Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

LIVERPOOL:GREAT GAME YERSTERDAY

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Great game yersterday! in the last 10 min Gal were dominating the game & should have equalised and made it 3-3.

When did Gallas leave Chelsea  :oops: ,What the hell! i never knew he jumped the ship,Just seen some highlights yersterday were Arsenal were against.... oh! forgot now... where gallas scored a goal.
Mourinho is mad spoilt for choice for players.
Benni McCathy is doing good too,scoring goals for his team. 8)

AS FOR SUNDOWNS THEY ARE THE WEAKEST TEAM IN THE PSL RIGHT NOW,SAW THE WAY THEY PLAYED ON SATURDAY :lol:

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
That Goal By Peter Crouch Was Amazing
Tight game though better than the Man u game i saw on Teusday
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Gallas moved to Arsenal in a swap deal for Cashley 'the wanker' Cole (+ £5m cash).

Actually I think we got the better end of the deal.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
Gallas moved to Arsenal in a swap deal for Cashley 'the wanker' Cole (+ £5m cash).

Actually I think we got the better end of the deal.

what vexes me is that galls claims he wanted out of chelski cos they played him out of position- look @ where the wanker's playing now @ arsenal... heard gallas threatened to score an own goal/ deliberately get sent off if chelsea didn't sell him!

crouch's goal was really something although i'm still not a believer in his footballing abilities...
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
that's just unfounded chelski propaganda (about refusing to play etc).

gallas didn't feel respected at chelsea, partly because he was played out position, but mainly because he was on significantly less money than others in the team, despite having been a key player.

gallas has played both centre half and left back for arsenal, and has already stated that he is happy in either position for arsenal. Just goes to show how much he wanted to leave chelsea.

anyway,,, chelski deserve that money-grabbing spice boy (cashley) - it suits their style.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"

anyway,,, chelski deserve that money-grabbing spice boy (cashley) - it suits their style.

:lol: