Africasgateway.com

some crack for the fiends!!!!

cash · 38 · 7673

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
These are the links for some real bangers, including the members of CRACK MONOPOLY - Cash(also of the Pyramid),Koli The Kid, Jes and Young Zulu brought to you by THE CONSORTIUM:

get ya money_CASH feat YOUNG ZULU,LIL JES.mp3 (produced by DIRTYCASH for DC/THE CONSORTIUM)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x1lk2x

fire_CASH feat KOLI THE KID.mp3
(beat jacked from hype sessions latest-the intro)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1skqwn

pyramid scheme_CASH.mp3
(produced by DIRTYCASH for DC/THE CONSORTIUM)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1fauf

whats my name_CASH.mp3
(produced by DIRTYCASH for DC/THE CONSORTIUM)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qfhipo

TheConsortium

"f*** THE PRO's, U NOW DEALIN WIT THE CONS"
@cash_sog

stix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yo cash when r u posting more tracks to upload.... i cant wait,,,,, & when is THE MONOPOLY's mixtape coming.... u betta make it soon
NU-SA APPAREL...rep where u from

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "stix"
yo cash when r u posting more tracks to upload.... i cant wait,,,,, & when is THE MONOPOLY's mixtape coming.... u betta make it soon

the mixtape will be done before MAY!!!! but the pre-tape is comin end of FEB!!!!!!!!!!

stay tuned!!!!!!
@cash_sog

stix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
i cant wait til may cant... there' got to be a compromise for the hungry heads.... make it April atleast

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i cant wait til may cant... there' got to be a compromise for the hungry heads.... make it April atleast

like i said the pre-tape is out in feb!

plus we droppin tracks on the net every two weeks!!!!
soon on myspace! ima post links on AG next week!!!! nothin but CRACK!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com

i feel u man.....people is been waiting for something new and real... patience is virtue, the begining of the end!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

stix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
i hate applying pressure on anyone but i need more tracks from  THE MONOPOLY asap..... besides my option r limited & i am starting to appreciate our MCEES more everyday... having to listen to gunit,em,talib,common,etc is slowly but surely becomming a bore.... i need more HITS from the NUSOUTHAFRIKA....

by the way tht track with u, zooloo & lil jes in the shit..... we need more of those

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
where the fcuk hav yo'll niggas been do u know how whack niggas is out there...... CASH nigga who the fcuk r u nonetheless i wanna know u... YOUNG ZOOLOO nigga u r as real as a mother f***er.... KOLI the kid tht mother fcuker makes a shit load of mcees sound really whack...... fellows i dont care where yo'll cum from but yo punk a**es is REAL HIP HOP & i just want to be around to listen to some GOOD shit.... ITS ABOUT TIME SA HAD REAL MCEES.... NOT FAKE a** WANNABES'

PS... DO YO'LL HAV MORE TRACKS TO UPLOAD OR A MIXTAPE......
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
where the fcuk hav yo'll niggas been do u know how whack niggas is out there...... CASH nigga who the fcuk r u nonetheless i wanna know u... YOUNG ZOOLOO nigga u r as real as a mother f***er.... KOLI the kid tht mother fcuker makes a shit load of mcees sound really whack...... fellows i dont care where yo'll cum from but yo punk a**es is REAL HIP HOP & i just want to be around to listen to some GOOD shit.... ITS ABOUT TIME SA HAD REAL MCEES.... NOT FAKE a** WANNABES'

PS... DO YO'LL HAV MORE TRACKS TO UPLOAD OR A MIXTAPE......

We've got a lot of tracks coming......quantity with quality together equals 5xplatinum minimum
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
i hate applying pressure on anyone but i need more tracks from  THE MONOPOLY asap..... besides my option r limited & i am starting to appreciate our MCEES more everyday... having to listen to gunit,em,talib,common,etc is slowly but surely becomming a bore.... i need more HITS from the NUSOUTHAFRIKA....

by the way tht track with u, zooloo & lil jes in the shit..... we need more of those

True!
the street is hungry,i need a fix straight outta the Monopoly headqurters,U dig?? :lol:

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
will I ever get that zip file up in this mother? please dog i'd like to hear these joints.

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "zoolooo1"

We've got a lot of tracks coming......quantity with quality together equals 5xplatinum minimum

I DONT DOUBT THE QUALITY NIGGA THT IS SOME GUD HIP HOP...  HURRY UP & DO YO THING.... I CANT WAIT FOR IT....

THE MONOPOLY YO'LL R GONNA EAT REGARDLESS
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
YHO CATS U MUST REACH THA Ma**ES BY UPLOADING UR ISH IN ZIP FORMAT, I REALLY NEED TO HEAR UR CRACK.

ONE
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
will I ever get that zip file up in this mother? please dog i'd like to hear these joints.

i swear ima post em this weekend! with more joints as well!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog