Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

(()-()-(<>)-()0)-([][]-((()()-()[])[|](()()-()0))?

mn-thth-gb-sr

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
(()-()-(<>)-()0)-([][]-((()()-()[])[|](()()-()0))?    

robot01of7b
()()-(<>)-()-()0[[]-()]

View Extended RPG Stats

RPG stats
RPG Character Stats
 Name: N/A
Clan: Not in a Clan
Level: 5
Alignment: Unknown
Race: Unknown

HP: 240/240

MA: 100/100

PP: 80/80

Limit: 0%

Exp: 3% Total: 102  
Alive
Not in battle.
0:0-0-0-0

Stock Items

Dollars

07-22-2006, 11:58 AM  #1  

(()-()-(<>)-()0)-([][]-((()()-()[])[|](()()-()0))? View next topic
View previous topic
Watch this topic for replies

Freedom Forums Forum Index » Open Forum

()()-(<>)-()-()0

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:38 am

Email this topic to a friend
Read this post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(()-()-(<>)-()0)-([][]-((()()-()[])[|](()()-()0)) = writing in ksian/kshian or ks-kmtian.
(s-s-h-t) (nn-((sr)[|](st))

((()())([](<>))([]())(()0)[-][[][]-[]()]

Last edited by ()()-(<>)-()-()0 on Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

()()-(<>)-()-()0

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:00 am

Read this post

This is an update:

This subject has proven to be more of a challenge than I expected as in the revisions I have to make.

'The Sleeping Beauty, Op. 66: Introduction - P.I. Tchaikovsky'
'Largo al factotum from Barber of Seville. Composer: Gioachino Rossini (1792 - 1868).'
'La Dona Mobile' from Rigoletto: Verdi.'
'Pie Jesu' from Requiem': Andrew Webber
'Swan lake: Tchaikovsky' especially the music of the end of the ballet;'The Swan Lake', Ballet In Four Acts, Op. 20: Act Three: 29. Scene Finale - Andante'

The fun I am having with this language discovery, especially the geometric symbols is indescribable, only those that have made monumental discoveries understand how much fun I am having. It doesn't matter who makes a disccovery only if people understand and apply it- my discovery for our species is for a greater awakening, a more conscious understanding of cosmos and thus self- Fortunately for me the ksian language will never die and is in use in unconscious forms in all the languages on earth- the language of geometry and math in general, and in building architecture, and more is the ksian language no matter what form or culture is used disconnected/unconscious or connected/conscious-it is this reason why the ksian language is alive even in all languages and cultures, eveyone has to build etc. using the ksian language in some form or another, the ksian language symbols and the more awareness of the culture just more greatly focuses ones understanding in the processes of building speaking writing. For example look how disconnected many asian languages are in their symbols-rarely if at all do you see a triangle as it appears in nature and building like you see in the ksian language, asian letters are a disconnection from cosmos- one has to live in that culture to understand asian symbols, but when they build things they use the ksian symbols unconsiously, but rarely if ever can they just build a house using their symbols for numbers and letters-their letter and numbers have no connection to their architecture not to the cosmos like ksian numbers and letters do-thus many asian cultures are communicating and building things not based on cosmic connectedness but based on a disconnect from cosmos, this means that their language is only learnable if you learn it within the culture, not that you can see that the number three is triangle, and if one learns to build in nature even in the most non animal society having no need for hides and such one uses geometry to build and one can draw the geometry and people will understand your pattern visually if not in spoken words-Thus asian and other languages have no true relationship to cosmos consciously, they are self-made language which leaves one with a disconnected consciousness, thus one is merely following blindly a tribal-like culture that only those in that culture understand, but anyone can understand ksian even those from other worlds if they understand basic math, i.e. that triangle = 3.

Thus english is disconnected but not as disconnected from reality as are the asian lang symbols-asian lang symbols are further from reality than english symbols are-in construction/visual complexity if not in meaning of the symbol- we won't go into the why of asian's culture and its level of evolution-the asian lang finds itself disconnected from reality in comparison to ksian lang geometry symbols and logic- many of you know why asians and others have a disconnect from reality, and evolution level has alot to do with it, yet the asians are higher evolved than some. One making a connection in cosmos thus lives in reality- the ksian lang is the true lang level of the species so any species member is only enhancing their own connectedness to reality instead of unreality.

The ksian symbol guide/(thth) (nn-(sr|st) (ssht-(hr-skhmt)) (nbs-(mhf-r)):

([my creativity with the pc keyboard, i.e. converting pc keyboard symbols and functions for ksian lang uses])

(With the proper graphic capabilities on websites, I could use real shapes and flip the shapes when needed and place shapes inside other shapes to form kshian alpha-num's, and with an ability to determine the size of the shapes; with the right
technology one could even write and draw on websites.)

conversion of pc keyboard symbols and functions to ksian symbols:

[][]=00=nn=&=[rectangle-rectangle]
[]()=01=b=a=[rec-circle]
[]0= 02=d=b=[rec-ellispe]
[]A= 03=f=c=[rec-triangle]
[]<>=04=g=d=[rec-diamond/square as in <[]>]
[](<>)=05=h=e=[rec-diamond inside a circle]
[]/\/\=06=k=f=[rec-tri inside a righsideup tri]
[](((<>)))=07=m=g=[rec-ks #5 inside of 2 concentric circles]
[]<[]>=08=n=h=[rec-sqare inside of a diamond/square]
[]/\/\/\=09=p=i=[rec-tri inside a upsidedown tri that is inside a tri]
()[]=10=r=j=[cir-rec]
()()=11=s=k=[cir-cir]
()0=12=t=L=[cir-ellipse]

A language and knowledge on other things that is outside the box and above animal cultures, the sky is not the limited for me I can go beyond the sky into space and into other dimensions etc..

thus the ksian alphabet is

(nn) b d f g h k m n p r s t

and the english alphabet is

& a b c d e f g h i j k l ... up to Z/26 or [[[]0][[]/\/\]] or [[0][/\/\]] or [0/\/\]

09 is pronounced ((nn)(p)) or nn-p or nnp and is written [[]/\/\/\] as a letter 09 is pronounced p in english as i

26 is pronounced ((d)(k)) or d-k or dk and is written [0/\/\]

r as a (sr) function is (r) or (()[]) as a word or letter as a number [r] = [()[]] and is pronounced sr-r as a letter and st-r as a number; another form of (()[]) or [()[]] is bnn, bnn is both a num and letter pronounciation, so thus sr-bnn is a letter and st-bnn is a number; all letter and number thus are pronouned the same but the function st or sr is used to show if the letter is a number or letter.

45 is pronounced st-gh as a number and pronounced as a letter 45 is sr-gh or st-de or sr-de in english and written it is [<>(<>)] or (<>(<>)). Using the chart you thus can develop the form you want to use to repesent a number or letter or sound in written or spoken forms.

156 is pronounced st-bgk as a number, 156 is pronounced sr-bgk as a letter- the 26 letters of the alphabet usually has just one letter like the letter (()[]) or r which are the letters b-nn or bnn, r is pronounced st-r as a number and r as a letter is sr-r but another form of r is st-bnn and sr-bnn which = st-r and sr-r depending on its nature as a letter or number. [()0<[]>] or
(()0<[]>) pronounce is pronouned st-bdn or sr-bdn, this is the number 128 in the english lang, but in ksian its symbology is as a number and letter, i.e., st-bdn or sr-bdn when you pronounce them they you are pronouncing either the number or letter; the symbol is the same but the forms are different as in the use of sr or st- Now as you see the first 12 numbers have various forms but they have single forms such as r but r also has a double form as in b-nn which is 1-0 or A-& and j in english; b-nn and r are the ksian forms of the symbol- Just use the chart to determine the sounds you can use with the sr or st sound to represent the {()[]} symbols putting them to sound, this is done for all the symbol forms. So one can say st-r or st-bnn to mean the number 10 or st-j in english, you choose how you want to say it. I say st-b-nn for the number 10 and sr-b-nn for the letter r, but if I want too I can say st-r for the number 10.

So the use when writing uses uses {()} or {[]} to show a word number or even a function such as [|] which means to add or +(plus). (()()) is pronouned sr-b-b or in english sr-a-a or sr-s in ksian or sr-k in english, you can see this in the ksian alpha-numbet chart.

If you write the word blue using the ksian symbols the letters that are not in the ksian alpha-numbet are represented in their number forms such as 17 is the letter q, thus the word blue interpretes into d 12/l 21/u 05/e, thus written in ksian symbols it is a word written like this (([]())(()0)(0())([](<>))=the word blue, ie, a english word spelled with ksian symbols. The length is nothing many words are lengthy in all languages, but at least the first 12 letters of the ksian lang are whole words such as r is the word Ra and all the meaning of Ra and its myth is the definition of that word. Ra means circumfrence too. In ksian the word blue is (([(s)-skhmt])-(tn-nt)) s-skhmt means color sskhmt-sr|st means colors; tn-nt means day sky color or color of the day sky or dome. The day sky is blue without clouds in it, that's the logic of the use of the terms. The color white is thus ([s-skhmt])-tfnt which means cloud color or the color of snow would be tfnt-khnm; thus the white cloud is the reference to the color white which tfnt is or tefnut- keep in mind that in all the kmtian god forms that all the vowels are taken out of the words so instead of tefnut it is tfnt- when you omit from any kmtian god form the vowels you will see what the god form word really means such as Amun and Min is mn when you remove the vowels. The color black is thus s-skhmt-mn/nn the color green is s-skhmt-sr-tt=vegatative skin color. s-skhmt-tm= the color orange as in the setting sun's orange color; Now red can be s-skhmt-(st-tm) as in the color red which is the weaker color in the setting sun or you can use s-skhmt-(tm-nth) for red since neith wears the red crown of lower kmt- Yellow may be in the setting sun or in the rising sun(khper, the morning sun may have a yellow color at some point in the morning or at some point when it is setting as Tm; Also I think that the moon may sometimes look yellowish if so thth would be used in the word for yellow), it would be (s-skhmt-(ttnn-sh)-tm) as in the color or sulfur which I think is yellow.

The word Ra is pronounced sr-r and is writen (()[]) as a letter and [()[]] as a number, in english it is the letter j and the number 10. it is pronounced st-bnn as a number and sr-bnn as a word.

I know that in my etymology I said that the number 01 is nn-khnmmkr and it is, especially in chemistry or occultly, but in this presentation in general the way to say 01 or A(english) or b(kshian) in ksian is nn-b or nnb and it is written in geometric form as [[]()] or [rec-cir] or ([]()) or (rec-cir).

So one can still write english words with ksian geometric symbols, or any language for that matter as long as you understand that letter conversions- such as converting chineese characters to ksian equivalents in number and letters. In english the letter A is (1) and [1] as a number if you say sr-(1) that means the word one and the letter A; if you say st [1] that means the number 1 or 1st, it is A as a number ; st-A means A as the number 1 and sr-A means A as the letter A-

All is number. or (([st]) (hr) ([st][-]ssht)) or (([(()())(()0)]) (([](<>))(()[])) ([(()())(()0)][-]((()())(()())([](<>))(()0)))

The word blue is pronounced (d)(t)(db)(nnh) in ksian.

All one has to do is use the chart and know the ks-kmtian god forms which are prefixes suffixes etc.. Then you can form words based on the meaning of god forms and or mythic forms of which the myth is the definition of the god form which is the meaning of the words you are usings which the god form is. Thus Ra is a god form with a myth as the maker of a circumfrence, during his travel in his boat, the 24 hour day etc. how you use it in a sentence tells your meaning- Thus Ra becomes a word used in a sentence and the myth is its definition of the word. Any activities etc. in the myth or nature of Ra defines the word, such as, R can mean to travel, especially circularly. It can mean spaceship, sun, the word boat, and other words and ideas in the myth, when you borrow from the myth you just have to try to show the meaning you extracted from the myth in your use of a word you are communicating. Such as rnpt-r which would mean 24 hours. Mhf-r which would mean to travel or boat. kb-Mhf-r means to travel in a straight line or in any way besides circular but mhf-r means to travel circularly.

Is it a coincidence that the word Pi and the fact that the proper symbol for pie is (*) [8 pointed star in a circle] or (X+ combined) =(X+)=(*)- so there are 4 diameters and 8 radii- now this shape forms a wheel with spokes- and thus the symbol looks like a pie that has been cut into triangles- [(*)](this is a circle divided into 8/8ths), so this is the correct symbol for the geometric number Pi but Pi = 3.16 more or less in ksian and due to string experiments-

[O - } ]/[[X]] or question: which is larger 1/2 of a circle or 1/4th of a circle[[X]]/? the
  • or answer is given further on in this presentation.

also a circle is 360 as they say but not in a year it isn't,a year cirlce is 360+5 more or less. Not all circles or cycles = 360 the moon cycle doesn't = 360 but 28 more or less as in the phases of the moon. Thus one determines what a circle means in measuring a cycle based on what you are talking about- 360 in one use may be used for circle measurement,but your scale or choice for the measure of a circle or cycle can be 365 or 28/31(as in the moons cycle), or what ever you like, but if I use 365 as my referce it is inline with the earths rotation causing the year cirlce. The relativity of it all-cultural relativity. The scale of measure is up to you using 365 to me is a better scale than 360 because it coincides with the year as a cycle or that causes a circumfrence.

The seasons use the ksian symbol [(*)] and forms a cycle, the quadrants use the symbol when drawn with spokes inside the square boarder- the clock uses the pie symbol which can use the spokes numbering 8 radii- a pie chart uses radii and diameters- and Ra's mythic journey uses the 8 radii in its naming of its phases such as the Aton or Kheper points in Ra's journey in his boat that travels the ocean of outer-blackness/space- The true symbol for circumfrence thus looks like a real pie due to the 8 radii which form a spoke inside of the circle- each piece of pie being triangular.

[ ] () 0 A <>{/[] as in <[]>{ (<>) /\/\ (((<>))) <[]> /\/\/\

the ksian alpha-num-bet/sym:

[ ] () 0 A <> (<>) /\/\ (((<>))) <[]> /\/\/\

(([(()())(()0)]) (([](<>))(()[])) ([(()())(()0)][-]((()())(()())([](<>))(()0)))

[][]=00=nn=&=[rectangle-rectangle]
[]()=01=b=a=[rec-circle]
[]0= 02=d=b=[rec-ellispe]
[]A= 03=f=c=[rec-triangle]
[]<>=04=g=d=[rec-diamond/square as in <[]>]
[](<>)=05=h=e=[rec-diamond inside a circle]
[]/\/\=06=k=f=[rec-tri inside a righsideup tri]
[](((<>)))=07=m=g=[rec-ks #5 inside of 2 concentric circles]
[]<[]>=08=n=h=[rec-sqare inside of a diamond/square]
[]/\/\/\=09=p=i=[rec-tri inside a upsidedown tri that is inside a tri]
()[]=10=r=j=[cir-rec]
()()=11=s=k=[cir-cir]
()0=12=t=L=[cir-ellipse]

[ ] () 0 A <> (<>) /\/\ (((<>))) <[]> /\/\/\

((()())([](<0>

V o
| /\
V |
o /\ =less than
=greater than

[/\]=less than/ssht-st=<
[V { - ) ]= greater than or equal to
[/\ { - ) ]= less than or equal to
[[-]]/([[-]])/[{}]=or

[((0(<>))|]=y axis
[(0<>)-]=x axis
[ : - O : - D ] to speak and then smile

< - | | - >= underscore ex: <kb> = kb-mhf-r

[ B - O ]= animal
[$]=not or no
[(+)]=yes or is;
  • another form

o o
/\ /\
|--|
/\ LL=to travel/walk/ride=a person=mn-hr/sr/bstt/st/sht
to stand

o->----<=air=air=sh
o-/\----<=water=hp
o-/\----/\=earth=khnm

o--o
O-O
()-|
-|-/\=anthropormophic aten-Ra or the sun disk formed with the human hands and arms.
/\
aten with rayic armes the rayic arms are like this:

----o
-o-O-o
-|( | )|
-|----|
/\--|-/\
----/\=three people forming the aten with rayic arms

[--]o
----|----- =a person forming a line anthropormorphically
[--]|
[-]/\

o-o-o-o
/\/\/\/\
-|-|--|
/\-/\-/\=four people forming atomic bonds based on how humans form then in the periodical table.

[-----------]o[------------]|
|___________|__________|
|[-----------]|
[------------]|
[------------]|
[-----------]L L =the ability to give or receive

plural=(sr[|]st)=english s as in boat(s)
[
  • ]=@

nn-
  • =black people/blacks/black's

nn-
  • =black person

nbs-st-
  • =white people

nbs-st-
  • =white person
  • [(nkh-hthr)-(nn-
  • )=black's technology-this is a possessive ksian phrase-this is the apostrophy form

(possessed)-(possessor)=['] apostrophy form]

past tense=did=tn-tm
present tense=doing=tn-nt
future tense=does=tn-thth

(([st]) (hr) ([st]-ssht) [ : - |] (thth-((s)-r)) (ssht-(nbs-st)) [ : - |] (thth) ([st]-ssht) (sr-hr) (s)-nn-(sr|st) [ : - |] (s)-skhmt-(sr|st) [ : - |] (s)-sh-(sr|st) [ : - |] (s)-hp-(sr|st) [ : - |] (hr-bstt) (s)-khnm-(sr|st) [ | - : ](flower/pollen)

all is number,periodical tablely, in number of neutrons[++], protons[||], oxitrons[|-], magnetrons[-|], and electrons[--]
[ | - : ](stem and leaves)

(([(()())(()0)]) (([](<>))(()[])) ([(()())(()0)][-]((()())(()())([](<>))(()0)))[ | - : ]...[ | - :] ((()())(0())-([](<>))(()[]))...[++][ : - |] [||] [ : - |] [[|-] [ : - |] [-|] [ : - |] ((([](<>)(()[]))[-](([]())(()())(()0)(()0))[--][ | - : ] (the roots)

(([(()())(()0)]) (([](<>))(()[])) ([(()())(()0)][-]((()())(()())([](<>))(()0)))[ | - : ]...[ | - :] ((()())(0())-([](<>))(()[]))...[++][ : - |] [||] [ : - |] [[|-] [ : - |] [-|] [ : - |] ((([](<>)(()[]))[-](([]())(()())(()0)(()0))[--][ | - : ]

((()())([](<>))([]())(()0)[-][[][]-[]()]

mn-thth-gb-sr

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Global blacks should be very smart:

Studying the circle I did some experiments with circles converting them into linear forms using strings, the string technique I think I got them from a cartoon called 'Cyberspace' shown on Public TV, they show you all types of ways to measure things using strings etc.. In any case inspired by the cartoon I used a string measure approach in measuring circles to find the true meaning of Pi- Only two of my experiments out of four matched, but since in the use of Pi and/or Ra/Re we are talking approximates in general as to circumfrence one thus can see where the logic from Pi comes from as in 3(1/7); the true symbol for Pi or circumfrence is the ksian myth of Re/Ra and it is 3(1/6) or 19/19 or 18/19+1/19 or 1/6+6/6+6/6+6/6 or 1/6+1+1+1=3(1/6) because 6/6=1- using string you can calculate Pi/circumfrence, diameter, radius, and 1/6 which is the core element of circumfrence and nineteen 1/6's or 1/19's equal 19/19 or the circumfrence of a circle.

You can do the experiments yourself to experience Ra or Pi:

get some string and scissors, and a cylindric container that has a flat circular bottom, i.e a large can or container:

tie a piece of the string around the cylindric constainer close near the bottom of the container near the flat surface of the bottom of the container.

In ksian-kmtian (circle-rectangle) or (Ra-and the goddess of the brick of childbirth)=the word Ra/Re/R which is also the ksian-kmtian letter r.

Do the experiment and keep in mind the nature of the wisdom of Ra and the aten disk then you can understand the logic better concerning calculation of circumfrence and other geometric shapes.

Now place another string across the middle of the flat part of the container to get the diameter- cut this second string the length of the the diameter of the container's flat circular part-

Now cut the first string the length of the circumfrence of the cylinder. ie. the string tied around the container cut it the length of the circumfrence of the container; the length should be calculated by wraping or tying the first string around the container and then cutting the string at the point where a complete circle is formed which then represents the circumfrence- after you have the string the length that forms a circumfrence cut the string to the circumfrence length and lay it down as a straight line instead of in a circle form. You don't have to tie the string around the cylinder or container as long as you wrap it around the container so you can cut it the length of the circumfrence of the container-

After you have your string the length of the circumfrence of the cylindric container, such as a large can, cut a second string and cut the length of the diameter of the container you use. If you have already done this good.

So now you have two strings a string the length of the diameter and one the length of the circumfrence.

Now take the circumfrence string and the diameter string and hold them together, and cut the circumfrence string into as many diameter string lengths that you can; you should get at least three diameter string lengths out of the circumfrence string- keep the little piece of string that come from the last part of the circumfrence string this is the 1/19 piece of the circumfrence more of less.

You can repeat this experiment several times to see if the results repeat everytime and the results may very from strings to strings and container to container but you will get repeating results at some point.

Now get another piece of string which will be your third piece of string and cut it half the size of your diameter piece of string, this will be your radius piece of string.

Now cut another piece of string the size of the radius piece of string you just cut, now cut this piece of string into three equal pieces of string; each piece should be the same size more or less as the remaining piece of string that was formed when you cut the circumfrence string into diameter parts. Thus the radius of a circle is three 1/19 of the circumfrence- and the it takes three remaining parts of the circumfrence to make a radius- and it takes six remaining parts of the circumfrence to form the diameter-

So the circumfrence has three diameter pieces and one sub-circumfrence piece which is 1/3 of a radius piece; a radius peice is 3/6, a diameter is 6/6 of a diameter piece and 6/19 of a circumfrence piece of string; the circumfrence is three diameter pieces of string or 6/6, 6/6, 6/6, plus the remaining piece of string which is 1/6 of a diameter piece and 1/3 of a radius piece; a radius piece is 3/6 of a diameter piece of string-thus there are nineteen 1/19's in a circumfrence, and of a diameter this means there are nineteen 1/6's in a circumfrence-

18/19+1/19=19/19

3X6=18 +1=19=the circumfrence or 19/19=3(1/6)=Ra or Re and the myth of the journey of Ra speaks of how Re's journey forms a circumfrence around the earth/khnm forming day and night or the 24 hour cycle of a day-

Why is the circumfrence mathematics important or relavent? Beause you experience consciously or unconsciously circumfrence everyday, day and nightly, due to Re/Ra or the sun and its journey round the earth or the earths rotations around the sun make the sun appear to be moving in a circular motion- The sun's/Ra's influence on the earth causing day and night forms a circumfrence, without the formation of the circumfrence that the sun and earth form in rotations if this didn't occur we would not have plants to feed the animals which feed us thus we would not have any energy and our batteries would run down and we would die- we need the sun or a solar principle to live, the sun and earth forming a circumfrence or circular pattern creating day and night causes life on earth. Geometry especially lines and circles mean allot to everyday life for building, the earth spining and orbiting Ra/Aton, the circle which is a line is glorious- Glorificamus Re!

Ra/Re is the true connected symbol for circumfrence not Pi, the symbol of Pi is a disconnect to circumfrence formation- the myth of Re is like the string in the experiment where you can measure a circumfrence by journeying around or in a circular manner- Re is the perfect symbol for the idea of Pi- Pi is 3(1/7) and Re is 3(1/6) both are valid but the Reic is more tangible and can be more well demonstrated, the Pi symbol in its form has no true concection to a circle like the Ra and the Aten symbols. If it were not for the culture teaching you that Pi is used as they symbol or 3(1/7) you could not see any relationship to the symbol and a circle or circumfrence it looks nothing of a circle nor can the Pi symbol form a circle, so the symbol is relative to a cultural use but not to a scientific and factual account for geometric formation like they Ra or Aten is.

Pi is ok but its symbol is weak cultural expression, and no one can make a connection as to the logic of the use of the symbol like you can with the logic of the use of the myth of Ra to see how Ra forms a circumfrence in his journey round the earth or better the earths journey round the sun, which is more correct. Thus the sun and earths interaction forms a circle cycle circumfrence this is the most important math lesson whether you are aware of this or not it occurs but if an imbalance in the relationship of the earth and Ra occurs you will start to pay attention when it affects all sorts of things on the earth.

Ra's journey in his boat as in the ks-kmtian myth measures the circumfrence of the earth and thus forms a circumfrence- but also inside of a circle is the diameter and radius- there are 4 diameters in a circle and 8 radii- thus inside of the circle is a eight point star- or one X and a + which is united to form eight points inside the circle and these lines inside form the diameters and radii.

If you draw a large rectangle so that the rectangle looks like a long line and then if you divide the line into 19 sections which look like small rectangles, so that the rectangluar line is just like the formates used in showing fractions, such as shading in a certain number of squares to show the fraction of a whole but the shape in this case if coming from a rectangular shape that looks like a long line or string divided into rectangular sections- each section thus represents 1/19 of the whole which is 19/19's.

Thus the first six sections shaded represent the first diameter that can be formed by a circumfrence, the next six sections represent the second diameter that a circumfrence converted into a line forms, and the next six sections which is the third diameter a circumfrence forms when converted linearly forms another diameter or 6/6- now the last piece of line or section of the diameter form 1/6 of a diameter and 1/19 of a circumfrence. This demonstrates that there are 19 pieces/sections to a circle/circumfrence which equals 3(1/6) more or less-

A diameter having 6 sections but being 6/19's of a circumfrence and a radius having 3 sections but being 3/19's of a circumfrence; but a radius is 3/6's of a diameter and a diameter is 6/6's of itself-

Moreover a line is 19/19's, thus this brings us to the number one in the ksian lang which is a circle- and when the circle is converted to an anthropormorphic form as in a stick figure holding its arms out in a t form, that is, remember that one person can form a circle with their hands gripped and in them holding their arms up to form a circle, you can draw a stick figure to show this too- thus the head, trunk, and legs of the human body represents the number one and the right and left arms each represent the number 9, so 9+1+9=19, and this means that the arms and body can form a circumfrence which has 19 parts. Thank you Mother Tynetta for inspiring me to be able to calculate 19s like you have done masterfully in your articles over the years!!

The right arm equals 9, the left arm equals 9, and the head, trunk, and legs equal 1= mainly you see the chest and/or back and arms that form the circle in the image of the aten or any cirlces represented in ks-kmtian architechture.

A calculator represents 1/6 as .16 and 1/7 as .14 so there is 3.16 Ra and 3.14 Pi; the circumfrence of 3.16 = 1/6+6/6+6/6+6/6=3.16 remember that 6/6=1 and there are three ones plus 1/6/.16.

All lines are basically circumfrences, this is why the anthorpormorphic symbol of the human body equals 19/19 or 19 because the human body when it stands in a tee shape with arms and body forming a tee it is equal to the arms and chest and/or back forming a line just as these parts can from a circle- thus all lines have 19 sections or fractions to them. A diameter is a fraction of a line or circumfrance and a radius is a fraction of a diameter and a radius has three fractions to itself, of which 1/3 of the radius is the same size as the last piece or fraction in a circumfrence more or less.

Thus the string experiments show you where the 3 and 1/6 is coming from or where the 3 and 1/7 is coming from- you don't have to just take anyone's word for it you can do the math calculations yourself you see- mathematics can be discovery too-

The 3 is coming from three 6/6's and one 1/6 or a diameter piece which thus =19/19 or 3.16, the string experiments can show you this-

You will see the number Pi but the symbol is a cultural thing not connected to cosmic symbol like the symbol of Ra is or like the shapes in the experiment are.

So whether a line or circle is formed anthropormorphically or in the myth of Ra the circumfrence measure is constant-I see the logic for the use of 3(1/7) but the Pi symbol is illogical as a true symbol for circumfrence, that's my overall point.

More over what is illogical is 22/7, i.e., if you draw a rectangle and then place a diameter in the middle of the rectangle and then draw 10 verticle lines in the rectangle so that you form 22 fraction sections you will notice that when you sort the sections into threes that there is one section left over so the means that you have seven threes and one section left which add up to 22 sections which = Pi now this is a disconnect, you thus get a 6/6, 6/6, 6/6 and a 3/4, but in the string experiment you get a better fractional picture using the line shaped fractionally in the form of a long rectangle and you can see the relationship to a line and circumfrence converted to a line more better than if you you calculate 22/7's as a fraction in a fully fractional way in a rectangle which ends up with a 3/4's section or 3/3 and a (1/3 or 1/22) section.

c=3.16/Ra/Re/the Aten disk as the correct Pi symbol times d(diameter);c=
  • (ra/aten)d;c=
  • d more correct than c=Pi(d)

d=2(twice) the r
r=.5 the d
c= there are _____ number of radius in a circumfrence
c=there are 3 and 1/6 diameters in a circumfrence
(c=there are four 6/6's in a circumfrence with one of the 6/6's forming the 1/6 part of the circumfrence thus 5/6 of the fourth diameter is not part of the circumfrenece when you keep all diameter even even if the parts of the diameter is not to be used in the circumference count of 3(1/6).)
d=__________ many 1/6's or is ___________ 1/19's
Thus one can measure a circle without Pi, thus Pi is relative to ones culture, this is why Re/Ra/Aten=
  • symbol can be used and is a better symbol for many reasons.

Thus a circumfrence is three diameters and 1/6 a diameter since a diameter is 6/6's- so six 1/6 fractions make up a diameter- so one can say there are 4 diameters in a circle with the fourth diameter having 5/6's of itself not used in the circumfrencesic calculation.

18/19=3=frequency of diameters; 19/19=3(1/6)=circumfrence;6/19=6/6=diameter;3/19=3/6=radius;1/19=1/6=standard size of any section, there are 19 standard sections to a circumfrence- since there are 3 standards in a radius and 6 standards in a diameter. so a line is 19/19 and thus has 19 standard sections.

Thus the ksian lang its number one is a circle and the circle in ksian can be formed anthropormorphically using the human form or a stick figure to form a circle with the arms and hands gripped, thus all circles can be viewed in this way- and the aten and the circle journey of Ra are both the knowledge of circumfrence mathematics-

The circle being a line is thus meaning that a line = 19/19's and has 19 sections and thus a line =3.16, and thus when one forms a triangle the triangle has three lines each equalling 3.16- so in the ksian lang when one anthropormophically form lines or draw them each line equals 3.16- and the circle or number one in ksian its circumfrence is 3.16-

Thus a line and circle in ksian are both 3.16 in value-and thus one see this value everywhere in architecture in the sun's and planets shape etc.- one see geometric shapes everywhere- all of them are basically lines a circle is really a line. The line is one of the core symbols of the ksian lang but the circle is used as the most powerful form of the line, then the triangle shows the line as three 3.16's.

Thus the Ra/Re circumfrence is yet another relative to the fact that with the ksian lang alpha-num symbols one can build architecture with the symbols as well as gain wisdom and understanding from the overall culture.

Thus each line = c in an object such as a triangle or square and c is the circumfrence- thus each line in an object =3.16!

Now one can know this consciously when one builds or thinks about math and geometry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(()())([](<>))([]())(()0)[-][[][]-[]()]

mn-thth-gb-sr

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Architechs love geometry and my discovery?    

robot01of7b
()()-(<>)-()-()0[[]-()]

View Extended RPG Stats

RPG stats
RPG Character Stats

Alive
Not in battle.

Stock Items

Dollars

07-11-2006, 05:33 PM  #1  

Why i the scientific alphabet and numerical geometrical symbols so impotant? Remember that each of the 10(0-9 numbers) geometric symbols represent both the alpha and numeric symbols.

Ex:[triangle=3] and (triangle=c)

[ellipse-diamond=24] and (ellipse-diamond=the letter X in the english alphabet). In ksian the num and alpha symbol is the same and the number count for a number is the same name for a letter; one only needs to say sr or st to determine if one is speaking of a letter or number.

[st]-triangle=3 or (sr)-triangle=letter c

When writing the brackets tell the function of the letter or number too-() for letters or varibles and [] for numbers or functions like = or + etc.

There are two types of ksian alphabets the ksian and the kmtian- the kmtian alphabet is bdfghkmnprst and the ksian is bdfgkprst; the english alphabet is the 26 letters but when speaking in ksian one only uses the nnumber of the letter not the name of the english letter so in ksian 26 is pronounced Z but is called 26 or (sr)-[ellipse-rightside up triangle with a upside down triangle in the inside touching the sides of the big triangle at the inside triangle's points=26] there are other ways to write the number 26 in ksian such as [rectangle-ellipse=2{-}rectangle-double triangle=6].

But mainly I use the ksian-kmtian version of the ksian alphabet.
Because it corresponds with the kmtian prefixes and suffixes that are well know around the world minus the vowels in the god forms which are prefixes etc.

The word Ra writen is symbol as a word in ksian is (cirle-rectangle which means 10 beacuse it is the tenth letter in the ksian-kmtian alphabet) wo (circle-rectangle) is the letter R and the word Ra/Re.

There are 9 letter in the ksian alphabet and 12 in the ksian-kmtian alphabet- so the (rectangle-circle) is pronounced sr-b and [rectangle-circle] is pronounced st-b.

The main importance is that you can build things with the geometical symbol shapes, i.e. you can build a useful structure building etc. using one or a few or all the geometric alpha-numeric symbols in the ksian alpha-numeric geometrical symbology-

I discovered the real use of these geometric structures, thus not only are we talking about an alphabet and a number system we are also talking about the fact that the alpha-numeric symbols are the base for building objects in the world and cosmos- one can build a house factory etc. using the shapes from the alphabet. They help you to count but they help you to shape too- this thus is a cosmis mathematical language, i.e. ksian, and their is no disconnect on can see the shapes in nature and they truly represent true number and true meaning of alphabet- the number symbol 3 or the letter B is a disconnect to how threes are in nature- example the number three is a mountain with a peak which forms a triangle- the circle is a the circle that is formed by the raindrops, the ksian number 7 is a mineral or crystal that is thrown into a lake and the diamond hitting the water causes circles to form concentrically in the water. So the symbols are all thoughout nature and the cosmos/thutmos.

You can create technology, building, civilizations with the scientific geometrical shapes in the ksian alpha-num symbology.

This is well beyond egyptology because mut in egypt is cultural and in secret orders, but the ksian geometric alpha-num-sym is sci-lang anyone in the cosmos can calculate this geometry and come to the same conclusions consciously or unconsciously- I am introducing the conscious level while people around the world have been building things for a long time unconscious of that the alpha-num-sym is the reason for the ability to build in the first place- when architechs and their staff build things or design them they are using the lots of the geometrial shapes in the ksian geometry symbols. In ksian the origin of the ability to be an architech and builder is from learning the ksian alpha-num-symbols. Then one can build anythings.

One is then conscious of the shapes for building because you get shapes from the alphabet and numbers which the triangle is the most comprehendable- how many geometric shapes do we form when building a house, and don't many of the forms strengthen the structures-

Using the triangle you can build a structure or buiding using nothing but the triangular shape- this is simular to I think the platonic solids, but my discovery is separate from Plato's writing which I did not research my findings from his writings. These are my discoveries.

The power of my discovery is that you can build things with the shapes that build numbers and letters in the ksian lang- A building built of triangle shapes or diamond shapes this is the power of the ksian lang- When did the letter B teach you about a shape that can build things when did the number 5 tech you in its shape how to build anythings, there is a disconnect but the ksian number three being a triangle teaches you the number for three and how to build something using triangles, it is equal to the letter c and can communicate in writing or in sound i.e. the number 3 in ks is pronounced like a c/k.

this ksian geometrical lang speaks on a higher level than just cultural symbology; my discovery matches cosmic solar planetary symbology which is higher than the forms of language culture in much of the world- the disconnects in symbology is due to tribalism where people invented their own symbols and you only understood them if you were apart of that culture, but ksianism uses a higher language that nature itself teaches, and more correctly than even egyptology, why animal symbols go exstinct with the animals that you used, triangles and circles don't go exstinct-they are in outer space too but you will also find spiral and plenty of ellipses in space.

It is a matter of chossing your building materials determining the sizes of the shapes you use and setting a measurement size for repeating the shape sizes or patterns-

Ex: if you need [circle-ellipse-circle with a diamond/ksian's number 5=125] 125 triangles at x size per wall, ceiling or floor then your construction materials have to be measured uniformly so the patterns are equal, uniform.

The size is relative to its use in your a**emblage but the strength of the structure to hold up is important.

You cam take a number geometric 7 from the ksian alpha-num-sym and place it inside a triangle or square to form a tile or design grid part for a ceiling, wall, or floor, etc..

You can put the same alpha-num-sym inside of itself to form a design, and you can do this several times.

You can build many structures just using the 10 or twelve ksian alpha-num geometrical symbols. Now that's knowledge(to know), wisdom(to apply), and undestanding(to see the results from applying what you know)!

This is why [st] is the root for number and (sr) is the root for words or plans or schematics/blueprints and such. [st] is the factory and (sr) is the schematics/blueprints or plans on how to build the idea using raw materials such as metal wood etc.. [hr/mrwl or bstt] is the product; the number of products is the quantity that's why [] brackets are used for hr and bstt or even sht(clone or a**exual clone or a genetically engineed creation/android, I should not have told you this part due to possible use for evil.)

Now do you see what a true black descendent of ksh/kmt is capable of- your arab and caucasian forefathers disconnected you from cosmos. My forefathers in many ways have reconnected us all back to cosmos as a species through this presentation. We are thus reconnected instead of disconnected, instead of disconnected where communication cannot truly take place due to differing languages one can communicate using cosmic symbol which is what ksian's use as their alphabet and number and to build their civilizations too.

Ksians/true blacks or just blacks(nn-sr|st/k-sr|st=blacks) are conscious of the processes of lang and building and counting- many around the world are disconnect as to the process and its origin for building speaking and much of their symbology is disconnected from true cosmic symbol, such as the use of 3 for the true number three which is a mountain with a peak or triangle. To build is a language, the structures can speak and its function and purpose is a communication.

I was not just showing you a bunch of symbols used as numbers in my discovery of the ksian way of number and alphabet I was showing you how to use the alphabet and numbers to build things with- how powerful when children learn such, genius level children perhaps.

For reference the ksian alpha-num-symbols:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robot01of7b
A Mathematician's dream discovery? Beyond Egyptology?

Political-debate.com Forum Index -> General Political Debate
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bill White
Commissioned from the ranks

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:05 pm Post subject: A Mathematician's dream discovery? Beyond Egyptology?

