Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

At Last Gogga is included in the series.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Paul Adams to me is the best spin bowler,to have come out from South Africa.Boje retire son. :lol:

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Shyeet thought you were talking graf... Will be good to see that dude playing again tho with his weird a** bowling action.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
the last time i checked this guy. he was looking a little unfit. in no position to represent anyone. i guess this means he sorted himself out then.

sidenote: bornenbled. your signature is perfect.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
This is just another joke in the comedy called South African sport, Gogga is still exceedingly out of form and as recently as a week ago he wasn't fit or generally on form enough to bowl for the Cape Cobras, now if you aint good enough to bowl for the provincial side, how you gonna be good enought o bowl for the national side... its a marketing exercise to make the fans feel better, but its a slap in the face for all the other spin bowlers in the country, don't even consider Boje, there are at least 6 more spin bowlers in the domestic league who are on form and have taken wickets, Gogga hasn't even had playing time in the last month. Besides all he had going for himself was his action, difficult to read at first but once you've gone through the tapes and had a few innings at bat against him, it gets easier, and the way he got beat like a dog the last couple of showings he made for Sa b4 he got dropped are evidence, his pace is unexciting (he's neither quick nor does he have a deceptive change of pace) and he doesn't generate an excessive amount of turn, all he is, is a pa**able spinner with a weird action, and that doesn't cut it in internatinal cricket. He shouldn't be there till he's proved he's got some form, and he hasn't done that at all.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: syntactic
.. its a marketing exercise to make the fans feel better,

Got me excited alright. :lol: