briCK · 11 · 1647

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I have never had groupies..I have been on stage at a couple of venues and the groupies thought I was someone special but I am just another cat.

"i will never date another Hip Hop activist, DJ MC graph head etc" thats a line I quoted from a track by some femalesinger obviously means she has come in contact with a head...A cat raps about abusing women ... WHAT do you EXPECT that YOU gonna change him? females are really odd to say the least how you gonna date a self confessed mysogynist and feel all heart broken when you discover he is not ALL talk.

some bitch called me sobbing about one of my boys traking her like shit and asked that I should "holler at your boy" I proceed to ask...have you ever heard any of his raps? she answers yes..and I m like so f you knew that what he does why did yu date him.."i thought it was just a front..I thought it was just rhymes" me f*** I dunno I don't know nothing bout hip hop and i drop the phone... :?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
obviously we can't brush females with oe strke..but what females like as mates has always boardered on insane..true I suppose there is that sense of danger by dating a guy like me as opposed to the "sweet romantic" guys but I am more lickly to cheat on you treat you like shit...okay guranteed there will be little love making just raw animalistic sex that will leave your body asking for more..but shit besides that I don't get groupies or females that like "heads"

in 98..when hip hop was catching fire i would get girls at parties watching me freestyle next minutes following me around tryna get dick...then when I don't call they make songs about heads as IF its the heads fault that you fell for a f***ed up cat now you blame him!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
see if my boys was Pro-Verb woman respecting MC itwould be one thing...

the brand®

• AG Veteran
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
tryna get dick...then when I don't call they make songs about heads as IF its the heads fault that you fell for a f***ed up cat now you blame him!!

man i remember going out wit this poetess(who shall remain nameless)

cant remeber nor do i know what i/didnt do wrong but she
the damn Bict/..........dedicated a whole male bashing poem(which was pretty long i must say) to yours truly................

i mean little ol me?  why...........?

next thing u know err body be looking at me like Im the reason they got issues
minute she stepped off stage..i was suppose to go on
i said f*** dat.....

RETALIATION!!!

but then that made me lose groupies and the female respect

cats loved the retaliation but i didnt get laid for the next 4 months

shame

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
No dude got cheated on by his "finacee" obviously he has issues aganist woman and thats what he raps about and thats his philosophy on life..f*** BITCH..and little miss=="ALL HE NEEDS IS LOVE" thinks she can change dude!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "childakapoet"

man i remember going out wit this Artsist

you know you'd think that being the subject of a work of art would be flattery...this females that  dated for fours of my life made a paiting of how she felt when we broke up..the picture is violent and has murderouns undertones and I still have it to this day!

There is no lss than 10 wman roaming this planet that would pas up a chance to make my life a living nightmare!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

battlecry77

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Cats let me barge in and say this….
There are boys then there are men…your actions will determine in which category you fall. I have dated dogs and I have dated men….Men tend to try and understand what a woman wants and boys want to lay it out on the table what the rules are…this aint a game. Yes hell hath no fury like a woman scorned…I can personally vouch for that, do remember that women are so much more different to men in every respect and when you take the time to try and understand them you would be amazed at what impact you would have on her and her perceptions on men. Like I said I’ve dated dogs and I have dated men…years later I can sniff the dogs out from a mile away….
elief is Biology

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "battlecry77"

Cats let me barge in and say this….

There are boys
then there are men
I have dated dogs

could you sort of define all three for me coz i have been called ALL three and that was strange coz i am only one person...

the brand®

• AG Veteran
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
Quote from: "battlecry77"
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

childakapoet
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz