Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Timbaland diss Scott Storch

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ha! ha! did yall check the Kayslay beef with the Green Lantern(i think) at youtube.

What is it with the beef nowadays? Even producers are beefing. Recently on MTV Timberland talked about a track featuring Him , Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado. That track is supposedly aimed at Scott Storch who has been dissing Justin Timberlake for not giving him his props for his production work for Justin first solo album "Justified". Others believe that Justin is dissing Janet Jackson on the track too. The track is called "Give It To Me" and it is from Timbo's new album "Timbaland Presents Shock Value"...

Check it out :

LINK REMOVED/audio/timbalan...to-me-mp3.ht

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Checked this track over the weekend.Luv the beat.Its pretty darn tight.I also noted that part where Timbo goes off on something like he gets half a Mill for a track, other producer or producers get a couple grand.Also something bout him being a real producer and the other producer is just a piano or keyboard player.Storch did come to mind, though, when I heard this I must admit.........but not sure if its a direct diss to him.If there's confirmation from Timbo in that regard, then I guess its str8 up.But hey, sick of this speculation nonsense.I dont pay the lyrics much mind with these type of songs.........just enjoying the beat. :wink:
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
What prodcuers gonna say to each other?

My Fruity loop skills are better than yours?
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure