Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Unbelievable. I just saw  teh sign now.

Ladies can surf the net between 8 and 9 every night for free.
 Kloof Street @ teh lifestyle centre, Sivu where you at!

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
now this doesn't make economic sense to me  :roll: !

@ least with clubs u know their rationale is to get dudes there! can't see the logic of this one though... although maybe they've done their market research & know that a woman who gets an hour free on the internet is more likely to stay longer & thus pay more than one who would have paid for the first hour...

won't believe that they are just being nice- there has to be sumthing in it for the owners! maybe he/ she's just a very lonely person who wants to meet women!

i'm stumped
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "afterbirth"
now this doesn't make economic sense to me  :roll: !

@ least with clubs u know their rationale is to get dudes there! can't see the logic of this one though... although maybe they've done their market research & know that a woman who gets an hour free on the internet is more likely to stay longer & thus pay more than one who would have paid for the first hour...

won't believe that they are just being nice- there has to be sumthing in it for the owners! maybe he/ she's just a very lonely person who wants to meet women!
i'm stumped

Ha! ha! ha! im with u there B.No sense @ all
He must b a lonely fella whos tryin 2 hook up.

I have a friend who has got an internet cafeteria,he said most of his customers are male,female who go just check in for few minutes emails,jobs etc just that and they leave.
Maybe hes wrong or right i dont know,its his customers.

Back 2 the Ladies night thingy :lol:  :lol:

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Its cuz ladies not gonna be wasting their bandwidth on pron... :lol: