Africasgateway.com

BattleKat - Beat against the Beast

GudEar · 32 · 7417

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za
some dude just gave me this. (i slept didn’t sms) should i be worried? him giving it away just like that?

anywho I’ll listen. Impressed by the overall packaging, cover art and what not for a non-profit product looks really good...

and yeah...anything FREE fills me with GLEE!

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
I dont get inspired by talented producers, i get inspired by talented individuals.....so what if ur a talented producer if u cant find real
talent out there that u can work with and make hit records and ultimately
move units.....u gotta be the ultimate hustler to get my props...niggas been around for a while within the industry and everybody know ur name and ur credits but u aint capitalising on anything...become the best u
can be!!! So niggas gotta step their game up and stop making excuses
as to why they r not selling records! U aint like me....IM EVERY HUSTLERS AMBITION!!! Period!!! To become a legend u gotta bcome more than just a man....get it, if u cool where u at...than dont complain about not gettin bcos u chose the life ur living.... u chose to be mediocre!!! or maybe u just dont have what it takes to become bigger than what u r!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "zoolooo1"
I dont get inspired by talented producers, i get inspired by talented individuals.....so what if ur a talented producer if u cant find real
talent out there that u can work with and make hit records and ultimately
move units.....u gotta be the ultimate hustler to get my props...niggas been around for a while within the industry and everybody know ur name and ur credits but u aint capitalising on anything...become the best u
can be!!! So niggas gotta step their game up and stop making excuses
as to why they r not selling records! U aint like me....IM EVERY HUSTLERS AMBITION!!! Period!!! To become a legend u gotta bcome more than just a man....get it, if u cool where u at...than dont complain about not gettin bcos u chose the life ur living.... u chose to be mediocre!!! or maybe u just dont have what it takes to become bigger than what u r!!!

YALL CANT DEAL WITH THIS NIGGA MAN!!!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
When is this gonna be uploaded I aint got time for the postman

That not good enough for ya?

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
I'm on my way, to the Post Office...
Yes Sir!
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Am I the only person who thinks Zooloo's "im a hustler"
bitch speech is getting tired.

Dude some people are jus doing what they love and dont wanna compromise their music for the ma**es.

Battlekat has a strong following in the underground market and wants to create a market in this area. I thnk the
dude is doing a great job personaly.
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Da Intrikate"

Dude some people are jus doing what they love and dont wanna compromise their music for the ma**es.

Battlekat has a strong following in the underground market and wants to create a market in this area. I thnk the

nigga u cant even stomach me, im too pa**ionate for u...u cant even say anything that would interest me...strong following....ha ha ha...nigga please...this is exaclty what im talking about, punk a** nigga! i aint compromising shit nigga.....u is a straight punk!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
battlekat is one of the best producers(top 5 easy!) in SA period!!!!!

all he gotta do now is up his game on the business side! id love to see him pushin a hummer off of doing what he loves!!!!!!!! we need that!!!! the game needs that!!!! battlekat needs that!!!! cos everyone needs to get rewarded for their hard work and talent!!!! thats what a hustler does!!!! he works for gains! both financially and spiritually!!!

we aint like these artists from the 70's and 80's who are broke now cos all they did was enjoy what they do! they didnt understand that they have to become a business!!!! we gotta get that paper now so that our kids dont have to suffer when we die!!!!! we gotta make a legacy for the future generations!!!! THATS THE HUSTLE RIGHT THERE!!!

if u tired of hearin zooloo speak about it, u need to evaluate where u stand in life and analyse where ur going and where u wana go!!!! then u might understand what they call A HUSTLERS AMBITION!!!!

mandela had that hustlers ambition! sbu has it!!! motsepe has it!!!
now the hiphop community has to have it cos now everybody in this hiphop shit is losing! we financially unstable!!!! nobodys eating! its jus deteriorating cos we using the IM DOIN IT FOR THE LOVE line as an excuse for not moving forward and making this a multimillion rand industry!  cats think its a FACT that hiphop artists in SA cant sell 500 000 copies! WE DEFEATING OURSELVES with our attitudes and false perceptions! smarten up!!!! ima get my paper regardless!!! thats a hustlers ambition!!! i can sell fire in hell, sell water to a well!!!! - jay!!!

lets embrace this mentality rather than see it as GEtTing tired! give zooloo his props for wanting more than what he's getting!!! were so brainwashed in SA to just accept shit! i dont know about u, but i want more than what were getting as far as hiphop is concerned!!!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

u cant stay a big fish in a small pond!!! im sure battlekat is thinkin of expanding outside of the PTA underground! its logical and he's definitely a logical thinker!
@cash_sog

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/

Yup....

Not ever one has that business sense..and shitting on them cause of that is retarded
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Yup....

Not ever one has that business sense..and shitting on them cause of that is retarded

Thank you Msani. All we ever hear from Zooloo and Cash is Hustler this hustler that. Every 1 has their own way of hustling, and if yall dont wanna respect the way other people do their hustle fine, but dont bash them.

If yall wanna push that commercial bullshit appeal and call it husling fine, i'm sure uve got that market covered.

But me, I prefer that raw undergroung landmynz,BAB,Konfab,Maradona,Golden Shuvel, X-rated,Dungeon Shack,Groundworx appeal. And I for 1 respect their hustle.

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
zoolooo1 Posted:

nigga u cant even stomach me, im too pa**ionate for u...u cant even say anything that would interest me...strong following....ha ha ha...nigga please...this is exaclty what im talking about, punk a** nigga! i aint compromising shit nigga.....u is a straight punk!!!

I see we got an Internet thug  :lol:

Ha se mo states mo

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
zoolooo1 Posted:

I see we got an Internet thug  :lol:

Ha se mo states mo

This real nigga is a joke

Reader's discretion advised- Do not take anything seriously that this real nigga says

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
hahahaha......yup!!!!!....from where i stand that cat wasnt agreeing with u, and i know u gona love my sh!t...to all my real hustlers out there, lets get this money!!! f*** these niggas man...dumb kleva!!!

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
If i wasn't as rich and as important as i am, based in randburg at times, i'd sure love to beat the living hell out of you-just had to let you know.