eraze · 28 · 4792

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
yeah mayne, iz u clowin if jossy joss is a hip hop judge or what... what!??!.

Yo ekks.. is the cypha thurr...
I'll checkout tha link on a real net line.. peace..

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Quote from: "daliq"
yeah mayne, iz u clowin if jossy joss is a hip hop judge or what... what!??!.

Yo ekks.. is the cypha thurr...
I'll checkout tha link on a real net line.. peace..

Man cypher ain't aired for months :(  :(  :( ..Its a pity coz cats nowadays is on some tite shit..Seems those shows from the previous years paid off...Its cyphers every corner nowadays, e'where in WHK...
And them beats, how they going?..A nigga been busy, cudn't connect..will holla in due course.

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
@ekks
Shay !, cat who did My Life, I upped it in the producer section somewhere. Ull scan the cat or proally u know the cat..

Game reckonize game yada yada..

Itz B Phillz Bday today, caught him @ the studio doin some ish, so itz on or what,

Mo beer, Mo HiQ Chee, Mo freestylin tonight till speeches are slurred & GUNNZ (MOP) be aimed at the spectacular summa buniez here in the land of tha braveHeartz

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
^These dayz reason & fl be at the garbage truck depot..
VSTs son.. and that MPC...
& Live/SX3. I'll still try to up sumn
from the box. This Software Development shitz be keepin me from clikcin on them studio icons at the moment..

We'll link up in tha Holiday's

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Damn..pa** b/day shout outs to Phil... It wud be a gud idea to hit the lab today 4 sum shots, but a ninga gotta stay indoors tonite, got mad shits to do early bells tomorrow. Y'all enjoy da nite. 1

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
JUST FOR THE WKEND...DL GO HOME HAVE A LISTEN AND STOP BIN AN a**...HEHEHE

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-3
    • View Profile
@eraze
nice looks on ziping for us by you

I  wanna hear tha Xrate dore diss track.. that dore cat is beyond wackness, those cats be killing nam-hop..

and how in hell could those ppl make an RnB singer to be a judge at a hip hop battle? :D  :D  thats absolute dumbness..

@ekks
WT no-more cypher mag?

i think i should call myman bonx, be coming home end of nov, maybe we gon work something out..lost his digits again.. can you swing them to my pm inbox.

koldstone

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THAT XRATE DISS TRACK. IF YOU DISS YOU MUST COME OF PROPER.

ANYWAY, WHY WAIST YOUR ENERGY ON DISSING? WHEN YOU CAN BUILD.

Dore is not one of my fav nam rappers but there's ALOT of other sub-standard tracks being played on tv and radio.

NAM KATS SHOULD CHECK DEM SELVES!!!

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Quote from: "koldstone"
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THAT XRATE DISS TRACK. IF YOU DISS YOU MUST COME OF PROPER.

ANYWAY, WHY WAIST YOUR ENERGY ON DISSING? WHEN YOU CAN BUILD.

Dore is not one of my fav nam rappers but there's ALOT of other sub-standard tracks being played on tv and radio.

NAM KATS SHOULD CHECK DEM SELVES!!!

Man, Xrate had to diss that ninga Dore, he (Dore) was trash talking freestyle mcs, hence xrate had to teach the youngin a lesson. Dore shudn't be considered hiphop at all, he the only cat I know who writes lyrics which don't rhyme. Plus the whole tupac-type of flow don't come out proper. Will agree with u that tracks playing on radio and tv r substandard, its the same everywhere in the world, its what kids nowadays wanna hear  :x  :x  :x

koldstone

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
all i wanna to see is betta rhymers, beats ,etc.

iF dissing each other would make nam kats improve their shit, then it's cool.

others wise i will listen to MATONGO FAMILY, KILLA B, etc. anytime and not even f*** with nam hiphop.

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
damn, this koldstone bin on ag mad years but on the low wats up cat, i think i got a beat or two from u...wats the deal, what u doing, and why aint u hleping shape the future if hip hop in namz.....

ps. the diss track was still a free anyways, not really great but at the timeit waas a banger coz it was the 1st of its kind, ...word

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
and wats up wit ya''l f***ed up AG "hip Hop heads"... is this site for building hiphop acts in only SA or wat... ya'll never give support unless its some wack cat from PE or some shit, its like if the shit aint from SA u jus download n kip ya thots about it to ya'selves....man f*** that, these tracksi have up\d is the the niceness...they nid mo than wun comment...
if i start wun gay topic on the side , ya'l  be on it like some flies over shit...if i say AG is full of haters ya'll wanna cut my head...if i put a dope track,,,, ya is  
suddenly mute....

f*** that shit....

now download.. go home bump this shit, and get hammered the fact that rest of africa is catching up... ...