold up. Nobody's sayin loving Kanye makes you less of a head,

jus... in actual fact... if i'm open to all that other shit why in hip

hop's name would i wanna settle 4 west:?:

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MCekks"
Quote from: "ENDZI"
By the way which of u peeps r going buck wild over Kanye, I know Common is kissin his whinning a**?

Right here, I digs dat cat's work...He tells sh!t the way i wanna hear it, its a pitty the ma**es r feeling him, coz nigguz like u ENDZI rate such as wack...In the words of Jakki "If I have a lot of people like me I ain't dope"..wa**up with that?...

Nah, it's not even like that. The reason I'm not feeling Kanye isn't coz the ma**es r feeling him...like i say man, I've heard much, much better!!!

Syntactic wrote:

you dont wanna put these unnerground bekpekkahs in they place like that... we need peeps like them... they make us clean cats in nice clothes wit cash and the nuts to have a go at it all the more appealing...

Man come on, a crusty cat is a crusty cat...Cleanliness has nothing to do with being an underground head surely u know that

& 'cash and nuts' as u put it, have nothing to do with appeal (depending on whom or what u trying to appeal to...

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Nthabi"
Hola Ootz!
Hola DeePea :wink:
Are ya'll mos def going to the Kanye :?:

Yeah no doubt.gimme a call wen u get there.
XO.WITHTANK.COM