Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

LET THEM EAT CAKE

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
okay so anyway. in life. there are those people who try be serious. then there are those who think they are serious. and then you get those who are just serious. on some OTHER.

you see i didnt know that there were louis vuitton 'timbz'. for lack of a better word. they will have to be 'timbz' coz they were 'timbz' ke. and if beaker wasnt there to testify it may be that i would have simply laffed it off. like nah. no ways.
its become a bit of a private joke. but now im wonderingl like maybe the joke is on us though. like whats the story with louis vuitton 'timbz'. MY GOD. hectic. hotdamn. like nevermind. let it go.  
and then how much are parents paying. when these were spotted on a crew of about three 15 year olds.

ola democracy.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
havent seen the LVs, but i'd prolly still kill for Manolo Blahnik's 2004 rendition...just cause they manolos though..truth be told its not such a cute shoe...but most definately can be rocked well, no doubt

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
ja. not sure bout these particular manolos. but there are some super sweet ones. on some that hotness. very nice baby blue though. transfixed.

* the stars in her eyes * oh but for shoes. oh. oh...

(then she gets down on her knees and apologises to her all stars. for the reckless moment of infidelity - like oh do not doubt. you are still number 1. i pwomise)
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -