Africasgateway.com

THE GAYME

cash · 7 · 2098

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
i DIG GAME! hes one of the most talented cats out! but he said IF HE DONT GO PLAT IN HIS FIRST WEEK, HED RETIRE!!!! hahahaha!!!then he did the butterfly on his face,got dissed by 50 then put the LA on top of it!(we still see the butterfly dude!!!hahaha!

then he said jay shud push his album back!!!! then he said he dont need 50 or DRE - but turns around and does a guiness world record for kissin Dre's a** on every track!!! and his club single sounds like a G Unit 50cent track!!!!!

i think people wont appreciate him as much as before! his claims have all failed to materialise! doing better than Nas is not somethin to brag about! hahaha,Nas always does WEAK no's!!!! MR HIPHOP IS DEAD!!!! get outta here!!! i love the game but he's makin it harder and harder for himself to be a credible player in the GAME! no pun intended!!!!
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, i think sometimes game talks when he should think, but that's just how he is,,, he's full of energy and he's raw,,, he'll learn the media game as he goes along.

worldwide sales of 1.1 million isn't bad at all.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
yeah,,, i think sometimes game talks when he should think, but that's just how he is,,, he's full of energy and he's raw,,, he'll learn the media game as he goes along.

worldwide sales of 1.1 million isn't bad at all.

Yeah! as you said yersterday,that Geffen records doesnt promote their artists well.

Slim Thug's complained ,when he dropped Already Platinum he wasnt satisfied,Mary J is pissed with the sales of her latest released Album.
Wait till Game says something,Anyway not bad for him as for the album sales.

sips

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
It don matter wat this ish abt. It seems lyk some peepz look @ sales dan otha shizz.. D@ thang abt buzz N relavance.. bt sum o these niggaz simply got no skills. going arnd lyk they ill_ wen they b sounding lyk broken down records... keep sayn the same ish ova N ova. Tiz Sick ey
quot;A positive anything is better than a negative nothing"

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "sips"
It don matter wat this ish abt. It seems lyk some peepz look @ sales dan otha shizz.. D@ thang abt buzz N relavance.. bt sum o these niggaz simply got no skills. going arnd lyk they ill_ wen they b sounding lyk broken down records... keep sayn the same ish ova N ova. Tiz Sick ey

U R ALLOWED TO WRITE NORMAL ENGLISH U f*** NUT... U AINT GOTTA BE SO HIP...
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

funkymonkey

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.whitemasters.con
DRAMA BOY!!!!!! YOU ARE MY NIGGERRRRRR!!!!!!! :o

I COULDNT MAKE OUT A SINLGE WORD THAT SIPS WAS TRYING TO SAY!!!
ANG! like BANGi Inc.
copyrights (c)  2001.
All rights reserved.