I'm sure some mathematicians would sell their mothers soul to be the author of the discovery I am about to offer at no cost-

This is yet another form of proof that arabs are not the heirs of egyptology or ksianism of which I am an heir of it- and I can go above the wisdom of egypt as this discovery will prove:

Bill White

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:19 pm Post subject:

I'm sure some mathematicians would sell their mothers soul to be the author of the discovery I am about to offer at no cost-

This is yet another form of proof that arabs are not the heirs of egyptology or ksianism of which I am an heir of it- and I can go above the wisdom of egypt as this discovery will prove:

My discovery is on true numerical symbology which also shows forth the origin of mathematical symbol itself-

This math language anyone in the universe that can see shapes as we see them can understand the way to write number symbols as I have discovered or rediscovered-

Pure genius on my part, I'm sure.

the first number symbol is a rectangle it is the zero and represents outer space/ a blank chalk board/ a black piece of paper and the like, it is the 'zero point field' the starting point before condensation of a solar body.

the next number symbol is a circle which is a line united- a line being a dicotomy device and the two ends put together form the circle. it represents wholeness/completeness unity.

the number symbols are 0-9:

the next symbol is a eliptical circle; a warped circle; as in eliptical orbits each end of the elipse almost forming points like in a line these two points are what form the count of two; but also a hyphen or line represents the symbol two; but since we are taking complete symbols as in geometry which is the basis for number formation in the observable world, i.e. we learn to count based on our observation of objects in the world which are geometrical so the basis for our understanding of number comes from geometry not symbols themselves-

There is a disconnect in symbols like 3 or 4 but not in geometry a triangle logically is the number 3 and in the world we can see the geometric number three all over the place- is it not more logical for the number three to be a triangle than a symbol 3 a triangle is more logical as the mathermatical symbol for three. It is better for children too to learn that the symbol for the number three is a triangle and the sides of the triangle reinforce the logic of the symbol representing the number three.

the next symbol is the square or better the diamond which is shaped like a four sided kite that has no string nor tail. this is the symbol for four-

next is the five which is a circle with a kite inside of it or square turned on its side so that that the square seems to have points as in the top point of the square is triangular- if you put a line through the center of the diamond it will form two triangles- but we just want the diamond inside of the circle.

next is the number six and its proper symbol is a upside down triangle inside of a rightside up triangle- The upside down triangle touches the sides of the rightside up triangle just as the the points of the kite touch the sides inside the circle in the geometrical number five which is a square inside a circle.

count the number of sides and that's that relative number but remember that concentric circles or circles surrounding the circle is the number one combined with what it encircles so the square encircled is the number four combined with the number one.

the next number is 7 and it is three concentric circles with a diamond or kite inside the smallest cirlce which forms the geometric number five; so a 7 is the geometric number five surrounded by to additional circles concentrically.

All the symbols I a showing you are complete geometical shapes and fit perfectly within other geometric shapes- for example one could say that a triangle and square added togther is 7 but they don't fit together nicely in a geometric form- even a triangle and circle doesn't fit as well as a square and circle does.

the next number is 8 and it is a tilted square or kite or diamond with a rightside square in the center which touches the sides of the inside of the diamond.

lastly we have the number 9 which is a rightside up triangle inside of a upsidedown triangle which the upsidedown triangle is inside another rightside up triangle- so the number 9 is 3 triangles with two triangles inside of the first large rightside up triangle.

these are the first basic numbers that can make all counting numbers-

all of these geometrial numbers occur naturally in the environment and thus the multi-verse(universe). You can see the true origin of number formation especially in the triangle- before there was sound lanugage their was visual language and that visual language is all geometric number- how many things in the environment forms triangles, circles- why the sun itself is a circle and the moon, and these form geometrical numbers and are our first glimpse into abstract counting-

I know you didn't think that I would leave the mathematical community out of all the fun the great companion in science is mathematics-its origin is from the objects which the eye sees, and from which the mind relates quantity abstractly with the use of symbol.

Kshian's /black's take a geometrical approach to the use of number-

But also we take a logical approach to alphabet too, ofcourse black's or ksian's alphbet is more logical and takes a geometrical approach as well which means that there is no disconnect to what exists in the multi-verse as in the use of symbols that don't relate to the cosmos as black's alphabet and numbers do-

Now do you see that ksh is greater than egypt- there is no disconnect in kshianism-

the letter C in kshian is (triangle) and the number 3 is [triangle] the nature of the bracket shows the difference in a word or letter or a number or operating in numerical conversation. Rember that the word (Sr) means operating with words and the word [St] means operating with number-the father is the provider of the word and the mother is the provider of flesh for the child to be born- and the a**exual being is both the providers.

a variable is (circle=A) but a number is [circle=1]-same symbol different brackets to show function-or you can say (sr)-circle or [st]-circle; since water or raindrops form circles the circle is the symbol for water too especially in quadratic expression- so you can say (sr)-hp/kp or [st]-
hp/kp of which hp/kp is the word for circle but also means water.

ex: 3X+2=12/[[triangle]=3((circle)=X(the varible) [[|]=+] [[elipse]=2][= the symbol for an equal sign is [two eyes shut] inside the bracket ][[circle[|] a elipse]=the number 12].

ex: 02+03=/ [[rectangle-elipse]=02] [[|]=+] [[rectangle-triangle]=03][[closed eyes as equal symbol as in one being blind folded, blind justice]equals the =sign

ex:02-03=/ [[rectangle-elipse]=02] [[-]=-/minus] [[rectangle-triangle]=03][[closed eyes as equal symbol as in one being blind folded, blind justice]equals the =sign

in kshian we use the rectangle as the zero and write numbers as 01 etc. so the first numbers 0-9 start as [rectangle-circle], [rectangle-elipse], [rectangle-triangle], etc. etc.- the number 10 is circle-rectangle or more correct [rectangle-circle[|]rectangle-rectangle]=01-00=10; the number one would be 00-01=1.

mn-thth-gb-sr

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Cross-contamination on the planet Mars? 'Glorificamus Re'

I cannot stop you from going to Mars, but you are not worthy to go, our species is too immature, the final frontier is not on another planet nor in space the frontier is in us becoming communist and stable- our maturity means that we don't deserve to spread or viral and parasitism elsewhere.

So what if the earth is destroyed our souls will live on and so will the matter of the earth our souls and the materials of the earth will be recycled-

First off one should not go to another planet and change that planet to suit ones form one should go to another planet and suit yourself to that planet- all the alien life that is on earth have they suited this planet to their life forms or have they suited themselves to live on earth- see the maturity level-

tribalism will be a problem on mars someone will decide to do what they want to do split off and contaminate mars or be contaminated my the martian environment-

The human species will cease to exist once one starts to live on mars ones genetics will change- no one will want anyone from mars to come back to earth due to contamination-

You see you cannot know if someone is cantaminated because you don't know what the life forms on mars are like especailly the discarnate ones- they can possess us and we would not even know it-

One to remain human would have to remain in a contained environment isolated from the martian environment and hope that no leaks ever develop in the encapsulated environment-

But if you genetically engineer people to be compatible with the martian properties then you will create a martian or a hybrid designated for life on that planet- thus you will not be human anymore but half human half martian-

Cantaminates from mars and our cantaminates will cause problems for the martian environments- worst is when someone dies their souls interacting in the martian environment-

And if someone comes from mars back to earth who knows what cantamination they carry back- even some of the robots brought back to the earth can have contamination you are not aware of-

But the proper way is to adapt to the planet not to adapt the planet to you because then you can study the planet and its properties better in their natural state and in not destroying its current properties one can learn from the planet more effectively and make the proper discoveries- if you go to a planet altering and destroying you will miss alot of information- I don't think our species is mature enough like other space travels that come to earth-

Imagine if some of the travelers that have come to earth came with the goal in mind to adapt earth to their home planets even if it meant that we died out, we would not like that, and many aliens as they are called have studied us in our natural states instead of destroying us or bring us down.

I have solutions but I dare not speak of them because they can be used for evil.

containment is better, but to live on another planet means one will be positively or negatively affected by its properties- redesignations of ones body to better coincide with the properties of the planet is the best-

I am not certain as the the evolution level of life on mars, I think it is lower than ours since it is further from the sun, but I am not sure. But Master Fard knew what the life forms on Mars are like, I once heard that he contacted the life on Mars before, but I don't truely know.

To be encapsulted on mars means that leaks must be prevented, but triablism can cause problem somebody splits off, and they don't follow the procedures to prevent premature contaminations from themselves or from Mars and they die and cause problems for the properties of mars which could affect you perhaps, i.e. what happens when you go to an island on earth and introduce things to the island? Disasterous right?

I can only speak little on blacks space knowledge we know all about mhf-nu/traveling in space or kf-k/k-kf space travel. Blacks however are mature enough to know how to visit a planet correctly-especially without the disaterous effects- we certainly would take our time to adapt ourselves to the planet not to adapt the planet to us, and we would take centuries or millions of years to study the planets properties so we could use martian materials correctly-

Again I cannot explain to you what you should know because of the use for evil.

The problem with moving to another planet is that it can be for the better or for the worst-

Ks/kushians as in the boat of Ra teaches us that kk/space is an ocean- now in an ocean there are sharks and in a lake piranna- be careful in making too much noise, there are big fish out there and even galaxies swallow each other- its a dog eat dog ocean out there.

Last edited by Bill White on Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

Malcolm
Old Trooper

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 39 pm Post subject:

Do you think, Bill, that human life on Mars would be different to life on Earth?
Humanity is no different wherever it is. Life on Mars would just be an extension of life on Earth.

Buy it here:http://www.talkingpresidents.com/pr...f-coulter.shtml

Bill White

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 50 pm Post subject:

Not an extention, living on mars will alter human life just as living on an island ultimately alters the life or species that move to it they adapt differently than mainland life.

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:13 pm Post subject:

here are some other things to consider:

I don't know if bone loss in space travel still happens, that's a change if it still does, that the body goes through, would a body have to adapt to the limited sun light on Mars? -would the pressure of Mars affect the body?

On earth we are not that much the same in living in differing areas, our voice accents are not the same, sometimes our thinking is not the same; compare a cajun and a new yorker they way they think they accent of their voice; The area or inter-areas change us somehow- who knows what the voice and thoughts would be like on mars-odds are there will be changes in the person, but how profound the change would be remained to be seen; change for the positive [|] or change for the negative [-], no change
  • , or deadly change [X].

In america all americans are not the same they are altered slightly in voice accent, maybe some genetic changes due to foods of the area, I don't have adquete research on changes- but I bet that mutations occur in persons depending on the area of earth they adapt too.

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:25 pm Post subject:

In the wiz and the wizard of oz, beings coming from another world, i.e. anubis and Dorthy or from another dimension landed on life(a witch) in that dimension killing the witch; landing on planets surfaces is not always good due to the Dorthy effect as in the effect that occured when dorthy landed in Oz in the wiz and/or in the wizard of oz movie. Landing or not landing on planets is an issue. I prefer not to land on the surface and not to fly too fast so that I don't negatively affect various life on the planet if I went to another planet of course.

another way to say space travel is k-r or kr too- k=blackness of space or outer and inner space- kkk = triple blackness or a trinity of blackness as in ke/ku/kuk/kek/nu/hu/heh/he etc.

r-k= space travel too- Ra makes a journey through space in the myth or definition so to space travel means Ra/r but we add the K to emphasize traveling in space and not just around the earth- so rk is a way to say space travel too.

Notice that r-k and the english word rocket are simular in tone.

k or space is an ocean. kp-sr=ocean which comes from the word hp=water and sr in this use mean large as in the largest water ma**- the second largest water ma** is a sea and is written and pronounced kp-st. Hp is water but the h can become a k.

Last edited by Bill White on Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:32 pm Post subject:

From Franz Joseph Haydn's 'Theresienmesse/the Theresa Ma**'-Gloria in excelsis Deo':

''gloria in excelsis [kr]/[r]/[sr]/[st]/[bstt].
et in terra pax
Hominibus bone voluntatis
Laudamus te
Benedicimus te
Adoramus te
Glorificamus te!''

ex:

''Gloria in excelsis [r]/[Reo]/[Rao].
Et in terra pax
Hominibus bone voluntatis
Laudamus te
Benedicimus te
Adoramus te
Glorificamus Re!''

Glorificamos ks-(tt-kf); glorified ks lang

Last edited by robot01of7b : 06-20-2006 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Cross-contamination on the planet Mars? 'Glorificamus Re'

robot01of7b
()()-(<>)-()-()0[[]-()]

View Extended RPG Stats

RPG stats
RPG Character Stats

Alive
Not in battle.

Stock Items

Dollars

06-16-2006, 03:52 PM  #2  

''Do you think, Bill, that human life on Mars would be different to life on Earth?
Humanity is no different wherever it is. Life on Mars would just be an extension of life on Earth.
Get Ann Coulter's latest bestseller, NOW #1 selling book in the USA!!
I have 2 on the way.

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/ar...=15424&o=ANN001

The article has the link for a great read!

Bill White

Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 50 pm Post subject:

Not an extention living on mars will alter human life just as living on an island ultimately alters the life or species that move to it they adapt differently than mainland life.

''

robot01of7b
()()-(<>)-()-()0[[]-()]

View Extended RPG Stats

RPG stats
RPG Character Stats

Alive
Not in battle.

Stock Items

Dollars

06-22-2006, 03:34 PM  #3  

glorificamus re/te=(tr-(kf-sr-tktk)-r-(k-ntr-(sr|st)))
(glorify) you (we) = we glorify you(Re=the sun which produces the 24 hour day,
of which the sun which provides energy that grows our food
and the night which allows us rest. tk as in tn or aten can be
used instead of the r/ra too.

The song by Joseph Haydn called 'Gloria in excelsis Deo' which I say Reo/rao/r/ra/re and I say glorificamus-re.
I think the cd is Theresiamesse/the teresa ma** is available as many music stores. Haydn and Mozarts music are very simular. I think Haydn had a profound influence on Mozart or did Haydn get his style from Mozart in any case both their music is simular in many ways- They are masterful in their use of sound. When you listen to Gloria in excelsis Deo, notice the great emphasis on the word glorificamus- breath taking isn't it. Who can write such music but a master. The sounds seem to come from the higher cosmos itself- Haydn tapped into a musical scale energy that is great- I have a good ear for great artistic music.

singing operetically:
te-Adoramus-Glorifica a a a a a a a a a a a A A A A a a a a-mu-s te--e, glorifica------mus/------mun Re.

Last edited by robot01of7b : 06-22-2006 at 04:41 PM.

robot01of7b
()()-(<>)-()-()0[[]-()]

View Extended RPG Stats

RPG stats
RPG Character Stats

Alive
Not in battle.

Stock Items

Dollars

06-22-2006, 06:46 PM  #4  

Some Mozart favorites:

''Ma** No. 18 in C minor, K. 427, "Great": Kyrie (Ma** No. 18 in C minor, K. 427, Great: Kyrie)''

Die Zauberflote, K. 620, Act II: Der Holle Rache, "Queen of the Night" (Die Zauberflote, K. 620, Act II: Der Holle Rache, Queen of the Night)''

'Act Two: No. 4 Aria - Laetari, iocari (Melia)' from ' Apollo et Hyacinthus'

mn-thth-gb-sr

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
The english lang is not as logical as ks-ian?    

robot01of7b
()()-(<>)-()-()0[[]-()]

View Extended RPG Stats

RPG stats
RPG Character Stats

Alive
Not in battle.

Stock Items

Dollars

06-16-2006, 01:28 PM  #1  

This is for the advance egyptologist/ks-ologist:

B,D, F, G,K,N,P,R,S,T
b, d, f, g, k, (n), p, r,s,t

b-d-f-g-k-p-r-s-t= can mean ba-dn/dk-mhf/kf-gn/gk-ka-np/hp/kp-ra-shu/sk-mt/tm

bb dd ff gg kk pp rr ss tt

If you study the socalled egyptian/kushian gods which are not gods but are used as affirmations and ideas about the real world or theoretical notations, one will find that the below represents each of the ks-ian socalled god forms-when you look at the names of the ks-ian socalled gods you will notice the core elements below in them when you ommit vowels, m's, n's etc., i.e. b, d, f, g, k, p, r,s,t are the only letters that are valid in the language- notice that the below names some familiar god forms and some not so familiar such as Sr or asr and st or Ast- when you break down many of the names used for socalled ks gods they usually breakdown to two letters such as st sr etc. some have three letters such a ktr etc.- as you see the word forms below coincide with the names of socalled ks-ian gods but also the sequence coming from the basic first 9 letters produces when one goes to the doubles to mathematically form the names that are called gods so you start off with the singles b, d, f then move to the doubles bb, bd, bf etc. and these doubles mainly form the most important names of the gods minus the vowels and some types of consanants- so in the doubles sequence you get gos like st or ast and sr or asr and you get heru which is kr- it is amazing how mathematical the formation of the socalled gods or core elmental forms of the ks-ian lang is - r represents Ra which is one of the main word forms in ks-ian- ke/kek which is equal with the word nu/nun/ku/kuk is a major word form-
remember it is a matter of coinciding sound to represent nouns or things in the real world so that the sound equals a noun you are talking about- its merely matching things with another thing which then we agree to allow the sounds to be a**ociated with nouns.

the below then gives the core names of the more important word/god/guide forms of the ks-ian lang-

But one has to know the general nature of the god form to understand what the letter means such as r being the god form or word form meaning the 24 hour day or the word day, one has to know about how the ks-ian described Ra to understand how they related the meaning for using the word r/ra- since Ra basically mean day the word for day is r.

Now I found that the word for her can be ra/r but better is the name kr for heru since and h and an n can be replaced with an k as in ku/ke/kuk/kek-kk can be used too.

Mhf means one who controls as in a boat but it is the word control and one can use it to mean a boat too since the mention of the word implies that a boat is present with Mhf- the word breaks down to the word f but it is better as the word kf with the k being placed as the h and total ommision of the m.

[below are the main word/god/guide forms of the ks-ian language in logical sequence.]

B,D, F, G,K,P,R,S,T
b, d, f, g, k, p, r,s,t

bb bd bf bg bk bp br bs bt
dd db df dg dk dp dr ds dt
fb fd ff fg fk fp fr fs ft
gb gd gf gg gk gp gr gs gt
kb kd kf kg kp kr ks kt
pb pd pf pg pk pp pr ps pt
rb rd rf rg rk rp rr rs rt
sb sd sf sg sk sp sr ss st
tb td tf tg tk tp tr ts tt

the ks-ians just applied their myth to each sequence in the general letters of the alphabet-not that there are any names for god forms, they just ascribed sounds to their myths and architechture symbols or nouns in their environment using the above chart-one you understand the meanings behind the sounds they used in the chart then you can understand the letters in the chart from their perspective the single letters make up the chart too i.e. letters b to t. with ra/r being the most well known- the background information about r/ra gives you the meaning of the letter r in how ks-ians used the letter and sound to convey meaning to people and the world.

the chart has each of the main word forms which have mythic information about them and that mythic information give you the data to explain what the word form means and thus the meaning makes possible ones use of the letters to convey a menaing and to form sentences and paragraphs and thus to convey meaning using sound so converstions can take place-

ex: written/verbal (kr-(st|kk|sr)) which means she had a boy because kr means boy as in heru or horus which mean boy or male child which is where the word heir comes form. KK in the sentence means repro-materials that form the embryo-the original word of this is min/mn but since m and n's can be omitted the next letter is k as in nu/ku/kuk-
thus, kk is formed by the mother and the father to produce the boy, st is the mother and sr is the father; with an a**exual being that being is both st and sr and produces a skt/sht which is a clone in a sense, a copy of itself.

The chart is powerful because one has all the word forms in the single and double chart- then one can invent compound word forms from the chart and create five letter words etc., see some of the word forms below:

The ks-ians made their use of language easy for us to understand, I am just revealing the true use of the god terms which a mere word forms with the myth telling the meaning of the letter or combo letter forms. Was not it even more powerful that their cities were built to communicate to us too. Every monument of a King in kt/ks(egypt or kush) especially the collossus of Rss/rameses/ramesus/ramesos which ses or ss formed the greek word form called Zeus as in Rameseus or Ramezeus-every monument of a king represent kr or sr depending on the age of the king and when the king to be's father dies then the king is sr and adult king if the age is suffient but in principle he is sr no matter the age. Perhaps you understand this as a learner but egyptologist should understand everything I am saying or at least 70%. If you don't understand 70% of what I am saying you don't understand egyptology/ks-ian. Of course this is and advance study of ks-ianism.

these are the mathematical logical sequences in how ks-ians used sound to coincide with forms of things in the real world- attaching for instance kk to mean outer space of which nn or n/ NUN/Nu has been used but since n's and h's can be omitted the next letters in my research I found to mean Nu was 'Kek or kk or kuk ' which mean space too or blackness.

other combination were used in vairous ways to convey combined meanings in writing and sound.

ttp, rst, krs, krt, srs, etc.
rsst, spst, kbrs, ssst, tskt, etc.
tttts rsfts etc. etc.

b-d-f-g-k-p-r-s-t(all the single letter form one word it can mean all or whole)

these are doubles compound words developed from the chart.
kt-kb-rt-tt
bs-ks-kr-sk-tr

What this means is that the ability to make compound words is infinate as long as the sentences make sense. But because the words in ks-ian come from a logical sequence you will always know how many words are in the ksian language, other languages may not be so mathematical- especially in english you cannot know the first word in english because it doesn't form in perfect sequence in god forms or letter forms what english basic english words exist- english is in so many forms words in english doesn't form a sequential chart like ks-ian god form which are word forms do- you can know all the basic word forms from the ks-ian sequence even if you don't know what they mean, but a language like english you have to learn the culture to know the words in the culture you cannot take a word and get all the words in the language like you can with ks-ian- if I know the words sb sd sf sg sk sp sr ss st and thus know the main letters ks-ans used then I can form a chart that will give me all the core words of the ks-ian language and then I can calculate various compound words and if I know the myths behind the word forms then I can form sentences that make sense in combining the letter forms to convey meaning.

In english you cannot form such a glorious chart because there is a disconnect in the sequence and formulation of the english words. Even in vowels there is a disconnet such as a means a thing in some cases and is a vowel but a has meaning but e doesn't have meaning by itself- i has meaning by itself-o doesn't have meaning by itself- in kshian all of its letters by themselves have a mythic meaning to them which then is the meaning of the word, such as r which means the myth of Ra, and r =the 24 hour day or the day. This is how powerful the ks-ians use of language is you can calculate words that they used even if you don't know the meaning and in the logical calculation you can know words that you didn't know as in the chart above- you don't have to guess or even learn the language to formulate the chart-k by itself mean blackness but it also mean personal as in Ka(this meaning comes from Isha De lubizcs study of kt-ianism, her notations and pieces on the permanient and impersonal witnesses- so Ka/k/kk=personal and Ba/b=impersonal but also k means ke/ku/kuk/kek which means blackness as in Nu/mn/nun/ne/nen. So k can mean blackness or personal due to ka- the Ka and Ba are important word forms in eygtology and the word b forms one of the words in the word for ancestors as in the 'ancestors(Ba's of Pe and ...? I don't feel like looking it up'. The science of the ks-ian lang is what interests me the most and it is awe striking.

mn-thth-gb-sr

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Those that hate or love black's wisdom? View next topic
View previous topic
Watch this topic for replies

Freedom Forums Forum Index » Open Forum

all trash is white
God Level

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:42 pm

Read this post

I a**ure you that whet ever degree you get I will always be kaziltons smarter on any subject than you are- any degree you get is below my level- the reason you don't understand is because you are not smart enough! Secondly because my presentation is outside the box of this world you are offended, 'it is not unexpected and thus not beyond a measure of control', says the Architech; more over you don't like the science because it deals in blackness and you know it! So your rejection of facts and science is not because of the science but because it is from blackness or blacks- The science is in the presentation and it is blackness and of no color at the same time-

I understand your motivations. All opposition is due to my thinking outside the box and presenting real science- so what I decide not to be a perfectionist in spelling etc. I use to be a perfectionist but that is a mental illness, so I had to learn not to be perfect in a imperfect body and world, this thus decreases anxiety etc..

Oh yes the spies those pions and minions that hate wisdom if that wisdom is based in blackness- what is not based in blackness- is not this planet the sun floating in blackness of outer space, to deny blackness you deny yourself blackness is inside and outside of all things, live with that sci-fact!

You will not take the red pill because you are apart of the system of self-delusion and lies and evil, thus you are one of the minds that is trying to be freed sorta speak-'Know that the very minds of the people that you see around you, what do you see doctors, lawyers, etc. the very minds that we are trying to free, many of them are so entranced by the system that they are not ready to be free' says Morpheus.

Your ph.d is just a piece of paper of the system- I don't have a ph.d but my discoveries are well beyond that level in more ways than you know-and the reason I know that my level is above ph.d level is due to the opposition and support I get!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate your opinion nonetheless. Good day. Stroking my cats soft fur.

mn-thth-gb-sr

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Beyond Etymology, the cause for speaking?

I broke another code: Also I discovered that in ksian/kshian there is a word ss and this ss is in the greek and roman word diohysus/diohysos/dionysus/dionysos the sus/sos = ksian's ss- but further I wondered where the term Zeus came from and guess what, it came from the ksian word ss which is the 'female version of Min or amon/amen. The true name is ss or SeuS. Thank god I don't learn in the same way as the average person. Breaking codes 'calabunga dude'! lol.

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:41 pm Post subject:

My level of expertise is far above Ph.D level it is occult or deeper penetrating, as the lady in 'superman three said she has enough knowledge about computers that would put a Ph.d to shame', I specialize in occult human genetics, my second area is the study of our species now and in the past, a kind of sociological practice; my third field of expertise is in practical applications in human progress. And I can dabble in any other fields I so choose sometimes having to do research of course.

[Bragging in a snotty french accent]
Of course since my genius is a born talent, my genius is occult, thus, my skill is more penetrating, thus my notations are well beyond genius and ph.d levels, they are like that of a higher species, alien, or beyond.

Remember my masterpiece entitled' Is there life on earth?/Our species are like battery powered toys void of true life or vitality, or something to that effect- such knowledge is beyond euro and/or nigr genius or ph.dness; what about the time when I explained that the universe is expanding into something and not expanding without expanding into something, I answered that puzzle. The other views on this subject could give you a headache because they were preposterous ridiculous-my logic brought reason to the subject, i.e. if something is expanding it is expanding into something larger. Top minds in many institutions with their ph.d's geniuses and the like didn't know such things; it is my occult ability which is beyond mere genetics mere learning penetrated such a simple subject.

Of course I have done this in other areas.

[Now speaking in an arrogantly clever british voice they type that is sarcastically annoying correct-]

If I was given my due credit I would have nobels etc. so many awards I would need a store house, few would be able to compete with me, especially after I blast holes in their theories and such, Showing that our species is solar powered toys is a no brainer for me imagine if I really spoke about things, who can compete? I am not here to compete. Boring.

What I have spoken on is but a drop in the bucket for the purpose of presenting advance thought, and clarifying theories about things and such. I haven't even warmed up yet if ever.

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:46 pm Post subject:

[Speaking in a snooty blackperson's voice]
of course even a responsible scientist doesn't reveal various re/discoveries due to animal/evil uses-I dare not speak on certain things for various reasons we montrous enough without me adding to the beastness.

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:52 pm Post subject:

Speech was used by the ksian/kshian which of course they were occult and some scientists- their goal was to use speech or sound as animals use sounds to warn of danger, to show affection as in a cat's purring- but the ks-ian used sound that conveyed mean to represent scientific or material phenomina in the environment, especially of the symbolic architecture which was a form of written word but with the use of symbol pictures turned into architechture.

Animals calls convey meaning. animals are smart enough to write chemical/khnmical messages, females write love letters with chemical/urine showing fertility and such to males during mating season.

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:05 pm Post subject:

there are affirmative symbols to say 'I am water' 'I have water'
theoretical symbols numbers to represent water or even h2o
representational symbols wavey lines
mythic symbols a tale about water anthropormophically;mer people
written symbols a symbol for water or word for water
and then there is actual phenomina- such as a lake

The final frontier is making man strong and not weak.

The use of the voice to convey meaning of course is learned from animals because they used sound to give warning- now the use of sound for the black is secondary, the written is tertiary; the black or ks-ian- prefers the scientific use of actual phenonima- thus a black develops a scientific language of symbols that anyone can understand- why due to confusion- thus confusion is that not all speak the same lang in the vastness of the world- but all speak science- if I point to a lake everyone understands that if I have a picuture of a lake and point to my mouth anyone in any language can understand that I thirst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the ks-ian if not for the kt-ian or kmtian this is the case- the black or ks-ian is far more scientific on the matter of language or communication games.

Lambros
Old Trooper

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:11 pm Post subject:

Bill white you have answered your own thread 5 times. Why don't you write about something interesting or even in the news?

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:24 pm Post subject:

But the black doesn't make errors in conveying meaning since he uses science phenomina to express meaning, unless ofcourse a christian is in the room then confusion will occur because a christian doesn't know water from water, and if you tell them that water is h2o they will not understand, and they are so confused that they would not even know if a lake is a place where you can drink freely. Of course this is a mockery of how stupid christians are concerning more complex areas of science. In such areas christians don't know if water is water even if you show them that it is scientifically.

So the goal of the black is to convey meaning more effectively through use of actual symbol and secondly through cultural symbol and lastly through verbal speaking- the reason verbal speaking is last on the list is because of the differences in languages that are developed we don't all speak the same language but we all speak the same science and through observation can understand each other more correctly in scientific conversation that can be researched or repeated than in one shouting sounds that don't have any conection to your pet culture.

The black understanding the origin of the use of sound to convey meaning comes from the animal world in their use of sound to give warning or other uses- we learned this from animals; now ks-ians in the development of their culture and using that culture through kmt used sound to represent areas of things in the world- the sounds then represented articles of their structures and things in the world-

The whole reason for the use of sound is to attach a meaning to that sound the coincides with the object or noun that you are describing in the real material world- then one can better express ideas in sound- but blacks only used sounds and letter symbols in writing that expresseed a sound as a tool to represent phenomina and materials in the real world or environment- attaching one sound such a r which in ks-ian means hr or Ra but you can omit the h/n s in ks-ian so hr becomes R or ra- so the sound rrrr thus coincides with the born child or a male child- more complex words such as bstt means that more sounds coincide to mean the born female child- in letter symbol the symbol of the letter which can be converted to sound is used as another means of conveying meaning for things in the world-

So lang is a scientific tool used to describe nouns or environmental phenomina and then one can develop abstract mentions such as ideas which deduce about what can be real as oppose to what is real in the environment.

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:28 pm Post subject:

for blacks the use of sound was just another way to convey meaning for things in the environment- but the primary and scientific conduit was to convey meaning without the use of sound but visual conduit so that no mistakes in meaning was posible even in saying I am using an idea-or what is possible as in when animal play they are practicing on how to defend of flee, it is an idea for them in a sense not actual phenomina.

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:39 pm Post subject:

If I don't speak your pet language confusion will occur but if we have a common scientific communication I point or show unmistakable pictures to you about what I am taking about we are communicating- i.e. again If I show you water or a lake and point to my mouth anyone in any lang knows I am thirsty without use of sound or writing, but use of sign-language using the environment and my body-

This is the primary scientific lanuguage of our species- writing and speaking are not as important since confusion sets in among differing languages-

This is well beyong etymology it is the most primary trace to language and the origin of the use of sound is more important than the use of sound itself- and that origin of the use of sound to convey meaning comes from animals use of sound to give warning of danger and thus the black using animal methods used sound to further the conveying of meaning by representing sound to coincide with nouns in the environment; so the sound is equal to the noun. Confusion resulting in cultural expressions of sound, only corrected by the use of a scientific sign lanuage or scientific conversation which needs no words just pictures and movements- one can only understand symbols and their meanings if one is part of a culture in general, only if your symbols completely represent things in the real world recognizable to any person is that symbology valid- if the symbol representing water can be easily noted to be water as in a photograph of a lake then that symbol is universal and valid for the use as language.

Thus no matter what language or your culture that lake is understood-

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:43 pm Post subject:

photographic use or body lang- is universal- sign lang as in for the deaf has to be learned and is cultural- but real sign language is like me pointing to a lake and then pointing to my mouth which shows that I am thirsty- or me having a photo of water or a lake and pointing to my mouth to show that I am thirsty, that is real language- a scitific lang without error nor miscommunication-

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:49 pm Post subject:

This means that the use of sound schemes from culture to culture is inferior to body and phenomina communcating- or scientific communication methods- sound and symbol schemes are inferior because one can develop different ones that no one knows or can understand unless they learn them and such representation may not have any shape that resembles what you are talking about. Even animal have problems with sound because if they have never heard a sound before it can frighten them or a warning sign can be ignored if they are not use too it- Of course some things have to be taught to some species in general but many of the general things anyone can understand especiallly things that mean survival such as eating drinking and such.

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:19 pm Post subject:

Thus ks-ians invented sounds to represent nouns in the environment-but in some cases in their writing or built symbols they use things that one cannot mistake in meaning, but much takes learning or emersion in the culture to understand-

the ks-ian alphbet in english terms seems to be:

B,D, F, G,K,N,P,R,S,T
b, d, f, g, k, (n), p, r,s,t

vowels are omitted, n and h 's can be ommited as in nun/huh and is replaced with kk/kuk for the word meaning Nu or NUN.

b is a upsidedown p so they can be interchangable-

g and d are interchangable just as h and n are with can be omitted from ks-ian words such as in hr her becomes R and in Pth Pt is the word omitting the h- and in mhf the m and h is omitted leaving F to mean one who controls or even the world boat which can be implied.

here are some sound schemes/games used to represent nouns- remember the real world is infused with meaning all by itself, use of sound tries to catch up to the multiple meanings that the world has to offer with out the use of sound- it can be a limited tool compared to the real world that sound is used to interpret-

ks-ians use of symbols that convey meaning in sound and letter.

the letter r or anthropormorphic symbol called Ra/R is the most comprehendable to show how to convey meaning with sound or spoken language the letter or symbol R represents the word Ra and the meaning of the word Ra in our material world is multiple but Ra as in hr or horus or the word heir means male child. Ra means the 24 hour day too in another meaning, the 24 hour meaning is the most popular use of the word R as in Ra instead of the term Hr/R as in Heru. The term Her using he give more disticntion to the use of the term R but the r is the core element in the word heru so heru and R are the same- chem-r-st when understood means father child and mother and since hr means born child when you put chem-her-st it is logical why her and Ra are the same as meaning the born child because when you speak of ra's mother and father you see that R is in hr and h's and vowels can be ommited so the word is R so her is a form of R-;blacks thus used the r sound to represent the word boy or for the word day as in a 24 hour day.

b-d-f-g-k-p-r-s-t= can mean ba-dn-mhf-gn-ka-np/hp-ra-shu-mt/tm

bb bd bf bg bk bp br bs bt
dd db df dg dk dp dr ds dt
fb fd ff fg fk fp fr fs ft
gb gd gf gg gk gp gr gs gt
kb kd kf kg kp kr ks kt
pb pd pf pg pk pp pr ps pt
rb rd rf rg rk rp rr rs rt
sb sd sf sg sk sp sr ss st
tb td tf tg tk tp tr ts tt

these are the mathematical logical sequences in how ks-ians used sound to coincide with forms of things in the real world- attaching for instance kk to mean outer space of which nn or n/ NUN/Nu has been used but since n's and h's can be omitted the next letters in my research I found to mean Nu was 'Kek or kk or kuk ' which mean space too or blackness.

other combination were used in vairous ways to convey combined meanings in writing and sound.

ttp rst krs krt srs
rsst spst kbrs ssst tskt
tttts rsfts
etc. etc.

In life there is always the phenomina first that your eyes see thus you start making scientific observations for yourself, and you don't make mistakes, then the parents start to teach you things often lying to you confusing you with lies and things like the tooth fairy; I observe facts as a baby fully it is when the parents teach you cultural sounds is when you become confused because they are ascribing sound to what is real and the sounds seem odd when you can see the object without the sounds- children know how to point to objects to show you what they mean without use of sound- however babies use sound to get what they want too. But the sounds they use one gets the meaning either they are wet or hungry or in pain- differnce is that unless you are emersed in a culture various sound use can confuse try homynms when learning english as second lang. Try a figure of speech when learning english and you will see that cultural confusion is a-plenty.

compound phrase or word:

kt-kb-rt-tt
bs-ks-kr-sk-tr

Bill White

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:56 pm Post subject:

one can in written form connet number to words such as 1=r and vice versa in sound- the sound rrrr or r= 1; the rules are based on ones culture and a common acceptance that this will mean this and that will mean that. The etymology if it is well studied will give you some insight as to the logic of why a word is used or in a combination- but ultimately everything stems back to our real world and how writing or architecture in ks-ian or kt-ian's case and sound can be used to coincide with conveying meaning about real nouns in the environment, which often opens the door for one to be able to speak abstractly to convey ideas which developed from the base knowledge you learned from the real world- this is writing or speaking with the imagination or theoretically- so now we are speaking of what can be what is potential what is possible- what doesn't exist yet can exist as something or is merely an idea- one can make a combination that didn't exist from things that do exist as a reference.

Bill White

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:01 am Post subject:

'The word aten then become the word tn and when you ommit the n the word become t-kk or tkk. as in ate-kuk or atekuk. So there might be a word in Ks called ku as in nu or kuk as in nun since they mean the same'
Of course this is an advance study of the Ks-ian lang.

ss in greek is zeus coming form the word diohysus where sus is the element for zeus or seus omit the vowels and you get ss.

Bill White

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:27 am Post subject:

ft means controled death as in mhf-tm-m and h's can be omitted-
ft =euthanasia

(st-f)-t/t-f-t means mut-mhf-tm or mother controled death you can add a r to mean of a child.
tft=abortion

(sr-r)-kk/sr|st-kk-(tt-kk)-sst) means stem cell research asr-heru-min/asr mating with ast/isis produces an embryo(kk/min) meaning heru is steming from his father, and min or kk is biological material as in at night time or during germination repro-materials combine as genetic material or cells- it is only logical use of terms- kk mean min or Nu which n's and m's and vowels can be ommited thus kk can be used I will say on k or two an be used as in Ku or KUK. asr-ast-kk means that the mother and father created bioligical materials that will cell divide and such and that these cells stemmed or came from them as parents ofcourse an a**exual repro-being represents both st and sr.tt mean thoth with the omissions and kk means nn as in nothingness or space or blankness, this is a form meaning a question as in searching and sst or ssht meaning to write or written means books where one can research- in the full phrase of the word it means all the elements that make up the research in the lab even if no books on the subject are available.

(sr-r)-kk-(tt-kk)-sst=stem-cell research

As long as one understand the socalled god form of a ks-ian word and it is logical to use it to represent relative words around the world then one is using the gods or architypes correctly to convey meaning in lettering words or sound. One can use the socalled gods themselves as long as one knows the meaning of the god form and draw the god themself as the symbol or to convey the letters on paper instead of using the english alphabet- The ks-ians/blacks and the browns or kt-ians used the god forms or letter hyroglyphs or god symbols to convey meanings as if using letters that produced sounds- these are cultural- but I have somewhat developed or have some symbols that I have rediscovered that can be used that anyone in any time period of human history can understand by eye. Of course this is only helpful in communication with those of the future and perhaps the past in time travel?

If you draw a picture or symbol or even create a good photograph not even an animal can tell the difference between your picture and the real thing- ones symbols don't have to be the actual thing but close enough recognizable as the thing you are conveying meaning about and that is how one communicates with another about a noun or enviromental phenomina.

mn-thth-gb-sr

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Etymological Notations-'Persephone'    

robot01of7b
()()-(<>)-()-()0[[]-()]

View Extended RPG Stats

RPG stats
RPG Character Stats

Alive
Not in battle.

Stock Items

Dollars

06-09-2006, 11:39 AM  #1  

most up to date:

-enjoy our black ancestral lang; of course with a modern touch in combining words to match current langs-

Etymological Notations-Update 5 finale

Composing this etymological masterpiece was a challenge as you know I rarely if ever edit or revise any of my pieces, but this type of area commands more emphasis on editing than I expected, plus, this etymological piece is actually an excerpt that belongs in one of the books I am writing- one title of a book I am still writing is 'Cosmos'/'Thutmos' a guide to living in the cosmos and on earth-[relavent for all ages or through-out life, especially for the exceptionally gifted child, of course.

The Kshian Language Guidelines: update

We will be adding some greek and roman synomyms or examples of them that are equal to their Kshian relatives-thus the gods of the greeks and romans are really not gods but words suffixes prefixes just as Kshian words are since the formulation of greek and roman gods came by Kshian and Kmtian inspiration.

