Africasgateway.com

New Entertainment?

TNGlive · 28 · 4747

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
everytime i hear that new track wit ashanti - PACS LIFE!!!"what do u knowwww,whaat do u kno-oo-oooh about PACS LIFE" i smile :D and answer to myself! 'vexer knows, vexer kno--ooo-ooooooows, about Pacs life!!!!!" :lol:

hahaha! for real tho! pac is one of my biggest influences too! that dudes work ethic was sick! i emulate his work ethic in my hustle!!!! :wink:

the ultimate Pac groupie goes to...............drumroll................VEXER!!!!!!!!
congratulations man!

8)  8)  8) Cash, on some level u have a point. That's why I said earlier in the post I don't own Pac and just let the shit that Zoolooo said slide.

However, when he went further and said "He's on Pac's level and getting better" then turns round and says "wait and see", my response to that shit was WTF!!! 8O .

Pac has the respect he has bcoz he actually put it down and did the shit he was talking about.Straight FACTS no speculation.

Now someone claims they've reached his level and are surpa**ing it but as far as their basis for saying that is not something that's tangible now but instead we must "wait and see".

Seriously, even without reference to Pac that's like me saying I've surpa**ed Isaac Newton and the theory of gravity and on to some better shit but people must "wait and see". WTF!!!!

Point is whatever u say, just back it up otherwise u're just yakin' away and its all verbal diarrhea if there's no back up.

If Zoolooo could produce some actual accomplishments that justify his remarks believe me I'll back off bcoz he'll be stating facts.

Right now there's no facts to the shit he's saying and he's resorted to just putting up vague weak a** defensive posts.
I stay chiseled

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
    Quote from: "Vexer"
    everytime i hear that new track wit ashanti - PACS LIFE!!!"what do u knowwww,whaat do u kno-oo-oooh about PACS LIFE" i smile :D and answer to myself! 'vexer knows, vexer kno--ooo-ooooooows, about Pacs life!!!!!" :lol:

hahaha! for real tho! pac is one of my biggest influences too! that dudes work ethic was sick! i emulate his work ethic in my hustle!!!! :wink:

the ultimate Pac groupie goes to...............drumroll................VEXER!!!!!!!!
    congratulations man!

8)  8)  8) Cash, on some level u have a point. That's why said earlier in the post I don't own Pac and just let the shit that Zoolooo said slide.

Howver, when he went further and said "He's on Pac's level and getting better" then turns round and says "wait and see", my response to that shit was WTF!!! 8O .

Pac has the respect he has bcoz he actually put it down and did the shit he was talking about.Straight FACTS no speculation.

Now someone claims they've reached his level and are surpa**ing it but as far as their basis for saying that is not something that's tangible now but instead we must "wait and see".

Seriously, even without reference to Pac that's like me saying I've surpa**ed Isaac Newton and the theory of gravity and on to some better shit but people must "wait and see". WTF!!!!

Point is whatever u say, just back it up otherwise u're just yakin' away and its all verbal diarrhea if there's no back up.

If Zoolooo could produce some actual accomplishments that justify his remarks believe me I'll back off bcoz he'll be stating facts.

Right now there's no facts to the shit he's saying now he's just putting up vague weak a** defensive posts.
    [/list]

When i say im on Pacs level and getting better, its bcos i do back everything that i say......from where i come from ive accomplished what my peers still wish upon....anybody who knows me, knows that im the type u hang around with if u want to get to the top.....u r who u hang around with!!! Just bcos im not on TV yet and im not known does not mean i dont make a difference in peoples lives on a daily...There is many people out there who do more than Pac could ever have done but nobody knows them.....if u know what i mean( which i doudt ) So yes i am on his calibre and getting better and those are the facts!!! But ul only believe it when u see me on TV...yes im getting there but until then im still holding down and making differences in peoples lives and just bcos u dont know about it dont mean it dont exist.....defensive and vague...???? N!gga please!!!
    m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
      • View Profile

congratulations man!

8)  8)  8) Cash, on some level u have a point. That's why said earlier in the post I don't own Pac and just let the shit that Zoolooo said slide.

Howver, when he went further and said "He's on Pac's level and getting better" then turns round and says "wait and see", my response to that shit was WTF!!! 8O .

