Africasgateway.com

A sad day for Pyro

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I am typing this message from a cell in a mental institution. The reason for this is because I was the victim of a mugging yesterday. The bastards took my cellphone, wallet with all my credit cards and R700 cash as well as my dignity. My girlfriend was a witness to this terrible event, but fortunately they didn´t do anything to her.

The police wouldn´t believe that I got out of the mugging with only a few scratches and a bruised right hand, as this kind of thing just doesn´t happen in South Africa. They accused me of being delusional and wasting their time. This upset me greatly and I tried to bite my wrists off.

Now i´m in a padded room, less 700 bucks and a two month old cellphone worth 3000 bucks which happened to have nude pics of my girlfriend on it. Life sucks!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
keep ya head man...sorry to hear that shit, loosing your dingity nah..i´m sure your gilr knows that and understands that theres not much you coul have done....i know the feelin i have been mugged many many times before..its always a f***ed up experince...smoke and j and chill
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
yeah, that ish happens to the best of us.

I guess you are in GP?
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Anonymous

pyro.

i feel for you brother. i bet you feel like your dad should jus jerked off once he had an orgazm huh. i kno dogg. nuttin wosre than being mugged.

i got mugged stylishly like those car jackers do in gone in 60 secs or the thieves in oceans eleven. criminals have a far more higher iq than most men(real criminals).

all theses other street punks that tyhreaten to shoot you wit a cap gun can blow me. here is the story.

Im strollin from my carribean connection a few months ago after my last exam for the term wit a nigga o mine. he was gonna get us a few bitches to piss on coz my nuts felt like gold that day.

When this nigga approaches us and another cat across the street, and suggests we make a hubble. so yeah we gather like jesus feeding his disciples knowledge on how to bonk his cousins and create a new race of christaineez people in the early stages of humanity. Coz my man mentioned the m word money.

so this stranger tells thesen gentlemen about a factory operating in the bowels of the fourways suburb and how we can make 200 bux off the bat like that. me n my boy are like yeah im down, no doubt n shit and he leads us to this arbitrarily random green gate a few blocks from the fourways spar and tells us to wait coz he has to call the security and ask for stickers to place our belongings(cellphones wallets etc) so we are nort accused of stealing.

its all good, spog high as a bird and hungry is like f*** u to that nigga but then the second stranger from across the street gives him his wallet.making sure we look carefully @ at a stack of 200 rand notes(i wanted to rob that guy once i saw his wallet) he referred to as rent money carefully placed in his wallet. and the job offer man disappears.

so while he is gone my man wit the rent is feulling us wit pro give your goods propaganda and im thinking imma jack an adidas tracksuit, hopefully they will have high cut superstars and maybe i could make out wit a backpack.(A STYLISH MUTHAf***ING BACKPACK AS OPPOSED TO THAT PIECE OF CRAP IN MY ROOM).

THe job offer dude returns wit this khaki clad stickman that was longer than a bungee chord.speaking in zulu(im a tswana+pedi=tswape brother so zulu straight jibberish for i n i) but i could make sense of wat he was sayin. He gave back the rent cats wallet back untouched wit just a green sticker(similar to the ones at pick n pray in colour) added on the top  and happily gave him my brand new second hand cellular phone.stickman security asked for my boys ishh but he said no and told him he didnt own shit.

Im still on cloud 9 when stick walked then followed by the job offer man and the rent man, who all swore to return to get us.

i chased and by the time i got to the corner the turned at, the had pulled a houdini.

and there i as a lil suburban boy pissed out his f***ing high, hungry and rocking cracked lips which were bleeding now coz of my screaming. sux huh
                                                           :-[

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
dont worry we feel 4 u boizzzzzzzzz
hahaha. i guess imone of those lucky mofo. moms kept me indoor after 6 till i ran away haha but look at me now neva been mugged. maybe its the shit i wear.  :-]
Steppin to me equalz trippin, walk home limpin like u pimpin"