Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

What Is Up With AG?

Deuce'sScoundral

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.knockknockfuckoff.com
I haven't been a member for too long, but I've been coming to AG for a while. This site is starting to bore me, I mean, just look at the topics y'all are one about! I mean WTF! All this gay-unit, Game shit you post here. And WTF is the deal with bitchin all the time on this site . BTW i know that's what I'm doing right now.

My point is stop making dumb threads and talking about dumb shit.
img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/smallville/images/kristin-kreuk.jpg[/img]

xerox

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
what wrong with posting bout G-unit.?. i think cats are just hating just to be perceived as underground or aka real heads.. but i dont really care what someone post bout.this is a hip hop board and everyone can talk bout their hip hop type.if you dont like the thread , you can choose not to reply.think thats shoud be easy enough for anyone.
actullay i give mad propz to 50cent and them, enjoy lisening to 50cent talking bout chiks , rims and his money.actually motivates you to hsutle to get to that point. than hearing despressed emcees like killer priest,cannibus ...tired of lisening to emcces complaining bout commercial rap , claiming to be dope and death threats.i love underground rap and lisen to many underground emcces..but i wont hate on commercial rappers just cuz im underground like i used to do in my younger days,.and besides they are a lot of wack underground emcess and choose to use big vocab to cover up the wackness, and you think they are deep..so stop hating.. love your hip hop , dont choose for me.and remember all emcees write to get paid
heck one tool called a mic-xero

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "xerox"
what wrong with posting bout G-unit.?. i think cats are just hating just to be perceived as underground or aka real heads.. but i dont really care what someone post bout.this is a hip hop board and everyone can talk bout their hip hop type.if you dont like the thread , you can choose not to reply.think thats shoud be easy enough for anyone.
actullay i give mad propz to 50cent and them, enjoy lisening to 50cent talking bout chiks , rims and his money.actually motivates you to hsutle to get to that point. than hearing despressed emcees like killer priest,cannibus ...tired of lisening to emcces complaining bout commercial rap , claiming to be dope and death threats.i love underground rap and lisen to many underground emcces..but i wont hate on commercial rappers just cuz im underground like i used to do in my younger days,.and besides they are a lot of wack underground emcess and choose to use big vocab to cover up the wackness, and you think they are deep..so stop hating.. love your hip hop , dont choose for me.and remember all emcees write to get paid

Thankz! XEROX!

the dude who posted this thread must have issues indeed!
you stressed man,chill,relax & get laid. :lol:

GwaZa

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Just because this whole commercial/underground debate that cats always bring up is becoming tiresome, I will now try to show (without hating aka objectively) why Gay- Unit's records are not, on the whole, an appropriate topic of serious conversation in terms of hip-hop appreciation amongst AG headz. Here goes...

Quote from: "xerox"
actullay i give mad propz to 50cent and them, enjoy lisening to 50cent talking bout chiks , rims and his money.actually motivates you to hustle to get to that point.

You may well enjoy it, but clearly its not because of the records themselves, its because of the whole liberal-capitalist-"gangster" ideology they espouse. Now even though the choice of subject matter is the rapper's perogative, when the MC's artistry becomes secondary to it then we cannot take his record seriously in terms of quality - It'll be like having a discussion about the the storyline of a pron flik and a**essing it in terms of rounded character development! - Its just not about that.

G-Unit is just not about hip-hop and so its pointless discussing them as if they were. They about money, image and showbiz.
It's a corporate thing.

I think Doom said it best:

(in an interview with The NewMusic on the StonesThrow 101 DVD)

[ Caption: MF Doom stands for "Metal Face" - he wears a mask inspired by old comic books and as a comment on the state of hip hop. ]

MF Doom: To me, from the musical aspect, hip hop has went in the direction where it's like 100 or almost damn near 100% on everything besides the music.  What you look like to the sound of your name to what you're wearing, the brand of clothing, whatever intoxicants you choose to put in your body, to, you know-- everything except for what the music sounds like.  So the mask is really a testament to, yo, It's not about none of that.  it's straight about the rec, you know what i'm saying.  Like, you could be any colour or whatever, you know what i'm saying, the mask represents just everybody, you know what i'm saying.  Yo, nothing matters; brand of clothing, none of that matters.  It's about how you spit and the beats, how the beats is raw, then that's what it's about.

...thus spake the wise man.

keep it real :roll:
quot;Ayo I'm out the cage and its two-thousand-and-wave"

minwana mithathu
-----------------------------------------------------

faaibop

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
i tink yoo kets are not tayking cogniscense of the cronkosity when capitulated straight and also diagonally from the irrefutable contriteness that has absolutely no bearing on matters perpendicularto  what we can attain against the background of incomprehensible diversity in forthrightness.

DO YOU FEEL ME?????
.the most insidious emcee on the block
blowin' up the spot.. pa** the mic and watch me rock" - MR. DEVIOUS

xerox

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Gwaza wrote:
You may well enjoy it, but clearly its not because of the records themselves, its because of the whole liberal-capitalist-"gangster" ideology they espouse. Now even though the choice of subject matter is the rapper's perogative, when the MC's artistry becomes secondary to it then we cannot take his record seriously in terms of quality - It'll be like having a discussion about the the storyline of a pron flik and a**essing it in terms of rounded character development! - Its just not about that.

G-Unit is just not about hip-hop and so its pointless discussing them as if they were. They about money, image and showbiz.
It's a corporate thing.

[ Caption: MF Doom stands for "Metal Face" - he wears a mask inspired by old comic books and as a comment on the state of hip hop. ]

MF also stands for Metal fingaz

ok.. well put gwaza.. i feel you on the gangsterism point you said.. but other underground emcees promote gangstersm eg OGC(original gun clappers)  or the whole boot camp click..rember when dead prez came out, they were saying we gat guts(guns)..
i dont really know what you mean  by g-unit is not hip hop, becuase hip hop today  is in different forms and different people like different form..and we call all forms hip hop music (not culture).. jsut cuz i talk bout money doesnt mean im not doing hip hop, after all hip hop is all about expressions.. i mean i appreciate all types of hip hop music but i dont see why one form shud hate on the other forms.jsut do your thing..and not all Ag heads are underground, so we can share appreciation for other forms of hip hop music..and i like g-un
it cuz i bang head to g-unit in clubs and chiks love it and i easily get them .. when im home alone i can lisen to organized konfusion..so its no need stressing bout what yu like and think you are lisening to real hip hop..i have been in hip hop for so many years and i remember  back in the days when hip hop was just like one, there was nobody talking bout commerncial rap or underground rap.and i appreciate this new change  cuz it shows how hip hop has evolved.since now the're so many varietes, you can lisen to what you like.depending what mode you in..

xerox

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "faaibop"
i tink yoo kets are not tayking cogniscense of the cronkosity when capitulated straight and also diagonally from the irrefutable contriteness that has absolutely no bearing on matters perpendicularto  what we can attain against the background of incomprehensible diversity in forthrightness.

DO YOU FEEL ME?????

dude i need britanica thesauraus  :D  :D