Africasgateway.com

Hip Hop in SA = Middlecla** phenom

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
@ Sduhla,
:roll: You know what.
This is like trying to talk to a blind and deaf guy!
You know nothing about me you f***er so don't a**ume shit!
As I said, PEOPLE SHARE THEIR experiences through THEIR music. If you don't relate then it's cool. DON'T JUST BASH IT DOWN coz you don't like it!
Are you saying that kids who come from comfortable backgrounds can't do hip hop coz it's only for poverty stricken souls....f*** THAT & f*** YOUR ATTITUDE!
This isn't about me a**hole, but the artists you have insulted!
You know nothing about their personal lives or upbringing to a**ume that they're from middle cla** families. Even if they are, who says they arent hip hop. CLEARLY you refuse to LISTEN!
Do you know everything about Zubz and his upbringing?
Do you know everything about Nthabi and hers?
Do you know how Reason, Ba4za or everybody else you've insulted were raised?
Do you have any idea why they do what they do or do you simply a**ume it's done to irritate the GODLY Sdulha? :roll:
Point is f***er! No one knows everything about artists. Their experinces, their upbringing etc. What you see or read about in magazines is a tiny portion of it. There's more to people than what meets the eye. Guess you couldn't be bothered to question that coz you're stuck in your own little f***ed up world (which is also fine for a prick of your status).
I tried to see things from your point, but your failure to listen to others killed that.
I won't even bother myself anymore. I just hope that someday you can listen since you love to be heard!
You're really starting to sound like a pissed off wanna-be artist who never made it and is now bashing others down for doing what you wish you could be doing. :roll:
GOD BLESS YOU CHILD!

I'm done with this piece of fat shit! :twisted:
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I bet Sduhla's a rich kid with a lot of time and an imagination he can't control. hahahaha
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
Sin- wutever dude. And as for Saskia I've said all that I needed to say to u. Brick I'm not tryin to be poor, I'm on ma upward social mobility, and I come from nothin. Ma mommy and daddy didn't do nothin for me. It's just that I haven't embraced the corny and plastic rainbow values. Wit that being said, I'm glad we all got to tell each other exactly wut we think.
Have a lovely weekend boys and girls- cause I know that I will.

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sduhla"
Cash u a f***en idiot. Rob was right, u have the intelligence of a dead rhino. I'm the one wit  cosy job, interact wit powerful people everyday, stay in an area u couldn't even visit, drive a luxury vehicle and face f*** ckicks u couldn't even get a hug from. Ma life is okay! U the gay wit a career thats not ever goin to go anywhere. If u ever blow( I don't mean ur boyfriend), I'll re-evaluate ma whole outlook on life. U keep throwin tems like crack around that u read from the xxl, and u don't bother to find out the social context that those terms are created in.

SO I GUESS THIS MAKES U THE f***EN MAN :? YO WHO EVA THE f*** U R, U SEEM REALLY BORED WITH YO ROSY LIFE & U MISSING LOVE... U SOUND UNHAPPY... DO ME A f***EN FAVOUR INTERACT WITH THE POWERFUL PEOPLE COZ PIPS ON AG R NOT POWERFUL...ACCORDING TO YO STATEMENT... LUXURY CAR WOW SO WHT DOES THT HAV TO DO WITH ANYTHING 8O ... FACE f*** CHICKS SO U MEAN TO TELL ME U ONLY GOT THT WITH YO JOB & THE PEOPLE AROUND U.....SOME SAD f*** U R......
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hold up a minute. just cause sduhla has a rather undiplomatic way with words doesn't mean that he doesn't raise valid points.

i believe tate started this thread to look at the possibility that the predominantly middle cla** aesthetic in SA hip hop is holding back sales because 'the people' don't relate.

i don't think it's being a 'hater' to propose this view. sdhula even said that he has nothing against middle cla** people taking part in hip hop culture.

i think mr c's video break is a good idea  :wink:

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
All the material things I been able to accumulate are wut most of u f***s will never be able to get cause ya'll are dumb! So until the day ur moms and dads continue supportin ur juvenile a**es, ya'll are never goin to understand how a grown gets on his grind, and make sumthin.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
All the material things I been able to accumulate are wut most of u f***s will never be able to get cause ya'll are dumb! So until the day ur moms and dads continue supportin ur juvenile a**es, ya'll are never goin to understand how a grown gets on his grind, and make sumthin.

:D im the hustler this nigga CLAIMS to be!
@cash_sog

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I always said heads are a bunch of insecure bitches..hence the reason i stopped a**osiating myself with heads...glamourising povety???what wrong with these f***s?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER a**UMPTION.... ANYWAY U HAV JUST MADE AN a** OUT YOSELF... LISTEN f*** NUT SOME OF US DONT HAV PARENTS, SOME OF US HAV SINGLE PARENTS SOME OF US R FATHERS,SOME OF US R MOTHERS, SOME OF US HAV JOBS, HOUSES, COMPANIES, a**ETS,LAND SO WHT THE f*** R U TALKING BOUT.... I DONT EVEN HAV TO a**UME THIS BUT U PROBABLY DIDNT HAV MUCH WHEN U GREW LIKE MOST OF US YO MOM & DAD HUSTLED 4 YO a**... NOW U THINK U SOME BIG SHOT.....I DONT EVEN KNOW U BITCH SO THT MEANS U R NOBODY

BUT DONT WASTE ENERGY THIS THREAD HAS f***ALL TO DO WITH U OR I
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

ExOdUs-82

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-0
    • View Profile
come on dudes
ya guyz are turning this onto some kindergarden play ground or so.thought most of ya katz are for one thing here(AG) that is hiphop.....thats ya all,s  common ground here....what the f*** is this all bout

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
That Liquid shit looks intresting...strippers at all...i'll mos-def check it out as long as no one tries to gimme crack :D
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Sduhla just needs to be understood that's all.His outbursts have nothing to do with rappers or anyone on AG.If having a go at people helps you deal with stuff then what can i say?
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rip_the_jacker
Im sorry rip the jacker man i didnt mean 2 say that maan,its just my girlfriend is hitting me at home coz my boss hasnt payed me yet& i took it out on u and other AG members.

Damn! That was really gay.
I stay chiseled

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
yo vexer! pac said it best -

21 gun salute, dressed in fatigue, black jeans and boots
Dissapeared in the crap, all you seen was troops
This little ni**a named sdudla thinks he live like me
Talkin bout how he left the hospital took five like me