Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Bathing Ape sneakers where to find em

Danone

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
u gotta love Bathing Ape.  one of my favourite clothin brands. Something different. i swear that Nigo dude was on drugs wen he came up with this shit. The whole concept is based on the original Planet of the Apes movie...(wierd) :?    i digs the hoody's n tee's especially!!!  

In jozi u can get them from that joint, naf naf joint in carlton centre, but i heard they're on factory variant shit..their goin for less than a grand...quite suspect!! :?: The best place i knw is from Siya, the Street Journal dude. he gets them shits straight from japan in bulk.  kicks, t's, hoody's etc. R1000 for d sneaks. R500-700 for hoody's, R200 for truckers. dunno if he has a store yet, but he sells d shit out the trunk. (the prices are relatively low coz he get em from d factory)
quot;A HUNGRY NIGGA WILL EAT ANYTHING YOU FEED HIM, A BROKE NIGGA WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU f***'N TELL HIM, AND A RICH NIGGA WILL BUY ANYTHIHG YOU f***'N SELL HIM" - JAY JENKINS

www.myspace.com/danonemusik

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
bapes...i could never help but feel like a groupie if i wore them. only like their hoodies.

AF1s...that religion son...lookin for the ladies tweed limited edition (london release), any leads?

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Yo When I saw those shoes my first words were "no f***in way am i putting that on" but then again you might feel the same way about addidas superstar, and i dig the shoe.

I know if you live in J-sec you can get the "Apes and Ice-creams" at Rosebank the ZONE, next to Y-fm. If you out side of j-sec check out the website.

www.amakipkip.com

They Got all they colourful and happy rainbow shoes you looking for.
And while you at it if you spend anything above R500.00 you Get Morale's Mixtape for FREE.

Explicit

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
You need these in your life

That not good enough for ya?

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"

Yes the Wu-tang ones i would wear them but not the pink and other rainbow colours.

Explicit

bionic_gotti

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"

yo deacon u got them?coz i swear those are customs i might be wrong tho

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Yo that's why I lve my AG people always got my back Holla
9 tha Pedigree

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yo Danone could you pls Pm his digits 2 me. Oh don't they got them at the Bright Water Commons "Hip Hop Connextion"coz apparently that shop is as dope as Naf Naf.
9 tha Pedigree

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Shit Amakipkip is a mutherf***a they even got Evisu jeans, shit I can keep on dreamin coz I would never spend R1000+ bucks on jeans,only on sneakers and timbz holla
9 tha Pedigree

bionic_gotti

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Quote from: "French Toaster"
Shit Amakipkip is a mutherf***a they even got Evisu jeans, shit I can keep on dreamin coz I would never spend R1000+ bucks on jeans,only on sneakers and timbz holla

lol.yeah i know wot u mean.expensive clothing is overated but sneakers are beautiful!!!!!i got those bape captian america's a while back

@Rush im dyin 2 c ur dunks.are they regular dunks or SB's?

Kamza

• Guppie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.5fm.co.za
Man i'm confused as hell...cause on the official Bathing Ape site they say they don't wholesale which means unless it was in their store, its fake...
img]http://i7.tinypic.com/20t5le9.jpg[/img]

bionic_gotti

• Guppie
    • View Profile
these babies dropped to coincide with the world cup.they are limited edition premium af1's.they were released in 5 colourways representing different countries:

korea
holland
usa
portugal
mexico

these are the mexicos.tell me if y'all like:

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
gotti i ordered the sneaks and they never charged me i got the sneaks but the cash came back to my account guess its a early x mas gift
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Kamza"
Man i'm confused as hell...cause on the official Bathing Ape site they say they don't wholesale which means unless it was in their store, its fake...

Well To be honest I saw they have the Marvel Comics shoes as well, the Hulk and spiderman stuff, and a couple other shoes, but im sorry i cant stand the colours its just too bright, although I would settle for the Nelly RBK, but check it out and interigate them.

Explicit

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile