Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Confusion

SpogOne

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Spog has always had problems with women. they often call him too nice r deep or any other bullshit they can suck outta their fangs.

So since my last experience wit a girlfriend ive decided to stay away from relationships. So i hook up wit this fine hunny ive known 4 a while but havent spoken to in a year a so a few weeks ago, jus as friends(NO SEX NO INTAMACY JUS THE OCCASIONAL FRIENDLY FLIRT ONCE INA WHILE).

So fine she calls me to hook up, im like yeah quickie quickie quickie etc. but nundat she wants to talk about her man and aight im the listener and shoulder 2 cry on and etc. etc. until she told me shes single.

So since ive been calling her my "HOreo"(she coloured) and shit like that(dunno how she can find that shit romantic) and shes my "most thouroughest gangsta bitch" for about a week or two. Then she decides f*** this nigga and his problems, imma lay it on him.

:-o SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE L***S(I DO NOT REGISTER WELL WITH PROFANITY) ME :-o

:-| NOW IM CONFUSED, I DIDNT EVEN LAY ON MY GAME, SHE MADE IT A POINT TO CONTACT ME AFTER A YEAR, I DIDNT TELL HER SHIT ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER AND IF SHE KNEW SHE WOULDA PROBABLY SAY IM A NICE GUY BUT REMIND HER 2 MUCH OF HER POPS.

NOW SHE COMES AT ME WITH DEVILMOTIONS, MUST I BE WEARY OR CHEERY?

THATS WHAT IM SAYING

:-Y :-Y  :-Y  :-Y
ne was blunted on arrival
focused on survival
so he embraced the retro
all tha bitches called him tribal
now they wanna read his palms
and study with him tha bible

Isis

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://nada
your story is kinda confusin, do u like her or not? or do u want her to be jus a friend with benefits, u know like a sex buddy.
 if u not ready for a relationship then u should be honest and tell her so. if u aint feelin her then its betta u break that down to her too.
if u mr nice guy like u claim, then u know betta than not to take advantage of her situation right now, anyway if u do u´ll jus be a rebound guy -  but maybe u don mind

So your question is TO F**K OR NOT TO F**K
THATS your DECISION
and if u asking yourself the above question then u really are a nice guy cauz most cats would have been all over that pu**y by now.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
^^^^^^^ Couldnt have said it betta myself.

spread love in da music

Anonymous

how about my situation, i´m in a hurry so i´ll be quick.
check it, i hooked up with this chick i´ve been working with for 2 years, she never noticed me or payed any attention to my a** till i told her to her face at a some house party i digged her, she was so f*ckin suprised, she had no idea but nutin happened that night, she got my number down and thats it, she has this ex-boyfriend she goes on about etc etc, then she started smsing and calling constanty and i was down but it got complicated cause the following week i was hooked up with this chick at another party, only this time shit happened, two days after that she gets back with her ex that she´s been on/off with for three years. She tells me it´s better like that and that we should stay friends etc etc.
So i remained a good nigga and said, aight, friends is cool, but it pissed me off that she got a taste out of me and then suddenly went back to her ex, Today she still sms´s me and calls me etc and tells me how nice of a nigga i am for reacting the way i did when she got back with her ex and she feels so close to me and etc, all this bullshit, i just play it cool and say, i know what you mean.

bottom line, what the f*** does this chick want in the end????  Some advice here please ladies????????? (Id appreciate it)

Oh and this has all happened in two weeks!!!!!!!

one.  

SpogOne

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
im one o those niggas if u turn down then come runnin back, u can expect a middle finger so ill see wat happens. thanx 4 the advice tho. its shitty being celebate.i might as well jus get sum lovin.

my  brother, u been had. but no hard feelings, jus stay on until they break up again then do what you do nahmean.or u can still kill at the end of the day, all depends on ur game.

one
ne was blunted on arrival
focused on survival
so he embraced the retro
all tha bitches called him tribal
now they wanna read his palms
and study with him tha bible

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10