I am revealing what kshian priests did not reveal to foreigners and the less evolved; they had allot of secrets in the kshian culture when it came to foreingers-

the kshians gods are not gods but words, suffixes, prefixes and architypes of daily and other scientific phenomina; the words socalled gods are core elements of the kshian language. The arabs told you that they are gods because them being foreigners they never would have been esposed to the inner secrets of the kshian nor kmtian teachers. Not even the average egyptian knew such things. Due to foreigners- It is those blacks that need such data the most is why they get the true meaning of the use of the terms called gods, to coincide with the age of science.

Although god forms of auto-suggestion has been used to produce self-fulfilling prophecies and placebo effects through mental causation through use of affirmation the matter is basically a scientific or occult one; I can't remember the field of psychology that auto-suggestion belongs too, but the use of archetypical forces and self-affirmations to cause placebo effects on ones self and ones environment is a matter of psychology science. Thus in christianism jesus only means child, and jesus christ means a communist or egalitarian person- the word for father is Joesph- the word for mother is mary the word for daughter is bstt which is the twin of Hr/heru- christianity makes no mention of a female christ or communist but Ksh does include the female twin or version of christhood or a person that is extremely compationate empathetic and responsible. The term god in any case means the periodical table, infinite mathematics, or even the term science. Thus it is not resurrection that people go through but reincarnation- the architype coming from the kshian source is talking about each of us as male adult, child son daugther mother and our reincarnation and in having children how that is a form of living forever in a sense,or that through our children we continue to live genetically as if we are steal alive; but our reincarnation/resurrection deals with everyones soul's ability to reincarnation- the term jesus thus means each male person, the myth is not true but represents a scientific phenomina of our species in relation to the kosmos/multi-verse. How each of us in the species uses the universal matter. Since Hr and jesus are the same term meaning son or male child that is the true nature of the word jesus; no different from HeRcules mythos with HeRcules or HRcules being the synonym for Kshian's word Hr which simply means the born male child- and each male child is thus a jesus/Hr/Hercules and in english a baby boy or male child is the term or phrase used. When we add the term christ or cHRist we see HR in christ! But what the term cHRist means is a person male or female or any sex that is a communist or one of social justice. I know many didn't see the HR in christ But I did!!!!!!!! Kshian language is the very root of many words- Did not Ksh through Khmt/kmt teach people from all over the world? Yes. So the influence is there consciously or unconsciously.

''Muata Ashby says in his book 'Egyptian Yoga', that ksh created egypt and is behind socalled egyptology so words are kshian; blacks globally should abandon arabic and other non-black languages and learn to write and speak kshian, of course one can maintain english and french as secondary and tertiary languages for being intune with the languages of the world,but, here are some guideline for understanding black's ancestral language:

I learned some new information: the pronunciation of the word Khnmmkr is chem like in chemical so the word is pronounced (chem-maker). Since Khnm-mkr(sbmkr)(turn the b upside down and you get a p and then it is sp or spmkr or sperm maker) means father just as Sr does 'Chem' means spErM/chEM, so the true phrase is spErM MaKeR- Khnmmkr also means chemical; chemist;chemistry. Kmt can be spelled Khnmt or Khnm or Khmt which I found to mean chem too. So we are talking about the periodical table and its use in a lab for creating chemical reations and such; thus, St/ast/isis which means SISter as in iSIS really means to STir as in STiring of Chemicals in a lab- in this case STiring sperm to create a Chemical reaction or Khnmical reaction that produces a solution/mixture/result/Hr/Bstt. To reproduce is to do chemistry or khnmistry. Mixture also means MixTure or Mt/Mut which means motheror Muther/Muter which was cause by STiring or St which St is the kshian term for mother/lady/woman, and womb which the word woman means womb. SkhmT has St in her name but also Mt/mut So she is a synonym of the word St/ast/isis and mut SkhMT is a combination of both forms one as Sister and one as Mother; sister as in a member of a group not biologically related.

(Khnmmkr/sr)=words/to plan/ideas:
Pth/Sr/Khnmmkr=father/man/(SiR)/miSteR/SenioR
Skhmt/St=MoTher(mt)/woman/((SISter/siSTer{iSIS}{aST) as in member of a group)/SenoriTa)
Nfrtm/Hr/mrwl(or hrwl)=son/HeiR
Bstt=daughter/sister biological (b-st-t/ba-ast-pth?)

greek and roman synonyms of Kshian lang:

Kshian=Pth greek=Hephaistos Roman=Hephaestus=builder/architech;
Kshian=St/Skhmt=Persephone/Rhea =Proserpine = underworld wife;
Kshian=Sr/khnmmkr=Hades/Cronos =Pluto = underworld husband;
Kshian=Hr/mrwl or Hrwl=HeRcules/Zeus =Jupiter = Cronos' HeiR;
Kshian=Bstt=HeRa(female Hr) =Juno = Cronos' HeiRess

Zeus=Jupiter/HupiteR=Hr/heru in most languages J's are pronounced as an H.

In Hephaistos we have hePHaisTos and HephaiSTos as in Pth and St.

In cRonoS the S and R is the kushian word Sr/Asr/oSiRis

So we are talking about reproduction of the family and society and its use of the multi-versal matter and forces; but a**exual repro is more powerful than heteral repro. in many ways. a**exual repro is a success story in many parts of nature it needs some inprovements however.

Kmt who Ka-Mut which means personal mother or even personalized farming- Ka-Shu or Ksh means personal thought air is to think or mental in this case so personalized thought or plan- Kmt and Ksh working together would mean The idea invented.

khpr/nfr-khpr/hthr/slkt-nth/hr =day/born/morning[sun rise]
thth=learning/to do simulations/affirmations[00am]
mhf/shy(destination)=flying/walking/driving[10:00am]
tn/nt/nth=daily-activities/industry[noon]

(tm/h/hy/bs/nphthys=night/relaxation/entertainment/to sleep[sunset]
greek=heSTia rome=veSTa/kshian's meSTa who helps ast/isis=domestic matters)

mn/pth/bb=sleeping/hunting/traps/procreation[midnight]

Mhf-Mskhnt-(nkt-st)=communism/true democracy/republic=the country and its institutions operating at each time of the day;located in the center of the circle or wheel of asr which shows the journey of Ra throughout the morning and night.

pleasure=hy/hthr greek=dionysos rome=Dionysus
pain=nn-hy/hthr

In dionysos we have ny which if you put a stick on the n you get an h so it is dioHYsos/dioHYsus as in hy.

di may mean dichotomy as in st and sr/k(khnmmkr) with hysus which would mean the word khrist as in k-hr-st; c as in chemical/ chem/
khnmmkr, so the c in Christ is Chem thus chem-hr-st/khnm-hr-st. In spanish dio means to give this does relate to giving as in a child born for the world or given to the word by parents as a gift to population or society. Di meaning dualism also-the di is the aspect of reproduction such as in the production of grapes or any product even a human product from repro.. diohysus/diohysos=contains the core element of the kshian word hy.

Also the word jesus or Hesus comes from the word dionysus/dionysos Hesos- so it is really hysus not jesus or hysos from the word meaning pleasure. hy/ny-sus/sos is the name of the term jesus or hesus;my superb etymological skill. Hy meaning product repro product or manufactured- since the term jesus means hr which mean only male child but the root of the term comes from the greek and roman word dionysus/dionysos which comes from the kshian word hy someone took the stick off the h because it is hysus or hysos not ny.

it is not c but k in christ it is Khrist- but the whole phrase is Khnmmkr Hr St the word christ is a phrase speaking of the trinity of the father child and mother; in stead of the c pronouced K it is Khnmmkr as in chemical then ther is Hr in the word cHRist but there is S and T in the word chriST to- so it is taking about a mother and father that has a male child- thus cbsttst would be the name for a girl child- so the name is k-hr-st or Khnmmkr-hr-st=christ/c-hr-st/chem-hr-st/khnm-hr-st/k-hr-st.

c-hr-st/christ=ch-r-st=Chem-Ra-St=galaxy=khnmmkr-r-st/chemical-r-st

khnm=double [--] charge{earth;nu=double ++ NUetral{space;skhmt= double{fire positive||; hp=-|{water; sh=|-{air. All matterial things in the numberline are cold thus double negative all things that are gases or souls are double positive or hot. So our number line uses neg and pos and neutrals. neg-pos or pos-neg charges is water and air and are causal elements or reproductive ones they represent the chakras/soul.

Alpha's:

B=Ba H=ihi k=ka n=nu p=pe/buto r=ra s=sia

[st]=numerical/to build/built/to total:
++++00/start=nn/n-nn/n------ex:++|-++++10=[nn-khnmmkr|nn-nn]
++|-01=nn-khnmmkr/Sr/pth--------++|-++|-11[nn-sr|nn-Khnmmkr]
++-|02=nn-st/skhmt ----------------++|-++-|12=[nn-khnmmkr|nn-skhmt]
++--03=nn-mrwl/hr(heir/son)/nfrtm
++--04=nn-bstt
++--05=nn-mhf
++-|06=nn-tm
++--07=nn-khpr
++|-08=nn-mn
++||09=nn-tn

all things in the material world have a negative charge, but during reproduction males have a |- charge and females have a -| charge; their products or children are double negatives; it is the negative side of the numberline inwhich our world operates in not in the double positive which is solar- and the other charges are causal words during reproduction- solid liquid gas fire- the solid is double negative in the math quadrants. All solids are like ice or frozen water. Even the sun is causal in a sense.

(0-9=counting numbers, and begin with the prefix [st/skhmt]
ex:[st]-nn-khnmmkr=1; [st]-[nn-khnmmkr|-(nn-nn-{thth-pkht(means the numerial powers as in 2 to the 3rd power)}[nn-st]) spoken/[nn-nn[nn-st](means zero to the 2nd power]=[st]-[nn-khnmmkr|nn-nn|nn-nn] written=100)

0-12=the 12 months uses the prefix [rnpt[khns/thth]].
ex:[rnpt[khns/thth]]-(nn-sr|nn-st)=december. After one uses the prefix then one uses the kshian number names that relate to the order number of the months in the calender with jaNUary being the 1st or nn-khnmmkr of the number sequence. The first 12 numbers and their names represent the names for the months of the year, just as sept. and oct. are number names of the months of the calender.

deCEMber/deCHEMber=chem/khnm

dio?=dog/god/dichotomy/di/two/nbs

Ka= personal/permanient witness(from Isha Delubizc, book opening of the way)/personal rhythm the wheel of life/ra's solar journey. Reincarnation Wheel.

Positive charges are astral and negative are material- positive-negative charges are causal or reproductive charges, the behind the scenes or in the womb or mind, watery or sexual expressions that produce solids, and can represent the destruction of solids as in decay or disintergration.

alpha=(khnmmkr)-(n-st|n-tm)=the word twenty-six
num=[st]-[nn-nn]=the number 00; double zero

0-26(=when zero equals one then it is 27 numbers in value;2+7=09)=the 26 letters in the english alphabet which the first 26 numbers of the kushian counting system can be used for the names of alphabetic letters as long as the prefix (khnmkr/sr) is used
exkhnmmkr)-(nn-st|nn-tm)=letter z which is the 26th letter so the name of the kshian number is used to mean the words for 26 i.e. (Khnmmkr)-nn-st|nn-tm=the 26th letter of the english alpha or the letter z

The prefix for saying a year is [rnpt-sht]; example:
[rnpt-sht]-[nn-st|nn-nn|nn-nn|nn-nn]=the year 2000 or [rnpt-sht]-[nn-st|
[nn-nn{thth-pkht}[nn-mrwl]]=2 and zero to the third power= the year 2000.

the word jaNUary contains the word Nu which is a kshian word N or NN in all kshian counting the zero is n/nn-n/nn of which january is nn-khnmmkr in 0-10 counting but in 0-9 counting where 0=1 nn-nn is JaNUary, but we will use the 0000-0010 counting way where all beings with the number one and not zero having a value of one and one having a value of two etc. etc.. jaNUary is also pronounced HanuaRy=Hr haNUary=NU/n; the kushian words hr and nu is contained in the word january or hanuary.

Thus we see that the number line makes up our months/the year alphabet and counting numbers. And allot more.

There are seven chakras see book Egyptian Yoga, by Muata Ashby-
each day of a week represents each chakra and the name of the chakra is the name of the day of the week:Sunday is kh, Mon. Mr, and on, and Sfhkt is Saturday. The seven Chakras are kh, mr, skhm, khpr, b/ab, tkh, sfhkt which are the 7 days of the week.

add=[mrwl-bstt]-thth
multiply=[khnmmkr|st]-thth
subtract=[tm-khnmmkr/st]-thth
divide=[st|khnmmkr]-thth

(power={thth-pkht}
  • spoken;[...[...]] written example:
[rnpt-sht]-[nn-st|[nn-nn{thth-pkht}[nn-mrwl]]=2 and zero to the third power= the year 2000.); written ex: [st]-[nn-st|[nn-nn[nn-st|nn-mrwl]]=2 zero to the 23rd; a large number, a trillion or more .)

negative=[bstt-mrwl]-
positive=[khnmmkr-st]|

to speak =kshian=mhf greek=HeRmes roman=MeRcury kushian's mr
silent=nn-mhf/n-mhf

to write/learn/school= ssht/thth/thth-st

di/dio as in double dealing/in diaNa is the word Nu as in the primordial chaos which Set or animals create chaos.

four seasons: winter=tn-skhmt-khnm/pth; spring(rnpt)=tn-skhmt-hp;
fall=tn-skhmt-sh; summer=tn-skhmt-skhmt

young=rnpt-mrwl/bstt-tyt
old=n-rnpt-mrwl/bstt-tyt(not young)

Science=thth-nn-mn
False=nn-thth-nn-mn(not science or true)

time in gerneral=rnpt
sound=hy/hthr/h ; greek=apollo(music)
(thinking/to exist without a cause/reason;neither created nor destroyed only broken down and recycled=thth-(khmmkr-st);greek aTHene rome=Minerva)
numeric=st-thth[st-khnmmkr][ built, to take totals/builders]
alpha=sr-thth(Khnmmkr-st)[to think of as in an idea/schematics/plans]
periodical=thth(mrwl/bstt)[chemistry/matter/materials for building]

verses(universes/bodies/worlds)=(sr|st)-nn-tn-khnm
inter-dimensions=(sr|st)-skr-(nn-tn-khnm)

eternal-blackness or space=Nn/N

(sigularity/body/big bang/Ra symbol/death of a large solar organization=tm-[nn-tn-khnm]/tm-[khnm]/tm-(R))

inter-galactic=tn-(st-khnmmkr)/tn-(mrwl-bstt)
the word for galaxy=tn-(khnmmkr|st)
star=spdt/tn(bstt/mrwl/khnmmkr)
spatial/outer-space debris=tm-(mrwl/bstt)-nn
solar/sun=tn/(r)
lunar/moon=khns/sths/thth
planetary/planet=khnm
subjective resources=bk-(khnmmkr-st)
objective invention=kb-mrwl/bstt(means tech/tekh/tehk/soul and body)
body=mrwl(nfrtm)/bstt=the born girl or boy
parents=khnmmkr/Pth|St/Skhmt
the word for energy=skhmt-nkt
mineral=ttnn
gold=ttnn-mn-sr
SilveR=ttnn-mn-hr
plant=npr; in greek PeRsephoNe/DeMeTer; in rome PRoserpiNe/Ceres

animal=nbs-st(set)/khrty word in greek Artemis and in Rome DiANA;DiANA as in ANimAl.

In artemis you have arTEmiS=set, and you have arTemiS=st which set is the animal aspect, and you have the kshian word tm which means death; the term means unevolved/evil and the like. Also tm can mean mt or mut meaning mother just as St means ast or isis yet st means Set too.

Hue-man=mn-(nn-nbs-st)
((man as in species=(Khnmmkr-st(skhmt)) read as khnmmkrst
(chem-mkr-st=chemist)
superman=mn-(mrwl/Bstt) read as Mnmrwl or Mnbstt.
overman=khnm-(khnmmkr|St)

egalitarian=b-mn
communism=b-mn-mhf
extreme compa**ion=st-sht/hthr-sht/hy-sht/ftkt-sht
empathy=sht-st/sht-hthr/sht-hy/sht-ftkt
Justice=pkht-tn-mrwl/mt-mskhnt-(mrwl/bstt)
(freedom=pnbtwy/ksh/kmt-pkht-mt-mskhnt-(hy/hthr)/pkht-tn-mskhnt-(hy/hthr))
(evolution=N/nn(froghead{transformation{)/khpr/htmhyt(water becomes fish))
deevolution=nn-nn/khpr/htmhyt;khrty; in greek=Aries roman=Mars

land=pnbtwy/kmt/ksh
farm=rnntt
hunt=stt-wpwwt/mhf
gather=npr-wpwwt/mhf
industry=tyt/sr-st-hy
bio-bot=(ssht-kb)-ttnn-hr/bstt;shwbty/shbt
robot=(ssht-kb)-ttnn-hy/shwbty/shbt-hy
droid=(ssht-kb)-ttnn-(s)-hy/shwbty/shbt-(s)-hy
robotics=(ssht-kb)-ttnn-(s)/shwbty/shbt-(s)
commune/country=bk-(mrwl/Bstt)/b-mn-mhf
network=mhf

inter-network=mhf-(mrwl-bstt)
intra-network=mhf-(Khnmmkr|st/shsmtt)

medical=sn/mhtp
ancestors=bk-bt|nkhn
peace=mhtp/mt(as in maat/khnmmkr
a**exual=khnmmkr-nbthtpt-sht
clone=sht
research=thth-wpwwt/mhf-(mrwl/bstt)
idea=thth-khnmmkr
plan/schematic=thth-Khnmmkr-ssht
prototype=thth-mrwl/bstt/hy
repro-product=mrwl/bstt
industry product=tyt mrwl/bstt/hy
outcome/destiny/foreplanned=sht/mskhnt/shy
to breath=srkt

eyes=mrwl/bstt-skhmt
ears-mrwl/bstt-hthr/hy/(h)
mouth=(mrwl/bstt)-npr
skin=(mrwl/bstt)-tyt

(nose=(mrwl/bstt)-srkt(sounds like the word circuit/SIRcuit/SiRcuit/SiR(C/K)uit))

sight/to see/unequal=shy/(s)/nn-b-mn/skhmt-(bstt/mrwl)
eye close/blind/equal=nn-shy/b-mn/(mrwl/bstt)-nn-skhmt
to fix=kn
to damage/damaging/parasitic/destructive=st[mrwl/bstt]/nbs-st(set)
to build=tyt/pth|skhmt/shsmtt

2-trillion=0002,0000,0000,0000,0000;
0-trillion=0000,0000,0000,0000,0000= zero trillion

to make=Khnmmkr|st
give/gave/to give=mrwl/bstt{st|khnmmkr
to receive=Thth{|}tn {(mrwal/bstt)}(Mrwal/bstt)
to have=hy-hthr}hy-hthr{thth{|}tn/(mrwl/bstt)}(mrwl/bstt){Thth{|}tn

Of course many of the terms errorneously termed as gods of the Kmtians have synonyms with other terms with meanings similar or alike or transferable in meaning in part or whole to match a non-black lanugage in meaning.

Of course the vowels are removed but the y's are kept and w's.

Speaking and writing kshian may take time, but learning a new language is no different than learning a new word from the dictionary in your own language- we learn new words all the time in many ways in the languages we are fluent in, but you can learn new words from any language just as you learn new words from looking them up in the dictionary in your fluent tongue.

But remember our black ancestors used picture symbols and written scenarious or any images to replace the words so that the meaning is understood- for example the word my dog would show a picture of me or my name and anubis or a dog- the dog would be at my right hand to show you have the dog as yours- if it is not your dog it would be at the left hand and would mean that you are getting a dog or it is not your dog/anubis. So you can use pictures- If I were going to say the store 'tram-law' I could draw a picture of the store using things that make it recognizable as that store without drawing too much along with using kshian words- I could use the names of numbers to write the letters from the letters of the english alphabet- for example the number 11 is the letter k so in kshian using the numberline the name for the letter k is (khnmmkr|khnmmkr)=11= the letter k- the letter b is (St) etc. so in Kshian I can using the words for number can write words in english names but in kshian words. but in general terms I can use purely kushian words such as store in general in Kshian is mhf-st-hy; institution and/or distribution site=st/shsmtt/mhf-shsmtt in greek persephone/rhea in roman proserpine

fire=skhmt greek=apollo(light)
air=sh greek zeus roman=Jupiter/HupiteR=Hr or other synonyms
water=hp; greek=poseidon roman=nePTune/nePTuhe=Ptah/pth
earth=khnm/pnbtwy

season=rnpt-rnntt
year=rnpt-sht
week=rnpt-[pth-mt]
month=rnpt-[khns/thth]
day=rnpt-khnmmkr
hour=rnpt-tm
minute=rnpt-tn
second=rnpt-khpr
sub-sec=rnpt-mn
30 min.=(s)-rnpt-[mrwl-nn]
100 yrs.= rnpt-sht(khnmmkr|nn|nn]
10 yrs.=rnpt-sht(khnmmkr|nn)

A short word for store is also tn(aten) since stores are open in the daytime where most of human activities take place, in general, but for more clarification tn-hy-mrwl/bstt can also mean store- creative use of prefixes suffixes takes practice but more important is for others to be able to understand what you write and if you are writing in code for yourself some may or maynot understand- each term or archetypical term called gods have a general meaning in any area of life such as tefnut meaning moisture and hp meaning water or the nile.

basic activities of life:mhf|hthr=network/gov.;slkt|Nth=bed;st-mhf=vehicle of travel; nn-mhf-pkht/khnmmkr|st/tn-st-(hy/hthr)/(hthr/hy)-st-tn=no travel to hunt/to farm;sht|hy(entertainment/relaxation)/hthr(happiness);mhf-stt-pkht=to hunt

Of course these are only guidlines, as one works with Kshian or the greek and roman gods using them as they are meant to be used as words suffixes prefixes and to express in writing or reliefs messages of daily or universal phenomina then one is using the socalled gods correctly- of which the proper use is now revealed-

It takes practice to use the words to convey meaning, their are synonyms and you can make compound words; you will become creative with this language as creative as you are with any language-'have fun'says Persephone in the 'matrix reload' movie.

You learn new words from the dictionary all the time so why couldn't you learn a new word from a foreign dictionary, and for blacks it thus is easy to learn your ancestral language- learn the meaning or nature and activities of the gods which are our ancestors words for words in any language and then you are writing and speaking a black language or your ancestors that influenced many languages; see the simularities in the word Hr with the word heir and the word Sr with the word sir or even SenioR/miSteR coincidence not! The very roots and meaning of Kshian words are the base of many euro languages, why because when the world learned from Ksh through Kmt much language elements were pa**ed from land to land. Some took the roots of Kshian lang and just slightly changed the form of the word but as you see the words are very simular. Ksh through Kmt influenced much.

line as in writing or of a script= thth-mhf-thth; each part of this guide that has a Kshian word can be numbered as line such and such, thus someone who has the guide can write line such and such and just say the number and know what word you are taking about line one is the first kshian word and its definition so instead of saying the word I would say the line number or simple the number on the for the line number- and if I were using a compound word would say the two numbers together or write it with () brakets. You can include the paragraphs or detailed data as lines too. It would take a large graphing to graph each line and section of lines which is a sort of plotting the coordinates of the entire text in using numbers. All one would have to do is say that one is speaking in coordinates(thth-wpwwt-st) and then just say the number without having to say thth-mhf-thth(khnmmkr) or line one which is the word khnmmkr. But for paragraph(thth-st) one one would say thth-st line khnmmkr or paragraph one line one.

Matching letters to kshian words socalled gods can be found forwards, backwards, and scrambled in many words in the world especially in greek and roman. The core roots and meanings of many greek words or socalled gods originate from their kshian origins- and many other words such as jesus and christ originate from a kshian source-

As you see there are many re-discoveries in this presentation.

How is that for archeology mixing with the fields that deal with language now and in history...
''

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
that's some deep shizay right thurr hey robot 010f7b.

on some other.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

mn-thth-gb-sr

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Kshian/Kmtian gods only are prefixes suffixes and words?

Bet the furhead arab didn't know that since they are imposters saying they are true egpytians when they are just plain old furheads.

In truth and since I am a real Kmtian/Kshian the socalled Kshian gods are really only words, suffixes, prefixes, and archetypical symbols of worldly phenomina and activities, not gods in the sense that we view the term god-

Example Tefnut or nkt is the word for water; tefnut or tfnt can be used as the word water or moisture or steam and nkt is the word for river or water in general- thus all the errorneous notions that the words that are called egyptian gods are misunderstood.

The truth is that the symbols are really just words or activity forms of earthly or galactic or universal/versal activities or phenomina-

inshort words for scientific things.

Thus one can form a lanuage from the socalled gods names which are words- as you see the words have synonyms. For example Amon and Min are the same because their names are both Mn, depending on how egyptians viewed Amon and Min this would make them homonyms but in general the word Mn is the basic word and its meaning means the 'hidden one' of night or darkness.

Then one can develop a dictionary, encyclopedias etc. to officially define a common ground for the use of Kshian language.

I have decoded a language that explains Kshian and every language on earth in the most best manner of which misunderstanding is not possible by a large percentage(97.99%) even by those not familiar with the language. Easily understood by decoders of course. A great mathematical language long forgotten- a computer no doubt could figure the language out- the language of Sr/Asr/Osiris.

C4

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O

Aight man, can u plz start at the beginning, in plain English, and explain this to us like we're 5 yrs old...
Tha High Explocive

mn-thth-gb-sr

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Anyone that can understand what is in this post, well let's just say that you are smart- if someone is having a hard time understanding just take it slow and you will start to understand, its not hard to understand. Its simply using the chart with the symbols- once you can write a A=triangle as a number three instead of 3 then you got- you can space your letter more than I do sa ( () () )= s and then you can see what letter is what and thus know the word being said- I only expect the really smart to find out the ksian or kmtian god forms and break them down into their voweless forms such as the word tefnut when broken down is tfnt- But anyone can use the chart to spell english words- the letters that are not in the chart have number values in the alphabet so you can use the number of the letter in the alphabet and then use the chart to make the equivalent number that will represent the letter in the english alphabet- ex: z = the number 26 so in the chart you find the number 2 and the number 6 so to say Z you write (0/\/\)=26 or Z if you were writng the number 26 it would be [0/\/\] its that easy- so even if you can't write in ks-kmt you can write english words in ksian using the chart.

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
That stuff is heavy dude, Why does it interest u so much?
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
my head hurts
no the other one dummy

aight imma save this post on my hardrive and read it when this cheap alcohol is outta my system