Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

A black girl's worst nightmare is............

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I registered here in 2003 and if it was not for the fact that the white man f***ed with and made it hard to live the post would be more I was AWOL for a good two...can you IMAGINE what kind of shit I could have posted in those two years!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
I registered here in 2003 lle nthotsi mo le thlo siya mmo!
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
All this shit because I posted a white girl  8O  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Man blaqsouljah sure tackled [CENSORED BY CAPTAIN briCK] like Royce gracie

And before you knew it, went for the triangle lock to make the [ALSO CENSORED AGAIN BY CAPTAIN briCK] tap out  8O

That not good enough for ya?

3000 BC

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
the nerve of the bitch:

Quote:
blaqsouljah
i see we have highlighted my issues... don't worry though, your insignifi-c*** self won't take up more of my precious time

Amen! he who... finally surrenders.

sorry peeps...seems our fun has been cut short

no i did not surrender - i said your butch feminist rhetoric is tiresome and the only thing that you can talk on is a play on the gender superiority / inferiority. hardly seen as surrendering. i figured i was speaking myself into circles and regardless of how pathetic i was / still am, this is but a temporary disposition whereas that of those girls was permanent. cosmetic deficiencies can never be covered up by denying the establishment and saying that your looks defy the traditional definitions of what girls should look like.

now that bunch of trolls really amused me and do still. you claim wisdom, righteousness (a virtue of the pious if you ask me) yet you indulge yourself by getting into a verbal fisticuffs with an idiot (your insightful diagnosis). and then you make statements that one can clearly see spawn from a desperation of sorts. "oh how do you attack a man? by telling him his dick aint shit of course - it's rather elementary my dear watson." - no shit sherlock!! and then you claim a victory. your somewhat bland attempt of spewing vitriol seems rather well rehearsed - my non-existant brain can deduce that you have been confronted with this very same topic. and guessing that you took the completely asinine route in that instance as well. pity then should be afforded to you, but i'm of the belief that you're too dumb to even accept that with some sense of appreciative modesty.

you really want to duel me, do it on a more mentally engaging level. men with small dicks and low esteem or wounded pasts are a dime a dozen - but dumb bitches like you are the advent of more awakened society looking for their place in the sun. let's celebrate you then - toast to you gross idiocy and compulsion to mafe unwavering idiots of yourselves while hating the girls who are true to themselves and have steady supply of dick. and i'm not talking about some dude who had to make do because your a** was the closest thing to a sexual encounter that blunted bastard could have had. easily you refer to some type of women as the black barbie doll type and when you're refered to as the hygienically aware equivalent of a book-reading hobo - ooh, that's such an insult. blasphemous almost even in the land of the "righteous and conscious".

now you can either f*** with the fact that girls who look like they were involved in a demolition derby and smell like the sweaty guys who build and repair public infrastructure, are not any sane guy's cup of tea - or you could f*** off. either way i really don't give a f***.

funny...funny...funny :

agghhh sham! u still raging? :? ...over what? what my 'friends' said 2 u. Seriously, whoever thinks your bullshyt comments have any reasonable basis is as sadly mistaken as u, i pity them 2.

Man...get over it

i will no longer be part of this slapstick crapness... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
deacon: muchos gracias hermano - jessica beil esta muy linda. el morocha (chulo) que linda.  

and yes it was your fault - just joking man. keep em coming though.  8O  :wink:  8)
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Hey Deac:
I know we don't tiptoe around issues or censor ourselves on AG but I don't think its cool to refer to the girls on AG as bitches, its just not a nice word.

thats all I wanted to say.

cool.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Naturelle"
Hey Deac:
I know we don't tiptoe around issues or censor ourselves on AG but I don't think its cool to refer to the girls on AG as bitches, its just not a nice word.

thats all I wanted to say.

cool.

you right! I myself an trying with little luch to phase the word out my vocal

I have cleaned the post up!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
briCK: check your e-mail - NOW!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
briCK: check your e-mail - NOW!!!

I need to update my profile...email me on brickdots@gmail.com

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Fine I shall calleth thee wenches  :twisted:

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
^^^DONE!

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
deacon: we're planning on taking over the AG - do you want in?  :twisted:  :twisted:  :evil:

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^Word I'll be the castro to your Che guavara antics  :twisted:  :twisted:  :lol:

Madnotes

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/tseboman