WWW.SE7ENSANDMAN.COM
"GODZ Nation"
SE7EN Ministries

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
dope track dude. props for not sugar coating your message. voice kinda reminds me of damian marley. lovin that layed back flow.
beat is a bit repetitive, could have sounded so much doper on another beat. all that said... nice track fam.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
if only Rhodes would give me unlimited downloads.
when i downloaded nyambz left field thing i got blocked from the internet for a week.

Mugabe, ever heard of Marsill.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sunshine"
Mugabe, ever heard of Marsill.
name rings a bell. what about him?
i finnished my 2week login ban on wednesday. i got banned for opening a video email attachment. now i do my thing at the crib or i -cafe's.

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Are you in grahamstown?

Actually, we're quite privileged at Rhodes. I hear we brought internet to africa! true. So we have more bandwith than most institutions. Or something like that.

Anyway, Marsill is great. They don't see why they should label themselves 'christian hiphop'. they see that as an excuse for poor rhyming, poor writing and and downright wackness. Manchild is the MC and Dust is the DJ/Beatmaker.

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sunshine"
Are you in grahamstown?

Actually, we're quite privileged at Rhodes.

troof

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Im at nmmu, formerly known as upe. I can understand a lot of the stigma attached to 'christian hip hop'. a lot of the stuff that was coming out at the start of it all was WHACK! A lot of it actually even still is. I remember when i first heard Cross movement. Dudes just didnt cut it for me, and the beats they used really werent helping either. Nowadays we got cats like The T.R.U.T.H. who actually CAN spit. But here again, the beats are just wack man. Im not really much of a gospel hip hop fan, but i do think it has a future. The game has stepped up quite a lot since the cross movement days. And cats like se7en seem like they also on the right track. Exuse the pun. Will look into this Marsill isht. Got any leads for me??

Sunshine

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
- unfortunately, the Marsill stuff online like on youtube is not my favourite stuff.

Their best album was Raw Material. I have that on my PC. If you come to Gtown, I'll burn it for you. Or if you have friends in Gtown then i'll burn it for you and they can pa** it on to you.

Raw Material was excellent. But their follow up was solid, but somewhat alienating and too different from the sound they've built up.

SE7ENSANDMAN

• Guppie
    • View Profile
    • http://WWW.SE7ENSANDMAN.COM
touchin on an earlier comment about the stigma.. I agree...  
I , personally, dont like being stuck with or labeled as a "christian HipHop artist".... Im just an undaground MC with a revolutionary calling.. nahmean.. Yo...
Im about to drop an album (SWORDZ -n- OLIVES) that will be the first album I put up for sale..  If U're curious.. cop it... it will be sold thru my website.. Im awaiting prints right now.. But reason Im sayin this is that U will see what Im talkin about... My focus of course is to bring people to CHRIST... but just as important to me is makin kats aware of the severity of our government and how us "worthless thugz" R looked at and portrayed in the eyes of America.. the album talks about impoverished places that NOBODY mentions.. The album touches on secret rules of this world.. it touches on Jews and Arab conflicts.. on personal rage... all kinds of deep things..
CHRIST IS in everything I do.. but it doesnt mean that Im gonna turn away from someone just cuz they dont see what I see.. nahmean..
I know who my target audience is, and thats who Im goin after.. no matta what they label me as... Im just a faceless undaground dude stuck in the trenches...nahmean...
sandman
SE7EN
WWW.SE7ENSANDMAN.COM
"GODZ Nation"
SE7EN Ministries

ExOdUs-82

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-0
    • View Profile
u can get some of their trax from marsill.com

tarst

• Guppie
    • View Profile
    • http://parenteral-nutrition-products.ewach.info
Vladimir Kramnik and Veselin Topalov. And I know which one is more amusing to me.
mens-health
gym-cla**-heroes