Africasgateway.com

HORROR CAFE THIS FRIDAY!!!!

Nthabi · 39 · 7373

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"
ADOMUS is a f***en monster. Dude battled anybody and everybody he could find outside, ripping them to pieces and then took it to the stage. Even Golden Shovel was on some  8O  8O  8O.

TRUST ME FOLKS ! ADOMUS is not to be f***ed with. I have yet to see him get taken apart.
Dont know adomus, but anyone who can take on the Golden Shovel should be respected.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
adomus adomus ...hmm hey mr c is this da same dreadlocked cat who used 2 hang wid deathkowd?

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Yeah but he cut his dread locks now
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
so you guys mean to tell me Adomus battled G- shuvel?
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Nah, he didn't battle Golden Shovel. Shovel was just chillin and Adomus was going off at different people.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-3
  • We getz buzzay and totally berserk!!!
    • View Profile
Golden Shovel didn't battle Adomus.
'Off The Radar' is out there at a street near you.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
oooh! that cat, yeah i last saw him About  2 yrs ago wen he was @ this other cape town show..danm it he ran out of competitors cuz nigz was so scared to step up (after he'd delivered a verbal beat down 2 a well respected cape mc ... sumone sumone) yeah cat is mad sik wid it... i'm curious 2 c how much mo he's improved in two yrs! cuz ayo that dude is the devil...he always looks blazed,drunk, presentation like a hobo (thank God he lost them filthy lookin dreadds) but makes YOU look like the jacka**...he's that ill!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Quote from: "thornz"
oooh! that cat, yeah i last saw him About  2 yrs ago wen he was @ this other cape town show..danm it he ran out of competitors cuz nigz was so scared to step up (after he'd delivered a verbal beat down 2 a well respected cape mc ... sumone sumone) yeah cat is mad sik wid it... i'm curious 2 c how much mo he's improved in two yrs! cuz ayo that dude is the devil...he always looks blazed,drunk, presentation like a hobo (thank God he lost them filthy lookin dreadds) but makes YOU look like the jacka**...he's that ill!

He's like 10 times worse now. Dude rips through everybody. Me and Devious D were in a little cipher with him and 3 other people, dude killed all of us, LOL ! No one even got a change to kick something. He killed a few more people outside and then took it to the stage, killed more people. DUDE IS THE DEVIL !
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"

He's like 10 times worse now. Dude rips through everybody. Me and Devious D were in a little cipher with him and 3 other people, dude killed all of us, LOL ! No one even got a change to kick something. He killed a few more people outside and then took it to the stage, killed more people. DUDE IS THE DEVIL !

Anybody got audio of this cat? Damn i also can't wait to hit the J, time is a slow muthaphukka, cats in the J put in unbelievable work when it comes to organizing shows, something always up in there, but i am very dissapponited because its heads don't seem to be turning up to supports events, whats wrong with us? :roll: But ya'll gotta keep hustling, the fruits are showing, if landmynz are the example of what you can get from puttin work, then you know there is a future in this...1