Hiphop stereotypes

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
ok most f***s think we launch boys, livin ill but really sum of us is getto as f*** and get bored wit livin average. Hiphop chicks are mad interlectual but nnnnnnnno nikkus think they are skanks.

them baggy shits, sum cla**ify as unsuitable for da weather. BBBBBBBBBitch there are vests and shots that are baggier than ur baby wear.

Let me and i'll keep shittin on em!!!!!!1

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
I didnt get what you trying to say, when writing try reducing the use of slang for us who dont speak it k

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Ja...le nna I didn't quite get it that's why I didn't respond.
Are you complaining about peeps who hate the fact that you wear baggy clothes in the heat, hoodies in clubs? Type thing....
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Nthabi"
Ja...le nna I didn't quite get it that's why I didn't respond.
Are you complaining about peeps who hate the fact that you wear baggy clothes in the heat, hoodies in clubs? Type thing....

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ppl who do this -SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOL D YOUR PEACE!!!
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
ok, hip kids in South africa are regarded as spoilt brats, the weman are treated like hoes and us in general are apparamtly  American wanna bees...riggggggggght.
wrong, half the shit mzansi sell is international, from Dickies, all stars..ui name it.

all im saying is we should get the respect we deserve as we work harder at perfecting a track, complex ideas and softwares that take years to master. When u see a hiphop soldier on da street, respect him or her before judging him as a gimmic or sum shit.

im beatin somebody these holidays for tryin to test!!!!!