Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

P.W. is No More.

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
That's not the point.  Think about what I am telling you. Do you think Mbeki wants to do anything other than spit in dude's grave?  I don't, but that's a personal agenda.  Besides which, I think secretly it may be quite satisfying to see that man put in a hole with your own eyes.

If you want to argue revenge, we have to go the whole way buddy. This is South Africa. Does nobody care to remember what he was about? Boo f***in hoo.  Some of us tasted his teargas my man, and his fists.  Some of us ate the fat of his state and now have big mouths.

He (Botha) was undoubtedly an evil and disgusting c***. Mbeki going to his funeral is not insulting, it's amazing and makes me think that we may all deserve to die at the hands of the ma**es, given the scale of such a gesture in the face of the pathetic nothings we have given this country as whites over the last twelve years.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Quote from: "bornenbled"
He (Botha) was undoubtedly an evil and disgusting c***. Mbeki going to his funeral is not insulting, it's amazing and makes me think that we may all deserve to die at the hands of the ma**es, given the scale of such a gesture in the face of the pathetic nothings we have given this country as whites over the last twelve years.

magnanimous a gesture as him attending the funeral may seem to u & ur bunny hugging brethren- it is an affront to all those who continue to struggle to eke out an existence owing to this man & his ilk's policies...

much as i sympathise with u for having swallowed his tear gas- mbeki's presence at this bastard's funeral somehow vindicates botha for the abhorrent system of apartheid.

more importantly if mbeki is so magnanimous that he can forgive this lap dog & exalt him- WHY HAS HE NOT GIVEN AMNESTY TO APLA FREEDOM FIGHTERS LANGUISHING IN JAIL? who were fighting for this country's freedom?
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
my sentiments exactly- PW 'on same level as Hitler':

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=qw1162898284491S134
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Whatever.  Don't sing about APLA here that's a different topic entirely and I would give you no argument there. What I'm saying is that it was a huge gesture and a difficult decision. For that I have respect.  Besides which, in line with your ingratiating argument, I do see that there is a degree of vindication etc.. all the usual trite.  I was trying to get a different view of things, regardless of whether I personally would go if I was Mbeki.  c'est la geurre

Anyway, nuff vitriol. Hade.  There is also the reality that he has not made that decision in isolation.  I believe he could be stopped from going,  and that he hasn't decided alone to go.  If he has, without the blessing of the party etc then more fool him.

A more far out of conspiracy would say that a group of people have seen to it that he has  encouraged to do this only to be left to deal with the burden of public outrage to kill his credibility for ever.  another perspective, for another day.

My feelings aside, there are many ways you can look at this decision.

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
My thing is white or black, this man escaped and was never repremanded for the same things jews extridited germans who committed crimes against humanity, the same things that happened to alot of leaders in the muslim boznia situation, idi amin, hitler, sadaam, the list goes on... i think he got off... thats the setiment that most people feel for those who show support for such a human being. Botha should not be given get any respect. This is the last man who we can praise at all.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Chris Rock"
CRACKA a** CRACKAAAAA!!! :twisted:  :twisted:

Ding dong the witch is dead the witch is dead

That not good enough for ya?

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
To MUCH rejoicing.  But lets not be simple.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "bornenbled"
To MUCH rejoicing.  But lets not be simple.

8O  :twisted:  :twisted: WATCHU SAY!?

That not good enough for ya?

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
After the complimentary fukk you, I'll answer you with a question.

Would PW prefer Mbeki to be there or not to be there?

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
if you saw the news yesterday, you would have Mbeki's reasons for handling Botha pa**ing the way he has...

"Botha was the one who gave the go ahead to open negotiations with the ANC..."

"if he could change then this will be a message to his followers who might be still alive today, who still have hope that the old order will return, that they too can change..."

these are direct qoutes... as much as my lungs are half gone coz of Botha, I understand Mbeki's reasons... in any case lots of security police were given amnesty why not Botha?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
but the security police who were given amnesty made formal confessions and apologies through the TRC didn't they?

i might be wrong, but didn't botha refuse to take part in the TRC?

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
yes he did refuse to go to TRC, he didnt show any remorce.  giving way to ANC negotioations doesnt matter, thats not much to be known for... i'm saying he comes from the type people who spit and smile in your face at the same time. i mean common.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, that's what i thought.

as for him 'allowing' negociations with the ANC... the whole world was against him, as well as the majority of the country,,, it was untenable for him to adopt any other position.

i'm all for the spirit of reconcilliation, but it's hard to accept that someone can put themselves outside the process and still be forgiven. He should have had two choices... 1. take part in the TRC or 2. be tried at the hague like other war criminals.

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
For sure. I'm just talking about the pres going to his funeral.  He (Botha)actually advocated the use of chemical weapons among other things in the fight to continue Apartheid.  I gave some talks on some of his propositions to cabinet at WITS once, you won't believe what he was on about. Afrikaner breeding camps, poisoning beer, biological warfare. I think someone posted something here actually.

Please don't mistake my respect for the president's decision for support for Botha.  I hear all of the above loud and clear, but stress that it is not as simple as Thabo Mbeki just waking up and deciding aw shyeet I think I'l just go to the dude's funeral.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records