Prokid DNA Tracklisting

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sensai_Tate
Quote from: "French Toaster"
Had to take mine back, tried very hard to endure.
Not for me thanks.

Rumour has it PRO had his rhyme scripts stolen just before he ecorded this latest album?..
Shit since when can you take CD's back and yeah somebody must hasve stolen his rhyme book coz that album is straight bullshit

Took it back to Sandton Musica sighting (foreign/ explicit) language as my reason for returning it...figured the 45yr old lady behind the counter wouldnt really understand when I said the "beats are not for me" or "the rhymes seemed weaker than his first opus"

Lets not be hard on the boy Pro,

Well thats nothing,Banks lost his first version of Rotten Apple to a girl's place :lol: No wonder it flopped. :lol:

"""It was just a blank CD with just tracks. I got over 70, 80 tracks, so you can't get them all on one CD. So I might have had 14 tracks of the last two weeks or something like that."

"Next thing I know, can't find the CD," Banks continued. "I'm a**uming it had to be from one of those situations when you got too much going on around you. Maybe I'mma just stick to one girl from now on. That's the only explanation that makes sense. Sticky fingers."

T

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I wonder where Sensai gets his info from about Pro's rhyme book? tells us...its weird that Pro used  the 'best producers' currently in the industry and u think beats ain't on point.wow!