Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Arsenal the best in England

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
ok feel ashamed not really, even the BEST getting beaten once in awhile......   all I'm saying is this without Henry your attack (that's where you score the goals) Arsenal is average in that...... then you just have Van Persie
emons come in all forms, it's up to you to decide who the demons are....

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Chelsea is gonna cover Man U,THOSE LIL BOYS OF MANCHESTER WILL GET COMPLACENT & DROP POINTS.

NEXT THING YOU GONNA HEAR IN THE DRESSING ROOM,ITS FERGUSSON BLAMING & WILL WANT TO SLAP RONALDO IN THE FACE,LIKE FIF DID TO LLOYD BANKS.  GO ASK BECKHAM & VAN NISTELROOY..THEY WILL TELL YOU.

MARK MY WORDS.. :lol:

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
man u are improving if anything,,, they just beat tottenham 4-0,,, while chelsea hung on for 3 points against fulham.

i hate man u,  but they are gonna win this year. chelsea are gonna win nothing :)

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Thats exactly it, Chelsea had their little days of fame but they falling...... its overs for them....... Chelsea spoke so big this season for having Ballack and Shevchenko in the team...... really what have they done that is so special....... Drogba even said Shevchenko is selfish with the ball, and will get no where if he continues like that

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Yeah United are playing well but you can't write off Chelsea.they won't back to back titles!!it's just 6 points.the race is still on.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Yah. The Gunners play very lovely football.

Its too bad ive been a Liverpool Football Club Supporter for 18 years. Yes i know ;( It hurts some times. Okay alot of the time. But What can you do? Thats my squad.

LFC FOR LIFE!!
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "nyambz"
Yah. The Gunners play very lovely football.

Its too bad ive been a Liverpool Football Club Supporter for 18 years. Yes i know ;( It hurts some times. Okay alot of the time. But What can you do? Thats my squad.

LFC FOR LIFE!!

Worst team to ever win the champions league (yeah I said it) but still better than man u

That not good enough for ya?

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
that's kinda contradicting yourself how can they be the worst if they still better than man. utd lol..... anyway nyambz has a point as much as I don't like Liverpool I respect a true supporter..... Chelsea still have a chance but with the rate Man. Utd is going at the moment let's see them try.....

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"

Worst team to ever win the champions league (yeah I said it) but still better than man u

Why you have to go and say harsh things like that now? :(
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
The best thing about liverpool must be their fans.those guys could be 6-3 down but the fans never stop singing.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Well then again you must consider that as British football.... no matter what team Blackburn Rovers, Charlton Athletic etc, the fans will always sing and keep their spirits alive.....