Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The "N" Word

Vexer · 59 · 13730

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
they have heard his side of the story...they happen to think he's wrong. that's gonna happen whether you're on AG or not...its life. frankly, i dont understand how one allows themselves to be frustrated and affected by people he has no relationships with beyond a keyboard...seriously.build a bridge and get over it.

sometimes the best release is to stop arguing for the sake of being  right, accept that your view is wrong, and learn a new way...its growth...change...and unfortunately for softserve X, its constant.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
co-sign D Planet couldnt have sed it better myself.

Quote from: "One_man_army"
Public this and Public that! f*** you make out as if this place is filled with puppets.

This statement makes no sense. Please ellaborate...

As it stand explicit was f***ed up back in the day, with the rap shit and he did say nigga alot, but recently I haven't heard him say it for a good, 9 months.

Explicit was on AG less than a month ago justifying his use of the N-word. The above quotes are from within a 9 (even 2) month timeframe.

Its evident that he changed! and you hard headed f***s just dont understand, and hear his side of the story!

But thats EXACTLY the point evidently based on his comments on this very thread he HAS NOT changed.
Had he had the decency to come on here & show some remorse (for want of a better word) I'm sure those of us opposed to his use of the term would not have kept raising it up.
Instead he came here (in my opinion & others I've spoken to) rather arrogantly continually running his mouth calling people (me in particular) names reinforcing but never JUSTIFYING (i.e. making us see his reasoning) his position.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
So, I'm in Hyde Park chillin' wid my favourite whiteboy Brett The Butcher, someone knocks on the door an' another whiteboy comes through an' Butcher introduces him as follows "...Yo Crook dis my nigga Vaughn, he mad nice on production, yo Vaughn dis my nigga Crook remember?......" And you know what da most ironic thing was; I ain't even feel offended in the slightest. So what does that say about our use of the word nigga? Coz I for one use the word nigga regardless of whether I'm talking about a white kid, brother, Asian or whoever. Has the word nigga lost it's racist connotations when used in a suitable context? I mean one whiteboy introducing another as "my nigga" actually made me laugh. Just askin'.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Just admit that you were scared. What he said did offend you, but he is a white boy, whose nickname is "The Butcher", so you were too scared to say shit, in case he got the name for a reason.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Just admit that you were scared. What he said did offend you, but he is a white boy, whose nickname is "The Butcher", so you were too scared to say shit, in case he got the name for a reason.

Pyro please, I grew up with Brett; we both went to Camps Bay Primary and High School together. That's my nigga right there.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
There was this white kid in my cla** who used it, the funny thing was he wasn't into hip hop or anythin but I guess he just liked the way it rolled off his tongue. The first time he called me that i wasn't offended either, bu l8a i told em nicely that i wasnt comfortable wid em referring to me as such...I neva used 2 use the word myself cuz i found it demeaning, but being in hip hop circles as often as i am...eishhh, it happens sometyms  :-[

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
When I was at school in P.E earlier this year, some white du' I didnt know (I later found out he was a prefect at my school) came to where me and my friends used to chill at the end of break to tell us to go to cla**. Now I dont know if he was tryna mock us or if he was being 'friendly', he says "niggaz (he said it surprisingly naturally too), the bells gone"
I for one didnt do anything as I allow some of my white friends say the word............ my friends didnt take it lightly at all.
They didnt hurt him though, they were just swearing at him and what not. Obviously I threw in a couple words to stay cool with ma niggaz ;D.
Im not THAT offended. But there is a limit.

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Ayo da question is not whether you feel offended when someone calls you nigga, but da general use of the word. For example don't you find it comical when one whiteboy calls another whiteboy "my nigga". Or (as i've experienced) an Asian cat calling one 'a' his Asian homies "yo nigga".

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
id prolly laugh if i heard 2 white boys addressing each other as niggas... I think in SA the word nigga has never really had the deeper meaning that it has for the folks in America...
*SA whites say the word nigga around the right niggas*

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
@ Crook

would you be offended if he were to call you a k******

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
I laughed at Kid Rock sayin it to another whiteboy infront of Luda! But will they be fine if you say Yo Bliz this is my Cracker (so and so) ??? when addressin them
M Turn

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
I laughed at Kid Rock sayin it to another whiteboy infront of Luda! But will they be fine if you say Yo Bliz this is my Cracker (so and so) ??? when addressin them

i don't think so

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

White people aren't really phased by the term cracker,well at least the white people that I've come into contact with.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
I think it would've been more interesting if he were to say: "ayo! this is my k****** Butcher..."etc

"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
The term "nigga" is a term for "Friend/Homeboy/Hip-hop head/G/Brother etc.
I call ALL my friends and a**ociates "nigga", whether black/white/coloured/asian!
If you go to Midrand theres mad Indian dudes who use the word.

I dont think it is a problem, unless you make it a problem.

I mean some black people(like Oprah) are offended by another black person calling them "Nigga". So of course some black people will be offended when a "white" person calls them "nigga"

Now the word "Nigger", now this means something different which will most definitely lead to a beatdown whatever race you are!

@ The word k****** - Never again!
@cash_sog