Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Faith...

myopic · 3 · 2089

myopic

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i bask in the indulgence that we are being run by a corrupt government. on our humility it thrives making me question my pride in being a person of neither black nor white. grateful exploits of empty mindstates, chauffer driven because of increased housing rates, drowning in armani approving unnecessary tollgates, mansion dwellers where will you all be when its too late? a political apocolypse drenched in racist blood, where will you all be when the rage begins to flood? an emotion binding promise to make ammends, to a false reality does our minds transcend? that ray of light starts to contort toward the norm, as we realise that thought is kept in check like soldiers in uniform. freedom of words lies in the ability to curb, the nonsensical utterings spitting out unsincere verbs.
for colossul knowledge of self this godess shall strive, keeping the flames of humanity in the eyes of a child, instilling values of feminine pride, knowing that the next generation can keep the faith alive.........
i be an eclectic butterfly of profound thought...the knowledge i possess can in the eyes of my father be sort~

surgeblaqstarr

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
Thats HEAVY.FOOD for THOT!!
ealTh is of the Heart and MInd,
Not of the Pocket....................................?????

f*** IT!! I Still PREFER tha POCKET!!

Sira

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Heavy stuff MYO, and i'm blown away everytime you flow 'cause it seems like you got something to say worthwhile reading.

Knowing that the next generation can keep the faith alive
ouljah mentality is key