Africasgateway.com

Boks have lost again!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
LOSE Number, five in a row

OK! at first I thought since the All blacks have changed and rotated their squad(B-TEAM as most experts put it) for this game,i thought the boks might have a lil chance to settle the score,How wrong i was.

Any way our boys died tryin,and Losing is part of building up the team.Jake White is on a something,give him a chance lets see what will he do during the World cup.

As for KAIZER CHIEFS,f*** they were lucky not 2 lose that match against Supersport.

Madnotes

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/tseboman
but i have to admit Daniel Carter play really well...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Madnotes"
but i have to admit Daniel Carter play really well...

Oh! ja! Carter was good! but that second half penalty conversion unsettled most players to give the kiwis the lead.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
jake white might be onto something but we also need to look at the issues that are plaguing our team at the moment. some players are being overlooked.

look at schalk brits and luke watson for instance. both these players could easily walk into the first 15 of any other country - but not here. the springboks need a fetcher - a richie mccaw / george smith type of player. for the longest time we believed that schalk burger was one, but he isn't. our hookers are not utility players - they need mobility. our back line is not inventive enough - we've got pace and that's it. we've got the best line out combination in the world - our scrum half and five-eight combinations change with every test. we've got about seven scrum halves and no fly halves to speak of (butch james has been thrown in to the mess to add some bite and inventiveness to the position and he's fared well so far despite the losses). we've got exciting prospects coming out of the currie cup, but i doubt that they would be blooded in time to make an impression at the world cup next year.  sarfu and safa are increasingly looking like twins though i have to argue that the latter is the more mentally challenged of the two - in fact if south african sport was a heavily pregnant woman with a high risk pregnancy and one of the twins were to be sacrificed to limit any harm to the other; then safa would be the twin to make way. but also within such things there's a certain level of politicking involved and the mother might chose to wing it in a manner of speaking - making the outcome more disastorous by refusing to take any decicive action. this is naturally and inevitably done to the detriment of the healthier of the two.

:wink:
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Jake white is on crack I hear he wants ruan to play fullback he says thats his future if he wants to remain a springbok WTF!!  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

That not good enough for ya?

gambler

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
SA rugby is in serious shit. in order for the Bokke to be competitive they will have to change their entire structure, and not just their style of play. its such a huge mission, that I dont think they're even gonna bother making those changes.

I mean look at the Allmighty ALLBLAX... you see their style of rugga reflected in the NPC (NZ's domestic tournament, similar to our CurrieCup) and its reflected in the SUPA14. problem with the Boks is that: when they put on the green jersey, its allmost like we expect them to completely change their nature. those fools will forever play kicking-rugby, coz thats how they've been trained for the duration of the rugby careers....

in short, the Boks are f***ed at next year's WorldCup

2bad so sad

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
:lol:  :lol: The bokke will loose again.

Never been a bok fan anyway. I'm an All Black since child hood and will always be.

Damn when they do the Hakka, it is just spiritual on another level.

The Bok captin is real moffie, it just show you how old south african the bok team really is. Talking back to the Reff and do not want to accept his wrong ahgg sies man.
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Speaking of which! i saw commercial on the sport channel,The all blacks doing the Hakka carrying ladies bags :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  tell me that is not true! Wa ha! ha!
Im serious! What match was that? :wink:

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i'mma bok fan till i'm six-feet under. never gonna change.

i think it's sort of a blessing that we have suffered so many injuries before the end of year tour. maybe many of the players who are gonna be part of that tour are going to be in the mood to regain their form and putting their hands up for the world cup. chances are we're going to have an uphill battle against the all blacks should we meet in the early stages of the world cup, but then again who wouldn't. the strange thing it that the bokke are the only team in world rugby, when fully fit, can really give the all blacks something to worry about.

there's hope right there.  :wink:
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
:) Nah! Computer graphics.
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)