Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Arsenal the best in England

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Don't know if any of you are going to agree with this but i believe the Gunners are the best team in the premiership at the moment. i reckon they could go all the way in the Champs Leauge this season even.the reason i'm saying this is coz they have a manager that knows how to handle players.everyone seems to understand that the team is the biggest star at arsenal.by selling the likes of Anelka,V.Bronckhorst and Pires Wenger's sent a message that no player is indespensible at Gunners.yes, they've been pathetic against some of the smaller teams in the Premiership but they've drawn with Chelsea, beaten Man U(twice) and Liverpool(three times) this season.they're in the semifinal of the Carling cup, alive in the FA cup,in the knockout stages of the Champs League and still in with a chance to win the Premiership.on top of that, they play the most entertaining football in the league.i think the fact that everyone keeps writing the team off is motivation enough for the team to continue proving them wrong.

i think the title race will be between Arsenal and United.Mourinho's not focused enough to take Chelsea to the title.he's not too worried about losing his job because there's a whole host of teams chasing him.don't be surprised to see him at United next season when Ferguson gracefully bows out.as for Liverpool, well, they're simply not good enough to challenge for trophies. Steven Gerrard must be getting tired of playing alongside average players.Gunners will end up with no less than two trophies this season, just you wait...
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

metabolism

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Hell Yeah!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
etabolism a.k.a lotoflow

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
well I'm new here so might as well disagree...... Man. United now and forever...... the youngest and freshest team at the moment as well
emons come in all forms, it's up to you to decide who the demons are....

nemesis republik+

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
no doubt, gunners is running wild......
ww.myspace.com/fair0

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
you need to check your facts.

the youngest team?

i would suggest arsenal have the youngest team, probably in the premiership, possibly the world.

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I don't think so....... but then again everyone has their opinion besides...... this league is ours

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Dplanet's on point, the other cat needs to check facts.

let me respond to his claims

1. Youngest?HELL NO!
The Gunners squads that beat Liverpool twice in a week had average ages of 20 and 23.aint no team besides them in the league that fielded younger squads.

2. Freshest?HELL NO!
Gunners took 6points from United this season.thats a clean sweep over United in the premiership,get it?

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
yeah and who is on the top at the moment with 6 points clear

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
without Henry Arsenal is not the youngest team on average but just an average team     :?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
To DRE001:

Don't know if Liverpool and your beloved Man U would agree that Gunners are average without Henry.Liverpool got hit for 6 without Henry and if i remember correctly, United lost 0-1(REMEMBER,ADEBAYOR IN THE 84TH MINUTE) at their home ground(Henry was injured).

You should really take Dplanet's advice and CHECK YOUR FACTS!

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Yeah and I'm not hating that you did beat us and let's look recently..... the 2-1 you beat us congrats but who set up the one goal and who scored the winner....... and by the way the other games that you did beat Liverpool and Man without him, even average teams can win one or two games without their star.....

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
You're a typical Man U fan.Why are we even discussing this?Isnt Henry an Arsenal player?He gets payed to help the team beat the opposition.If I were to entertain your madness I'd dare you to call Fabregas, Hleb,Rosicky,V. Persie,Gilberto,Toure,Gallas,Lehman,Adebayor,Ljiumberg and Ebuoue average.Do that and let's see how many AG cats agree with you.

Your should be hiding your head in shame after conceding 6points to an "average" team.