Africasgateway.com

Chiefs were Weak!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ha! ha! Chiefs lost Pirates won.

Shit! Downs played like professionals yersterday,i couldnt believe my eyes Sundowns players completed 38-40 pa**es in the space of 5 minutes without any of the Amakhosikazi players ever touching a ball.

Entertaining Game.

Hey! I saw bottles being thrown from chiefs fans stand,ha! ha!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"

Amakhosikazi

hahahahahaha...yeah I did not watch the Pirates game coz the white folk wanted to watch rughy or something but I hear we played well...
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Skilgannon The Damned

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.betarecords.com/the.jerusalem.man
Ja hey, chiefs really played kak.. It was almost as if they didnt want to play.. At first i thought maybe its the heat, but i saw the sun-up-ur-arse players runnin around fresh and i was like, it cant be that...

The guys looked un-motivated and dejected from the first whistle, almost like they had a fight before the game or they dont wanna play for this guy anymore... but ja... 8O
ww.betarecords.com/the.jerusalem.man

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"

Amakhosikazi

:evil:

funk you!

didn't watch the game. the day was too beautiful so i spent most of it in a swimming pool.

what was the score?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Chiefs were more awful than Sundowns were good.The Brazilians outplayed Amakhosi and could've won by a bigger margin.I still feel that the reason Sundowns were so dominant was because their rivals simply didn't play on the day.I've been a long time supporter of Middendorp's tactics but i have to admit that he got it completely wrong by playing Nkosi and Ngobese.That just increased the workload on Nengomasha while Nyandoro always had Sapula to help him do the donkey work.The Chiefs strikeforce wasn't good enough and i think they would've been better off starting with the combination of a big and small striker.as for our defence,it's one of the worst in the league.Nzama spends more time upfront than doing what he's paid for, Mayo's not a defender and Mototo is not good enough to even play in the Chiefs reserves.Tau works so hard to keep the right side buzzin but his mates are just pathetic.Chiefs need 3 defenders next season.oh, why was Schalkwyk on the bench?he does more work on the park than Ngobese.The race is far from over but Chiefs don't have the quality to win the league.it pains me to admit this.i realized that i despise Sundowns to a point where i prefer Pirates over them.atleast with Pirates there's proper history.unlike the Tshwane side, which has had 6 to 7 owners. they don't even have a strong development side.they should be trying to help produce players for 2010 but since they're run by a guy who knows nothing about football, what can you expect?the game wasn't entertaining,it was one-sided.how can i as a Chiefs supporter be entertained by  my team not touching the ball for 3 minutes?
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"