Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Hi AG ma**ive. In the spirit of Girl Advice, shall we proceed for the laydees, and others batting for our team, in a similar fashion?

on a sidebar tip... let me say first off that I am no braburner and detest feminist thinking... but I could not help but be take offence (or should I just say I was plain hurt) as a lady this weekend when I was chilling with a bunch of cats and it was all good. so a homie of theirs comes through that I do not know well. he proceeds to give each a heartfelt greeting sharing jokes along the way, its all love. when he gets to me, he reaches out, then quickly retracts his hand and says, ja I'll just greet the cats cus "yibo abazobe bebambe i galav mase ng'bodile"

and totally unrelated to this...WHY ARE BOYS OFFENSIVE, ...oh well my experience is that they generally aim to offend? what are the merits of this. what are the usual reactions and desired effects? does this method ellicit these usually?I have toyed with being offensive- and would like to venture further into this method of acquiring, buth thought I should consult the keepers of the offensive scroll...Child, Deac, Brick? any pointers?

and any other boy advice you might deem worthy

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Shory Can you please please please put that into english subtitles.  :wink:

Thanks

Explicit

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
well. im in no position to answer this question. but i was interested by the 'feminist thinking'. and maybe its its own thread this. may very well be. im just interested to know what is deemed feminist thinking from another sisters perspective.

its thrown alot out there. but i find that its never a discussion among the ladies themselves. like. what are the various views. according to us. as to what exactly constitutes feminist thinking.

what is this being feminist.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Well Latte... don't mind if call you that my dear? Bein offensive is wonderfully empowering, its a way to immediately put some1 on the back foot and give them pause. If you don't care about the person you're talking to, cutting them emotionally without warning or obvious reason, bonds them to you, if i toss a few insults your way, i look for the one you react worst to... now i got an in to your vulnerabilities and then i can pick at them, with girls a clear winner is body image and/or self-esteem... now women's mags are always going on abouthow you should just ignore the attacks and make yourself happy "on the inside"  :lol:  we all know thats bullshit... these same magazines tell you, you not thin enuff, sexy enuff or stylish enuff and you lap it up  :roll:  :lol:  SO we know that when you walk away, as much as you try to deny it to yourself, you're being consumed by,  "Why was he such a prick? What did I do?" so much so that latte my dear, you went so far as to bring yo personal shit to the internet... he's got you... you're thinking about him and they might not be pleasant thoughts but he still occupies space and thats leverage for a possible later mental and/or physical conquest... its amazing how positively women react to abuse.
Or maybe he just got off on f***in wit you that night... you find your fun when you can..... :twisted:
By initiating this discussion Latte, you been got, and in this case, history has shown us that forewarned don't mean shit... no sane woman with a degree would marry a convicted rapist and murderer and expect an idyllic life, but they do at an alarming rate.
Every woman has the capability to have an infinite number of f***ed up relationships if she wants to, and they don't learn, some are just lucky enuff to run into a guy whose hit a vein of benevolence in his character and they find solace,but so often they opt to return to being mental and physical punching-bags becos they like the excitement and drama.
We all make the choice to be nice or not, girls are plenty offensive, don't even trip on that, guys just tend to be more upfront about it.....
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Oh yes and BTW, what is this being feminist really? :?

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
Every woman has the capability to have an infinite number of f***ed up relationships if she wants to, and they don't learn, some are just lucky enuff to run into a guy whose hit a vein of benevolence in his character and they find solace,but so often they opt to return to being mental and physical punching-bags becos they like the excitement and drama.
We all make the choice to be nice or not, girls are plenty offensive, don't even trip on that, guys just tend to be more upfront about it.....

on some. lucky enough to run into a guy whose hit a vein of benevolence (and how long does this last usually). that does not sound good for us hey. basically sinyile (its overs) otherwise.
* and the cracks start to show in her overflowing vase of optimism. *

on the being upfront thing. well. it figures. apparantely its not considered 'appropriate' behaviour for us girls to be on the real. i believe the term aggressive is applicable... (and then. i wonder. is the way ive put this considered feminist)
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Most esteemed Roze, the aforementioned "vein" like any resource not wholly owned by the party exploiting it, has longevity directly proportional to the care and regard with which is it utilised... if you do not treasure your treasure, you won't have treasure for long 8)

on the second thing, i believe "aggressive" is only applicable if "pa**ive-aggressive" is the other side of the coin.
it seems to me that so often the label of the "softer, weaker, more refined sex" is as much an excuse as it is a "curse" foisted upon the sufferer.

It seems your vase of optimism is filled from a faucet of uncertainty and inexperience.... but not surprising, i reckon so many intelligent men and women are strongly opposed to accepting that "love" and "knowing all there is to know" are mutually exclusive terms...

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Latte... don't mind if call you that my dear? Bein offensive is wonderfully empowering, its a way to immediately put some1 on the back foot and give them pause. If you don't care about the person you're talking to, cutting them emotionally without warning or obvious reason, bonds them to you, if i toss a few insults your way, i look for the one you react worst to... now i got an in to your vulnerabilities and then i can pick at them, with girls a clear winner is body image and/or self-esteem... now women's mags are always going on abouthow you should just ignore the attacks and make yourself happy "on the inside"  we all know thats bullshit... these same magazines tell you, you not thin enuff, sexy enuff or stylish enuff and you lap it up   SO we know that when you walk away, as much as you try to deny it to yourself, you're being consumed by, "Why was he such a prick? What did I do?" so much so that latte my dear, you went so far as to bring yo personal shit to the internet...  

Hi Syn,Oh wow, you have it exactly, I havent even read the rest of your post. no I see your point exactly. your musings are correct to a point-It wasnt me, but I observed it in the most spectacular way. my question did not arise from witnessing the typical response from a lady, but quite the converse. she held it down without even returnin the favour.he was all loud at first because his boys were there, but it was spectacular how his voice lowered, offering that the meeting had started on the wrong foot, to which she replied something like, no dont be sorry dude, its all good. and what I observed of the guy was reminiscent of the jungle gym- hair pulin tactics n all that. am I correct in speculating that this is a method of acquiring- divide and rule so to speak. what I want to know is how effective has it been? its interesting.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
oh no doubt, chicks, zi kaka zabantu, granted. Im just interested in the different methods of acquiring here. from what you've said my logic is you break her down to level the playing field for yourself if you're feeling inadequate? aaah.fully. the science of mating.

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
Oh yes and BTW, what is this being feminist really? :?

feminism is the radical notion that women are people.
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
yes true saskia... but my disdain is for that knee-jerk bra-burning blanket hatred that some women sprout in the name of championing the cause of all women. i speak for myself.i prefer not to speak as a woman, or as any one of my equally important persons from the confines of a group- im for non-partisanship in all areas- that shit corrupts- i find its best to question on an issue by issue basis so as to avert unfair accusations and generalisations.

besides, that feminist shit is constricting and oppressive in itself- its tainted in that it is no longer a movement, if it ever was, beyond a way of thinking (my knowledge on this is limited and my views may contradict each other at points). it has become yet another way of constricting women in that when they voice themselves or are a**ertive about  their selfhood they are quickly silenced by being labelled feminist dyke bitches. so there goes legitimacy/credibility.guess thats my say on feminism, based on the little i know and understand of it.

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Men learn from a very young age - after spectacular first failures of wooing their 'puppy-loves', that nice guys get nowhere.

Unfortunately the female psyche seems to be wired in a way that invites and encourages (dare I say necessitates) a turn to the dark-side.

Women might claim to want a nice guy who respects her desires, buys her flowers, remembers their anniversary etc yadda yadda but we all know this is BULLshit.

We all know who gets laid at the end of the day, and it aint no pro-feminism activist.

The reason why men behave the way they do is cla**ic conditioning. Women have conditioned and taught us to treat them 'badly'. Weird isnt it?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
@ Melanin and saskia

We aint here for no foolishness ma

That not good enough for ya?

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
hmm...conditioned.

again i invoke the jungle gym scenario- when was little Lyton conditioned to pull Gemma's hair as a show of his interest in her?

anyway, i guess it works, shit. what i want to get at is if i could apply this similarly to guys. wel i did once- i liked him dearly and i made cracks (untrue ofcource) about his whack mceeship- and he never quite warmed up to me after that. which leads to my next question. WHY DO BOYS SCAR SO EASY?