Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Christina Aguilera Dissing Scott Storch

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I dont know how true is this,but i saw it on another board.
 :lol:
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Christina Aguilera Dissing Scott Storch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The track F.U.S.S on her new album is a diss to scott storch supposedly, F.U.S.S(F*** U Scott Storch) whats the history with these 2?

"I worked with Beyoncé on her last album," Storch says. "I wasn't invited to the new album. I only delivered three hit records last time. But a lot of artists figure they want to try something different. Whatever. There's certain artists who are loyal and certain ones don't really care and don't give you the opportunity to follow through with them again. I'm insulted by a lot of the artists I delivered hits to."

Like who?

"Like Christina Aguilera." Storch made seven songs for her most recent album, Stripped, two of them singles, and helped her sell 12 million records worldwide, but he's not working on her new album, Back to Basics. "I told [Christina's people] I needed a private plane to get out to L.A.," he says. "I had to bring equipment, clothes, my people. You want me to move my life from Miami to L.A. for six months, and you can't get me a plane to do it? She didn't go to bat for me. And I truly cared about her as a person and a friend and as an artist

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
:roll:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
what's next - oprahy releasing a diss track also? dissing ice cube and ludacris?!?!? what the f***?!?!?  8O

c'mon now let's be serious. scott storch has better shit to do than be bothered by what christina says about him.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole