Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

rhymetodie

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Sensai_Tate

I got to say that you just jumped in and put your five cents!

i rememer when you had your Podcast first show!, Cats critized the fact that tracks didnt mix and you flipped like a 5 year old! Its a pitty I could find your forum!.

Based on the track I placed! I am not making music to impress some stuck up hip-hop head!

Explicit

T

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yo Mugabe i think u read my stuff wrong i meant it seems like the industry wants all those people together to sell.at the end of the day if i know an emcee and i not feeling his stuff i will tell where to improve rather than run our mouth. to Sensai tate yo watever good work u did nice...m saying LET's work together to improve the game.like i said buy good local music...and i'll ask again when was it when some 1 bought a local cd?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
thread=I-HATE-OLOGY MIXED WITH THE BEEF JUICE. 8O

Talking from the Head point of view,Nothing is fresh & new out there Except when i listened to the latest hype cd at number 14 konfab,(track is entertaining).S.A artists are dope,but not dope enough to be copped of their shelves,i remember i was on a listenisng session at MUSICA,listening to Flabba & pitch black i gotta say :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :cry:  :cry: Plain Carbage.Last album i copped was Pro's cd last year,this year only copped, IBUTHO-THEY FROM HERE IN KZN.

rhymetodie

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I get T's Point an i think he is right...we have no right to judge other South African Rappers of what they do and what they don't do..(Only God can judge us) ...In South Africa tha hip hop scene is not ready for criticism i think...All we can do for the moment is support each other so we can grow...however, i think positive critisism is acceptable as long as one is goin to grow from it....

I'll be loadin ma SOLO TRACK here later( Done a Mixed)..Hopefully next week.....

@Dplanet..did you get ma pvt message??
u]"Nas is lyin when he says hip hop is dead, he's jst gettin old"[/u]
" Jay-Z is president so he's album is for russell simmons and LA Reid"

Now who do you listen to?

T

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
to Rip what about the Zuluboy,Teargas that has been doing well?don't u feel that?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
@ Rhymetodie - i got your pm and i'll get back to you soon.

alfa...omega

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
@rhymetodie
@t

You guys are starting to make sense. I'll give a listen to your track (Rhymetodie) and this time it will be a fair and constructive point of view. Instead of a hate speach.
ET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
"We're concerned about the state of Hip Hop in Mzansi
virgins ejaculating with their pissers in their undies,
you can learn how to fake it but convincing us is ugly,
'cause we see through your lovely production and underneath there's nothing"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I like the Game's attitude:

"I know n***as is saying the climate [to sell records] is f**ked up. F**ked up for who? Not me, I'm good.

I mean, what had dropped that's been quality that you can ride to and say it’s that s**t? Nothing. The climate is just f**ked up for the n***as that's f**kin' the climate up. Put on a coat n***a, it’s raining. "

That's the attitude we need in SA.

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
@ Rip d Jacker -can u up one joint from Ibutho ,i've heard they r really hard- vernac rappers i can gues.
Im really interested judging from  d namen they r from KwaZulu- i have a thing 4 i RAP yes'Zulu, it touches me.
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
What up R2D...ill comment on the track afta listenin 2 it..just downloaded it ..
i havent got my hands on my tracks till now
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: rhymetodie
I am in fact tempted to upload a track i with these other "SICK" local mcz..don't know if i shud coz itz still a rough sctrach(sp)..Now am a lil scared tht ya all gonna judge it from a critics perspective an most people are "just too much" truth speakin...so ya all shud first promise me ya won't judge tha track on a critics perspective rather a fan perspective..Do i hve ya word???? :cry:
quote]

ICE CUBE-CHILD SUPPORT TRACK,"EMCEES ARE FUNNY" 8O

Tebzah

• AG Hustler
  • Driemanskap 4 presidency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • View Profile
Sickk content, I loved the beat and the 3rd mc rips it 4 me.Yo rhyme this my type o' shit skeem. I respect the other guyz opinions but feel some were just followin suite.Keep it bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

rhymetodie

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Tebzah"
Sickk content, I loved the beat and the 3rd mc rips it 4 me.Yo rhyme this my type o' shit skeem. I respect the other guyz opinions but feel some were just followin suite.Keep it bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yo Thanx Tebza man...tha third mc is me..........Thanx Bruh..Itz inspirational when ppl appriciate what we do...Jst a room for improvement an keepin it up...!!Respect

@Dplanet am still waitin on ya pmessage dawg
u]"Nas is lyin when he says hip hop is dead, he's jst gettin old"[/u]
" Jay-Z is president so he's album is for russell simmons and LA Reid"

Now who do you listen to?