Africasgateway.com

@Rip_The_Jacker

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Nah! this was the Third season Pic.
If you remember in the 5th season Tony Killed his Cousin(the one sittin) and also killed His Cousin's wife for Snitching to the police.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
last I saw the feds had closed in and he was runnin in some snowy forrest....yeah, end of last season i think.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"
last I saw the feds had closed in and he was runnin in some snowy forrest....yeah, end of last season i think.

:P
Yeah! That was the last episode in the 5th season.
Word is Etv is gonna show the 6th season,early next year.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
cool beans..thought we had fallen way behind..would be cool if it came at the end of 6 feet under...also on its last season...there goes good tv.that shit is mad interesting at the moment.do you follow it? nate's death is sheer brilliance on the scriptwriter's part.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "melanin latte"
cool beans..thought we had fallen way behind..would be cool if it came at the end of 6 feet under...also on its last season...there goes good tv.that shit is mad interesting at the moment.do you follow it? nate's death is sheer brilliance on the scriptwriter's part.

Nah! im  left behind there; last time,i watched 6 feet,was David's partner when he was goin 2 be a bodyguard & protect that celebrity.
Nice Series THough!