Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Beyonce to Jay-z:QUIT Def Jam or Else

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Rumors of a romance between Jay Z and Rihanna have plagued Beyonce for months. Apparently the same rumors aren't affecting the Def Jam CEO and his protégé - who continue to have a close working relationship. But it now appears that Beyonce has had enough. MediaTakeOut.com learned that Beyonce has given Jay Z an ultimatum - to quit his job as head of Def Jam or find a new girlfriend.

MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a Def Jam executive who claims that Beyonce is pressuring Jay Z to step down as CEO. The source tells us, "Beyonce believes that the Rihanna rumors are affecting her public image and that the only way she can stop them is to get [Rihanna] away from her man." The source went on to explain, "[Jay Z] doesn't know what to do - he loves Beyonce, but he loves what he's doing at Def Jam too."

And Beyonce's stunning ultimatum couldn't be worse news for the record label. Before Jay Z took the reigns as head of Def Jam, the company was in serious financial trouble. Since the arrival of President Carter less than two years ago, however, Def Jam has become one of the most successful record labels - producing 6 platinum and 4 gold albums. The hip-hop CEO also refreshed Def Jam's roster by adding some of the hottest artists in urban music, including Ne-Yo, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Juelz Santana, Nas, and of course Rihanna.

But according to our Def Jam insider, the biggest loser in all of this may be Rihanna. The source explained, "Jay Z has really been pushing her career, and so far it's working ... who knows if the next CEO would give her the same amount of attention."

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Liar...... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"

Beyonce has given Jay Z an ultimatum - to quit his job as head of Def Jam or find a new girlfriend.

wow...Beyonce aint shit I'd dump her for shits and giggles!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Dox

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i know this might seem strange to y'all and it surprised me too upon realisation, but for some unwanted reason, Beyonce has lost her spark with me. I strongly doubt she  gives a shit about what I think, but I'ma still say it. the repetitive booty-to-the-left-and-right-shaking has gotten monotonous. She's been same old Beyonce since Destin's Child blew. Same head to the side, slight smile, you'd-be-nervous-to-f***-me kinda posing for the cameras. rappers can stay the same throughout their careers, but if your good looks and sexiness help beyonce in any way to sell more, then she should be on top of it, keep surprising niggas with some tantalising what-am-I-gonna-do-next question in their heads.

Barring the scantily-covered forehead Rihanna, she can compete with Beyonce, and if I were the Jigga, I'd dump the close-to-expiring beyonce and, like Rip says, give Rihanna more attention. Give up being CEO of DefJam? For....her? Hell nah!!!!!
ollective Connection , UCT Radio , 104.5fm , 8-10pm.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
who the f*ck does beyonce thinkk she is??? :roll:

i've always said i'd chow that kelly bitch way before beyonce...
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I'd chow them both. But I must say, Beyonce comes across as a tease bitch.The type that leads you on just to lay there like a dead bitch :evil:
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Can we all decide

Le Toya Luckett>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beyonce's boring a**

AND I'VE BEEN SAYIN THIS SINCE THE ORIGINAL DC WAS TOGETHER!!

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Its a know fact that pretty bitches are such a bore in bed I bet Jay-Z is always on some cross them this..no not like that....don't bite it...GOD...remmber what we saw in the movie? TOUCH IT it won't bite...aight foget it!

:x
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Deacon go check out your pm and get back to me.
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
WTF, why is BITCHyonce so worried, i mean Rihanna ain't got shit on her... :) ..I scheme she's just tryna find a way of ditching Jigga...As 4 her looks i.e B, she looks more like a doll and she too fat

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
Can we all decide

No doubt, Le Toya's far better than Beyonce, even if she(B) wore a Halle Berry mask she wudn't come close. No wonder Le toya was kicked out of the group, coz she was murdering B in the looks department. :P  :P

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MCekks"
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
Can we all decide

No doubt, Le Toya's far better than Beyonce, even if she(B) wore a Halle Berry mask she wudn't come close. No wonder Le toya was kicked out of the group, coz she was murdering B in the looks department. :P  :P

And she had a dope voice to top it off no wonder they had to get rid of her

couldn't find a better quality pic  :oops:

That not good enough for ya?

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
deacon: you damned skippy man - i was also on the same shit back then and now look; what the f*** we talking about? simon cowell must be a  pleased little f*** - he never did like beyonce from the word go.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
Quote from: "childakapoet"
IF IT WAS ME ID DUMP THE BITCH(BEYONCE)

:wink:
CHILDAKAPOET BITCH!

no f***ing doubt, first you get the money, then the power, then beyonce.
XO.WITHTANK.COM