Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Durban hip hop is Fire!!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
This past saturday,i had a chance to go the "All Elements Battle of the Year "Maan! them cats were tight! The vibe was electrifying,if you were there you would feel it,then outside you would see different groups, of 4 to 10 peeps on the rhyme session.It was great man!  8)

Then we received a call that there is another Hip hop gig at South Beach,The durban cream of the Crop were all there,Dj Papercutter was handling the vinyls as usual,the crowd was wild there were a number of white tourists on there too(hip hop really unifies
) and they were,video cameras were shooting the experience.I was quiet impressed with groups like "Ibutho",Murumo,Lus, Aka and other cats.  It was an explosive feeling i never experience in a long time at a hip hop joint.

ONE THING THAT IRRITATED ME THE MOST,WAS THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE ARTISTS Demo/album tracks were unavailable.

ME:Yo! Man! i like your music,how much is your album,i want to buy it.
Artist:Thanks Man! Eish! R50 MFETHU.mAARA i left  the album home

I kept filling my phonebook with artists numbers,i want to buy album from. :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil: