• AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Got mine,

Couple of things jumped out at me:

PROS: Layout definately a LOT cleaner.
Good content thats elevant to the audience. Nice to see articles on more than just the mcing element of hip hop culture.
Good looks on the general Nyambo & everyone in the photoshoot. Nice to see some creative concept photography & wardroping (get it? War-Dropping :roll: ).

cons: Beware of subjectve vanity pieces. While it s great to get heads to contribute pieces about the work they do there is always a bias to sometimes overstate the achievements/ understate the shortcomings.
+ Heads do not necessarily make the best journalists. I found some of the articles hard to read.
I would suggest getting some journalists who actually know how to write to gather the info from the heads & edit/ write the articles.

Whats Nthabi doing in a fashion shoot if she is wearing "her own clothes"?..

About to pop in the CD now looks like a DOPE tracklisting + the fact that its actually mixed is a great inclusion!

Well worth the R18 + you get a free Axe deo! 8)

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
Well worth the R18 + you get a free Axe deo! 8)

AXE IS TOO SMALL,CUD USE THAT ON ONE GO :twisted:  :twisted:

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
I'm not really a Proverb fan either but that "Return of the Underdog" is killa.

Some Kool G Rap shit.That BEAT.Redrama definetely laced Proverb there & Proverb rose to the occasion.

I was happy with the latest edition of HYPE.
I stay chiseled

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"

Whats Nthabi doing in a fashion shoot if she is wearing "her own clothes"?..

:D Coz maybe Nthabi is too damn stylish already anyway to change anything!  :D Word

Obeatz

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "biz-ark-human"
Who's copped this already? I think the CD is the dopest I've heard since volume one, big ups to whoever compiled the bloody thing. Goodness, and that Tab the Tayper (sp) dude, sickness!!!

Only thing is now that it seems I'm paying for the CD, with the mag coming as a freebie. Damn magazine is getting way too expensive.

f***, that CD...OMFG 8O

You a f***ing Cheapskate! Go price Vibe or The Source...you wont find any hip hop mag with a free CD of artists blood and sweat!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
the pro cover was tight! f*** those whack cats who aint feelin that! fake kwaito cats!!! hahaha,eat a fat 1. we bringin real hiphop back! ny fitted caps and errthing,haha!!!!!

CASH!!!! (PYRAMID)
DC!
EASTERN CAPE(UMTATA)
0741 CMONEY!!

HOLLER!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
the pro cover was tight! f*** those whack cats who aint feelin that! fake kwaito cats!!! hahaha,eat a fat 1. we bringin real hiphop back! ny fitted caps and errthing,haha!!!!!

CASH!!!! (PYRAMID)
DC!
EASTERN CAPE(UMTATA)
0741 CMONEY!!

HOLLER!!!!!!!!

What up homie!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
does anyone have contacts for hype CD compilers!!!!
i need to get on there and smash all these CATS!

the latest Cd was bangin! tumi killed it, proverb killed it, maradona was some crazy track! optical did they thizzle!!!! what up Battlekat!!!! REGENESIS!!!! ima send my postage stamps and shit!!!!

i already chopped and looped the intro and spitted some fire on it(sue me!!!! haha) plus i did the same for RAP 101 with my own rap 101(reeeemixx!!!!!). the mixtape was inspirin!!! thats important!!!!

the magazine on the other hand!!! it was good! thats it! the cover was hot like i said before!but the content is lacking ME! CASH! holler!!!!!

im the truth! what u know about dirty cash,THE PYRAMID! the Consortium! Crack Monopoly! we the future of hiphop!!!!! ask tbo touch whats up! ask dj fresh! ask dj waxxxy! they know whats up!!!!!!!! we coming!!!
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
im the truth! what u know about dirty cash,THE PYRAMID! the Consortium! Crack Monopoly! we the future of hiphop!!!!! ask tbo touch whats up! ask dj fresh! ask dj waxxxy! they know whats up!!!!!!!! we coming!!!

TELL THEM NIGGAZ 8)

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"

TELL THEM NIGGAZ 8)

Upload something for us to hear !
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"

TELL THEM NIGGAZ 8)

Upload something for us to hear !

no doubt!!!!
i tried two days ago! didnt work! what do i need to do to get my shit uploaded up in here? i got a gang of tracks!!!! send me the details to do it and i'll hook yall up!  yall can also catch THE PYRAMID VID(1 of 4) on Channel O and SABC1, also catch me on dj Waxxys boy MAYE's new vid comin out this yr!
we comin...
i aint playin!!!!!
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
make sure your tracks are either mp3 or Zip (or both) - but they must be under 5Mb each.

then click the 'choose file' button.

find the file on your harddrive. click 'select'.

hit 'submit' and hold tight.

easy.

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
or sendspace that shit
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...