THE MONOPOLY - MORE CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

cash · 123 · 29512

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
MORE CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE PUREST SHIT OUT MAN!!!! ITS REAL HIGH GRADE CAINE NIGGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hit the links and zone out to the future!!!!!!!!

beginning of the end
Young Zooloo
produced by CASH for DC/THE CONSORTIUM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y0uba4

M.O.N.O.P.O.L.Y
Cash,Young Zooloo,Koli the Kid

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ge6gl

radio!
Koli the Kid,Cash featuring Xplicit

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zxb9cz

vodka and hennessey
Cash,Young Zooloo, Koli the Kid

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j0mpvz

THE MONOPOLY
CRACK MONOPOLY VOL 1 COMING SOON MAY 2007!!!!!
@cash_sog

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"

beginning of the end
Young Zooloo

wow..i am actually impressed not that means much...I can only advice you to tone down the attitude you have on these here forums people might ignore shit based soley on your attictude and mug and shit slinging you do and not listen to your raps you sound skilled...this is really dope ..
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

stix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I AINT GOT SHIT TO SAY...YO'LL SHUT ME THE FCUK UP......THIS IS f***EN EXCELLENT.......MR WARRIOR...HAHAHAH...SHIT IS TIGHT.....THE MONOPOLY IS MY TRACK......

FCUK KWAITO THIS IS HIP HOP..............
NU-SA APPAREL...rep where u from

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"

beginning of the end
Young Zooloo

wow..i am actually impressed not that means much...I can only advice you to tone down the attitude you have on these here forums people might ignore shit based soley on your attictude and mug and shit slinging you do and not listen to your raps you sound skilled...this is really dope ..

we the shit!!!!!!! period!!!!!! whoever dont think so can eat a PHAT ONE!!!!!!! we takin over!!! no politics! no a** kissin! no bullshit! just the real!!!!!!! it aint attitude its Pa**ION!!!!!! we aint shit slingin!!! we droppin facts and exposin the whackness!!!!!!!! we the TRUTH!!!!!!!!

get used to it!!!!!!! we gon be all over!!!!!!! we aint goin nowhere!
@cash_sog

UNDERCOVER BROTHER

• View Profile
so you guys dont just make a noise. you make good music too, since u always have a lot to say i decided to upload these trcks. this is the 1st i hav eva said anything on this website... you boys are HOT!! its no use hating this i was blown away

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "UNDERCOVER BROTHER"
so you guys dont just make a noise. you make good music too, since u always have a lot to say i decided to upload these trcks. this is the 1st i hav eva said anything on this website... you boys are HOT!! its no use hating this i was blown away

is this a cop or somethin?i smell a RAT! jus playin man!!!!!
where in the EC is u from!? Umtata! East London,PE, Queenstown maybe? holler back!!!!!
@cash_sog

UNDERCOVER BROTHER

• View Profile
not far from queenstown, cathcart, its good to here legit stuff for a change. i was under the impression that you guys are loud mouths. proved me wrong...

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I DUB THEE FOUNDERS OF SA HIP HOP
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
You cats are oozing confidence-A little bit too much i think.On listening to the material,i was really impressed by cash,koli and zulu.Dudes can spit.didnt feel any of the beats tho.good to hear my hometown is exporting artists like cash.big up yourselves!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

beginning of the end
Young Zooloo

we the shit!!!!!!! period!!!!!! whoever dont think so can eat a PHAT ONE!!!!!!! we takin over!!! no politics! no a** kissin! no bullshit! just the real!!!!!!! it aint attitude its Pa**ION!!!!!! we aint shit slingin!!! we droppin facts and exposin the whackness!!!!!!!! we the TRUTH!!!!!!!!

get used to it!!!!!!! we gon be all over!!!!!!! we aint goin nowhere!

oho!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com

beginning of the end
Young Zooloo

This is real, u can say that u dont like my shit but u cant say im wack or im commercial or whateva. Real n!ggas know whats up.....I appreciate positive criticism....Lets make what we love pay us, its possible!!! Cliche' but true.......We'll never have to work again! Stay true to who u r....IF U HOT U HOT...IF U NOT U NOT!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "mugabe"
You cats are oozing confidence-A little bit too much i think.On listening to the material,i was really impressed by cash,koli and zulu.Dudes can spit.didnt feel any of the beats tho.good to hear my hometown is exporting artists like cash.big up yourselves!

Big yourself up nigg!!!

where from the U.M.T are you from mtshana?
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
wa**up BRICK!!!!!!!!
if u feelin this!!! U OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MORE THAN MUSIC! ITS A MOVEMENT!!!! ITS GUERRILA WARFARE!!! FEELINGS WILL GET HURT!!!!

WE GOT A LOT TO SAY!!! TOO MUCH SHIT IS WHACK IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW!!!!!! we driven by all the bullshit goin on! for as long as punk a** niggas is gettin Oscar awards at SAMAs and METROs  we gone bomb on em!!!!!!!

ps. i heard wikid left AMU and them? anyone know what the deal is!? did they have non creative differences? im really concerned! haha!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "mugabe"

throw up yo set nigga!!!
u from NORTH?
FORT?
SIDWADWA?
SOUTH ' PARK?

ITS ALL LUV IN U'TA!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

beginning of the end
Young Zooloo

Dope!

I'm not feeling other joints. I think it's the beats.

All of you can rap good though. I'd still love to hear more of your work.

as briCK was saying, you cats must tone down a little on the attitude. you dissing potential fans is not gonna do you good in the future. it's something for to consider my man.

Thanks for the zip Cash.

[/quote]