Africasgateway.com

Life in school

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Jus out o curiosity, hu remembas deir skool days? i still do. well im still der but hey? nebody out der jus holla. Even chicken heads.
spread love in da music

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
hey moly, wat school u attend anyway (r u in highschool or d´ya mean university or some other school)?

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
FINALLY!!! Im soooooooooo happy... umm im in St Andrews School for Girls in Bedfordview. Hey its a hard life but i cant get out of it. Wer u at?
spread love in da music

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
st joseph´s marist college.. catholic school, but theres realy nuthin catholic about it apart from the DAILY service (which suck especialy cuz its in tha morning). how old u anyways?

so girls school ha? no wonder u "experimented" before ( i mean wat u was sayin´ to space bout that little project of his) he he

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
i hate primary school that PT shit f*** that
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
in the words of dead prez"THEY SCHOOLS DONT TEACH US SH**!"
i´d really rather stay home writtin´ n stuff, or somethin like that..
my school´s a f*kin nightmare (well they did say we should ´advertise´ our school
so i gues thats what i´m doing).. hate this danm place, good thing we got holidays soon.

Oh and milk  might´ve answered me already, but how far r u with those cashless lyrics bro?

LazySamuel

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hiphop.nu/
yo thornz! much as i hate to admit it ´´THEY SCHOOLS DONT TEACH US SHIT´´ is not valid in this case unless u at some bullshit school were they feed u propaganda all day.
normal schools just teach u bullshit stuff that probably wont even remember later in life, but sadly, if u dont go to school or drop out, hundreds of doors close. now doesnt that sound like bullshit?
thats cuz it is
imminy rickets aka curse pettersson

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
f*** a school..i used to go to pinetown boys..got kicked out for smoking blunts..bullshit they was tryna get rid of my black a**...and well yeah i was smoking but so were the other white boys anad they went right thru.

before that i was at a military camp for the liberation struggle so i pretty much learnt from soldier teachers at the same time been thought how to handle an ak..hahahah i loved military school..but the jist of it all f*** school.."i never went to high school i went to school high"..but i still pa**ed that motherf***er ha....cant keep a good briCK down ya dig...for the most part school is cool

so school get the offical briCK seal of approval...
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Anonymous

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
my school was like a township mental institution but nothing beats the lunchtime ciphers and battles man, nothing!
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Hu wants to join St Dre´s. If u want torture, chapel every morning (not that i dont love god i just hate chapel) , stupi, wacka** teachers who bann any gatherings which are vulgar and have a music department who detests "rap music" and makes sure that any1 hu does it gets punished ( i got kicked out o my piano lessons 4 a term even tho i got a prac tomor) and u want to live wit stuck up girls who r so rigid everyday St Dre´s is the place for you!!
spread love in da music

Princesscribe

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
I hated every second of school. I got high anytime I got the opportunity and no one suspected a thing!! A lot of peeps thought I was just innocent and harmless meanwhile I was stoned as f***. My worst moment was when this cocksucker teacher told me my natural hair was ´inappropriate´. Yeah whatever, f***ing racist. Its funny how all the most messed up schools are catholic. No one respected the chapel, I even heard of peeps getting down in the chapel!
ive, love and create

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
iyo this brings back memories...
it was the most corrupt school in Soweto if not SA...
bonke abase Beruit phakamisani ´zandla...
during winter the only reason we went to school was to hang and busk in the sun, sometimes break desks and make a fire in one of the unused cla**rooms, with niggaz smoking the herb, others drinking...some of us macking damn it was fun. I would rock up at 08H45 when school starts at 07H50...and at 08H00 they locked the gates, bese thina sidlumthangala...everyday without fail.
every test we wrote we made it an unofficial open book, if you don´t know the answer the girl at the front might know you go ask her... but still they made some of us fail, nxxx.... :-Y we would steal stationary and sell it to model C kidz... damn I had mad books in my house. damn I miss that chaos...

[ This message was edited by: MaraD on 25-11-2003 06:06 ]

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I went to Pace College in Jabulani, which was like the only Private School in Soweto. So anyway, anyone who knows Jabulani knows that it´s right next to Zola, which is like one of the roughest places in Soweto.

All the Zola cats used to come up to our school and just terrorize everybody, calling us Model C´s, saying that we think we are better than them, yada yada yada. And i mean my school had some pretty ma**ive guys who all played basketball, but they were to scared to do anything. I remember all the other schools used to come and force us to go march with them to DET offices even though we were a private school. Besides all these Zola muthaf***as hara**ing us, we still had fun. I remember when i was in STD 7 we caught some matric guy f***in the Afrikaans teacher in her Office. They forgot to lock the door ! HAHAHAHAHA ! The whole school had a buzz that week and muthaf***as were walking around winking to all the lady teachers and shit. School was fun man.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote:

25-11-2003 at 05:25, Anonymous wrote:
brick, u´z a bitch!!!!!!

:-o

why i gots to be all that?