Right now there's no facts to the shit he's saying now he's just putting up vague weak a** defensive posts.
      [/list]

When i say im on Pacs level and getting better, its bcos i do back everything that i say......from where i come from ive accomplished what my peers still wish upon....anybody who knows me, knows that im the type u hang around with if u want to get to the top.....u r who u hang around with!!! Just bcos im not on TV yet and im not known does not mean i dont make a difference in peoples lives on a daily...There is many people out there who do more than Pac could ever have done but nobody knows them.....if u know what i mean( which i doudt ) So yes i am on his calibre and getting better and those are the facts!!! But ul only believe it when u see me on TV...yes im getting there but until then im still holding down and making differences in peoples lives and just bcos u dont know about it dont mean it dont exist.....defensive and vague...???? N!gga please!!!
      m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

Vexer

• AG Regular
        • View Profile
      Quote from: "zoolooo1"
      When i say im on Pacs level and getting better, its bcos i do back everything that i say......from where i come from ive accomplished what my peers still wish upon....anybody who knows me, knows that im the type u hang around with if u want to get to the top.....u r who u hang around with!!!

Talk about being vague.What exactly does this translate to that puts u on Pac's level?

Being on TV doesn't put u on Pac's level otherwise Britney and Pac would be the same coz they're all popstars.

Pac is just a different kind of popstar.

Again tell us something/s specific.
      I stay chiseled

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
        • View Profile
        When i say im on Pacs level and getting better, its bcos i do back everything that i say......from where i come from ive accomplished what my peers still wish upon....anybody who knows me, knows that im the type u hang around with if u want to get to the top.....u r who u hang around with!!!

Talk about being vague.What exactly does this translate to that puts u on Pac's level?

Being on TV doesn't put u on Pac's level otherwise Britney and Pac would be the same coz they're all popstars.

Pac is just a different kind of popstar.

Again tell us something/s specific.
        [/list]

U didnt read what u responding to again.....i done said u wont get it, im not known yet but i make a difference thats all u need to know!!! I dont need to prove shit to u.....comparing Pac to Briteny shows that u trying hard to prove a point......im not here to prove points n!gga!!! I didnt know Pac personally but he made a difference in my life by making me think out of the box and to stand true to what u believe in....thats what i do on a daily...i teach n!ggas how to fish i dont give em the fish....whateva Pac did his altimate goal was to change peoples way of thinking, though he went to drastic measures to prove his points....i dont have to do the same but have the same effect....what makes Pac great was his way off expressing himself and getting his point across and he kept it real to what he beleived in.....he made people face their realities. Him being shot and being in hospital really does not teach me anything....thats just what he had to deal with because he knows he got himself in those situations!!! He chose to feel the way he felt about what happened to him.....TELL US SOMETHING SPECIFIC...??? Have faith....walk by faith and not by sight and u wont go wrong!!! Have faith in my potential...cos for real if u wanted to see me in a positive light u would....but u choose not too!!!

Vexer

• AG Regular
          • View Profile
        TELL US SOMETHING SPECIFIC...??? Have faith....walk by faith and not by sight and u wont go wrong!!! Have faith in my potential...cos for real if u wanted to see me in a positive light u would....but u choose not too!!!

This is why I say ur shit is weak.U sounding like a Mormon or a Jehovah's Witness right now.

This ain't religion just drop facts, period.

Shit like this is the reason people get scammed.Ur shit's starting to come off as a scam.

Facts is all I'm asking 4 & u don't have 'em. Just one thing & u don't have it.

Stop making grandiose claims and generalising about Pac and how u on the same level as him when u can't produce a splinter of fact to justify that shit.

Instead ur only resort is to sound like the John the Baptist asking Niggaz to have "faith" WTF!!! :lol:  :lol:
        I stay chiseled

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
          • View Profile
          TELL US SOMETHING SPECIFIC...??? Have faith....walk by faith and not by sight and u wont go wrong!!! Have faith in my potential...cos for real if u wanted to see me in a positive light u would....but u choose not too!!!

This is why I say ur shit is weak.U sounding like a Mormon or a Jehovah's Witness right now.

This ain't religion just drop facts, period.

Shit like this is the reason people get scammed.Ur shit's starting to come off as a scam.

Facts is all I'm asking 4 & u don't have 'em. Just one thing & u don't have it.

Stop making grandiose claims and generalising about Pac and how u on the same level as him when u can't produce a splinter of fact to justify that shit.

Instead ur only resort is to sound like the John the Baptist asking Niggaz to have "faith" WTF!!! :lol:  :lol:
          [/list]

hahhahah..... talking 'bout Baptists and shit....man fikc that, i aint gotta prove shit to u n!gga.....cos ive given u facts!!! What more facts do u want....do u want me to say that ive been stabbed and survived and u want me to tell u how i coped and lived to tell the tail , or u want to know  if i got any major hits...not yet! ( cos i aint release yet ), or if ive made a difference in anybodys life which ive said i have or if i talk the talk and ive said i do and just cos u dont know about it dont mean it dont exist!!! What facts u talking about man.....u really being stupid and childish...cos u aint read a word ive written!!! Hip Hop is a culture which is something close to religion

Vexer

• AG Regular
            • View Profile
          I guess u've really shown that u're on the same level as Pac but then again we'll have 2 wait & see.

So which of the two is it?

Nigga please. Talk about bollocks!!!!!

I refuse to join ur congregation and to have faith in a fake Messiah. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
          I stay chiseled

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
            • View Profile
            I guess u've really shown that u're on the same level as Pac but then again we'll have 2 wait & see.

So which of the two is it?

Nigga please. Talk about bollocks!!!!!

I refuse to join ur congregation and to have faith in a fake Messiah. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
            [/list]

Talk about bollocks....i dont use that word when i speak i doudt u
            do, then why use it...u could have said balls or something ??? Knowledgable motherfukcer??? how am i a fake Messiah??? cos u dont know about me means im fake??? hahahha u will join my congregation so i aint mad....if u dont then, well u can go fukc urself and keep loving Pac( which is not a bad thing ) but in ur case....its got u on some cult tip....u probably aint learn from Pac thats why u dont understand where im coming from....where Pac came from bitch!!!

Vexer

• AG Regular
              • View Profile
            Quote from: zoolooo1
              Quote from: Vexer
              Talk about bollocks....i dont use that word when i speak i doudt u
              do, then why use it...u could have said balls or something ??? Knowledgable motherfukcer??? how am i a fake Messiah??? cos u dont know about me means im fake??? hahahha u will join my congregation so i aint mad....if u dont then, well u can go fukc urself and keep loving Pac( which is not a bad thing ) but in ur case....its got u on some cult tip....u probably aint learn from Pac thats why u dont understand where im coming from....where Pac came from bitch!!!

Nigga bollocks is just an expression. I use it when I feel its appropriate like in ur case.

You're a fake John the Baptist Minister Nigga asking Niggaz to "have faith" instead of just dropping a specific example. That's a cla**ic scam artist move.

Shrouding simple shit in vague pseudo-religious mysticism.

That's why I call u a fake Messiah.

Anyway, I'm glad u've resorted to juvenile rantings and insults let's see what results u actually produce in the game :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .
              I stay chiseled

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
                • REP: +2/-1
                • View Profile
              Now I'm not trying to get in to the e-thugging... but ya seems inevitable.... anyway, zooloo is it? I think by specifics Vexer might mean examples of how you're "changing peoples lives" and "touching" them... got any community projects on the go? paying a few homey's rent? supporting a mom with a crack habit by dealing drugs? written any books lately? read any books lately? stuff like that... look you might be as good as you say you are, only time will tell but for real guy actions speak loudest and you actually doing yourself a disservice right now cos your attitude is turning people off enough to make them actively not want to give you a chance and unless you've already made millions you more than likely gonna need every fan you can get. Or are you going for the Bizarre syndrome.. you know the crew member nobody likes but tolerates cos they like the crew.
              Btw i do happen to use "bollocks" in everyday conversation, and i know other people who do... relax its just a word.
              Now I don't know Vexer and i certainly don't always agree with him, and Vex, guy sometimes your regard for Pac smacks of obsession for me and that makes me a lil uneasy, i just have trouble finding parity between your obvious sharpness and an almost fanaticism, but hey diffrent strokes and all. At this points it seems you boys are arguing just to argue and its not even amusing anymore.
              You gotta realise you both talking at brickwalls (no offense briCK  :wink: ) just leave it and ignore each other already, you're not gonna see eye to eye.
              Anyway since this isn't actually the Financial Intelligence thread it relaes to both new entertainment and finance, About one of Kiyosaki's references to Trump as an example of a real estate mogul,... the fact that Trump lost more than 70% of his real estate empire and that side of his business is now worth only 4% more than his ex's (Ivana Trump) real estate development company, which is still basically a start-up, makes any advice Kiyosaki gives a bit dodgy, to me at least. Personally I've always felt like he's the kind of guy you gotta watch out the corner of your eye when you turn your back, just a bit of the charlatan about him, it makes it all too easy and he's very narrow with his exposition, he makes the right noises but doesn't actually fill the pot if you will. As for trump as a mogul, isn't it funny how to make ends meet, yup he doesn't wholly own any of the new developments which carry his name, he's had to resort to exposing himself as an object of ridicule in reality shows and the like, the latest laff fest of his being how he's now entering a wrestling challenge with Vince Mcmahon from WWE, the loser shaves his head... personally I reckon The Donald needs to do that anyway.
              Best financial advice a layman can get or give, just like Dplanet said, get a good financial advisor and a diverse investment portfolio. At the same time don't always be the ignorant guy who just pays in the money and is perpetually ignorant of the process, educate yourself about how your money is working, I'm currently doing alot of reading on economics, corporate finance and stock trading and seriously do what you want about all current books purporting to give you the financial edge, The Theory of Games and Economic Behaviour by Morgenstern and von Neumann published in 1944 is the bible of modern finance and economics, this book is the route of the marriage of Game Theory and Economics and is where all the practices and principles of modern economics in the global political and hard money sense, originate.
              NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Vexer

• AG Regular
                • View Profile
              Quote from: "syntactic"
              I'm currently doing alot of reading on economics, corporate finance and stock trading and seriously do what you want about all current books purporting to give you the financial edge, The Theory of Games and Economic Behaviour by Morgenstern and von Neumann published in 1944 is the bible of modern finance and economics, this book is the route of the marriage of Game Theory and Economics and is where all the practices and principles of modern economics in the global political and hard money sense, originate.

Thanks for the headz up.I'm definetely gonna check this out.

I don't regard Pac as some sort of religious figure but when someone compares themselves to him on with no basis for doing so then I'll state my opinion about that particular comparison.

I tried avoiding getting into this argument with Zooloo earlier on in the thread but he just kept making further claims about why he's on Pac's level and getting better and @ that point I just felt like maybe he's saying that shit coz he's ignorant or something and doesn't really understand what Pac stood for.

Its funny how when I didn't contradict his agenda he called me  "real bcoz I was a Pac fan as a result of who I am and not bcoz Pac made me a fan" but when I questioned him about his statements and didn't support his agenda suddenly I didn't understand Pac.

I feel like this thread is bigger than Pac. At the end of the day, if u're gonna claim something just make sure u can back it up.

Ur comments about Kiyosaki r on point. He makes the right noises but doesn't give specific advice.He neglects simple advice like go and see a financial advisor. Instead he disses this as "retail investing" but u can build a solid financial future on retail investments.

There's a lot of ish and claims I see about Pac that I just keep quiet about one of them being that article in HYPE comparing him to Jesus and Eminem.

Despite my own opinions I just kept quiet bcoz I don't own his memory and people can interpret him however they want but in Zooloo's case I personally felt like he was just frontin'.
              I stay chiseled

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
                • View Profile
              Some like endings where they feel like they won somekind of
              test of realism...but its all good, perception is the master of all
              deception....ive read a couple of books man...from Raymond Ackermans book ( Pic n Pay founder ), Cash Quadrant, Rich dad Poor dad, and a couple other...im an inspiration to most of the cats back home and i make it my mission to inspire n!ggas to dream big...there is enough in the world for everybody but the people who have...have made people who dont have believe that there isnt enough in the world for everybody....not enough jobs.....not enough money....we all choose to live the lives we live...Theres a story about a man who worked for the company that collected the buckets full of shit back in the day....the toilet sytem was crazy...anyway this cat would be carrying a bucket full of shit on one shoulder and be munching on a sandwich on the other hand, n!gga had become so comfortable in his hustle he couldnt see anything wrong with what he was doing....Bottom line is, therel always be people who r at the bottom of the food chain bcos they have no ambition of becoming any better....if i come across as a wana be then cool, but ive never had to explain myself and i dont intend to...somehow real n!ggas always understand what im about!!! I got no beef with nobody and i got respect for all human kind....i just live by my own principals and i stay real to what i believe in....and thats prosperity!!! Everything else is just bullshit that comes with life....!