briCK · 23 · 3960

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I like the pub I am at So as I left hook this cat I am thinking let me not make a scene...I like this place as I dodge a really lame punch thrown back at me...I swing my right and tell myself..Where you gonna drink where there are no "Blacks" you know the kind I am talking about.

I have a large small frame large small arms .. I am not tht big at all...I amquite small just very dashing and oozee sex appeal..I don't have time to be barberic and throw punches in a f***ing bar more esspecially hitting a fellow human being..As I kick him I feel a sense ot betrayal I have betrayed myself.

Quite obviously I am no longer welcome at that bar.

So As I stumble off fixing my girly twists and fix my MEDICINAL bangles I think to myself..that was fun
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I have always thought that security niggaz just stand there I did not know they actually get taught how to handle explosive situation...obviously his job is on the line, he has been looking for something to do, he saw punch a butch bitch, he thinks I am a "violent" person, I hanked my hand AND I hit a woman...I don't really remmber much but I remmber how it began It began with him pulling me(touching me again) and me thinking he just a security gaurd and as a race concious f***er I failled to recognize that he is a dark skinnded nigga like me..I don't know how long I was out for..but I remmber fixing my bangles(MEDICINAL), my twists and realizing that there was a red substance I think white people call it blood All over..seeing as I am a dashing nigga I looked into a mirror..My eyes are swollen as I type I have a fat lip(white people think its just how blacks look) and I have the Pain all over and I think I might just quit fighting it and just give in and smoke that laced weed!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
In fact I am leaving NOW!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Its a well known fact that females smoke more than niggaz..as in number of females that smoke as opposed to number of cats that smoke. Girls just smoke indoors ALONE and niggaz smoke with niggaz...this is where i think the dillusion gets inmbedded in tyhe females light skindded hoes dillusional mind..She all alone and applies LOGIC ..light skinneded nigga + light skindded hoe = light skinnded pink lipped beautiful childrenz..ALAS where do I even start?

using that same flawed 'logic" 1+1=1 ..females.. I think i have touched on this very similar topic where two "good" looking people think by f***ing they will spawn little beutiful babies...boom they they spawn quintaplets all identical tedpoles and the nigga cries foul..look dude yes you are good looking but did you ever think that not all your features are perfect people ignore your slightly skew nose and your huge ears..genetics is a bitch your woman had funny lips and strange eyes and unnoticably wierd cheek bones added to the fact that she had braces..PICK all those "small" negligiable flaws and combine then and you have yourself FIVE little frogs to nurse through they entire life...ALL FIVE

Daddy I hate school
Daddy what a troll
Daddy you like even if I am not beutiful right
Daddy I have your nose
Daddy do frogs go to heavan

as u grow they grow

Daddy I was studing biology am I your
Daddy Gentics states that male features are dominant do you trust mom
Daddy mutation

etc etc

hahahahaha!

sam goes for the weed infested female logic

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
So this female light skinnded probably turned aadark skinnded nigga like me on some..."I am pink lipped, light skinnded" + "he is dark skinnded.I must admit he is some what ruggisly handsome, brown lipped, darkskined"  = diluted, brown upper lip and dark lower lipped ruddedly handsome girl!" nah f*** it let me give him hell till my man comes....

Now after having witnessed the humiliation of her nigga she probably has even MORE reason to hate..rather now has a reason to hate dark skinnded people..

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
At times I wish I made these situation up..but I don't they happen in fron t of me

There I am having a beer reading some cla**ified information about secret activities happening in an undisclosed location...waiting to be served some light snack.

this really really hot light skinnded hoe asks if I'd like anything I smile looking at her pink lips and say no sweets I am fine..then I look around ALL the waiters and waitrsses are light skinnded..nothing wrong with that..I decide to go too the loo as i pa** the hot scotching kitchen what do I see? ALL the dark skindded f***ers..all dressed in raggedy outfits getting burnt by the grill..as if they were not already dark enuff!

If it was not for my extremly charming ways ..I would most def be behind the grill...no-one would hire me as a waiter..the f*** do dark skinnded f***ers know?

Deuce'sScoundral

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.knockknockfuckoff.com
You need therapy.
img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/smallville/images/kristin-kreuk.jpg[/img]

8thsupahero

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile