Africasgateway.com

Prokid DNA Tracklisting

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Quote from: "rhymetodie"
Am not sure about tha prokid sht, i mean a friend of mine an mc STYLEZ won tht Kamza ish this other week an they asked him whose album would he like to be featured, he chose prokid now he's a lil worried coz they hven't said nething to him yet..an am like wat tha f***????...He's tried callin prokid bt neva returns his calls back...Kanti how legit is tha Essence track selection?..Or they stil gona call him?

I'm a little lost here.Can u just run this one by us again?What u saying bout this whole confusion and what did Stylez actually win?A guest feature with Prokid or something? :?
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

rhymetodie

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MaddStone"
Quote from: "rhymetodie"
Am not sure about tha prokid sht, i mean a friend of mine an mc STYLEZ won tht Kamza ish this other week an they asked him whose album would he like to be featured, he chose prokid now he's a lil worried coz they hven't said nething to him yet..an am like wat tha f***????...He's tried callin prokid bt neva returns his calls back...Kanti how legit is tha Essence track selection?..Or they stil gona call him?

I'm a little lost here.Can u just run this one by us again?What u saying bout this whole confusion and what did Stylez actually win?A guest feature with Prokid or something? :?

Yhe he won a guest feature with prokid....bt he neva did tha track wit pro-kid yet( as far as i am concerned)
u]"Nas is lyin when he says hip hop is dead, he's jst gettin old"[/u]
" Jay-Z is president so he's album is for russell simmons and LA Reid"

Now who do you listen to?

T

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
ok guys let me clear dis from the essence side....styles won our demothon and he's choice was pro to feature on his remix...sorted...pro has been busy recording his album and promised me dat we will do the remix after his project is finished.pro is done so we will get time.styles track will be remixed still and we will let him on 1(sabc1) and shiniz and harambeafrica.com like we promised so chill&watch dis space...i hope that clears the confusion...

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
Thanks T.
Just tell us on which day/date Styles or PRO gon appear on d shows so we can check 'em out.
I think its jus that KAmza+ co. never said anything after d winner was announced 2 keep d listeners informed.
I gues Styles can't wait 2 do a track with d Big PRO- giving him calls n ish.

N i heard 4 of PRO's joints on D Essence last night- most r blazing.
'Hes back 2 claim his throne'!
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel

T

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
we did say that the winner will be recording a remix of their song with their favourite artists...i'll make sure to make it clear dis coming sunday on the show...look out it will be hot

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Heard some of the tracks on the essence yesterday, very nice stuff, love that "need your loving" joint, its got a very crazy vibe to it, plus the strings on "move", Omen sonnie, you did it again 8). Its obvious i'm copping another pro album.

T

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
go buy the album son...Pro has really worked hard dis time to sound nice...yo we'll play the original of i need ur loving next week on the essence look out....

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
The Game is changing hey??Now you have to win to feature on someone's sophomore album. :?  :?  :?

T

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
u see u ain't getting the point....he is not featuring on the album.we taking styles song and getting a another producer to remix the song featuring Prokid...if ur an emcee u would love such exposure...we r doing our bit to get more emcee noticed...listen to the show and u'll understand y...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "T"
u see u ain't getting the point....he is not featuring on the album.we taking styles song and getting a another producer to remix the song featuring Prokid...if ur an emcee u would love such exposure...we r doing our bit to get more emcee noticed...listen to the show and u'll understand y...

Ooh! my bad!

rhymetodie

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "T"

YHO Thanx for tha clearance T......NEwayz Proz Album is gona be HOT!! I was listenin to tha tracks yesterday..was very impressed coz he f***en changed his style for the Betta!!!!...Respect for tht....i LIKE THA TRACKS WHERE HE TOUCHES ISSUES ESPECIALLY ABOUT HIS LIFE......These lil kids Ekasi are to be inspired for SURE,,N i f***en LUV THT!!
u]"Nas is lyin when he says hip hop is dead, he's jst gettin old"[/u]
" Jay-Z is president so he's album is for russell simmons and LA Reid"

Now who do you listen to?

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
i was impressed too :wink:
"ndinhlaba ngaphakathi ngathi nigwiny 'amabhodlela"
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Yeah it was soundin dope, but I just think it's missing Nyambz.
But to be honest I never felt that " Come into my life" joint.
But yo there are still 8 tracks I gotz ta hear and with dome on beats they should be dope 1
9 tha Pedigree

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Oh yeah another barrir is broken in hip hop locally Pro got a sneaker range Goddamn
9 tha Pedigree

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
Yeah, PRO has followed Jigga n 50(who have endorsement deals with Reebok) on d sneaker range thing. Loxion Kulcha will b making d sneakers, so it probably wont disappoint.
But thumbs up to The Kid n Loxion Kulca 4 opting 2 go Hip Hop. PRO is gonna fit in well with d brand image of being ghetto, which is their target market.

D name of d sneaker is nice tho, ProInk.

Yeah i also didn't feel d Come in 2 my life joint, i think it was d beat dat really let me down tho.
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel